View Single Post
Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 03-13-2011, 09:51 PM

She smiled softly. "That's good." She glanced down at her wrists and nodded slowly. It was all bits and pieces, but those that she did remember were rather fresh in her mind. "Well.. I remember getting out of my work and walking home. Then I felt someone grab me, at struggling they knocked me out." she started, tilting her head. She'd thought about it, how she would explain her injuries earlier. "I suppose it was bound to happen at one point or another, with how things are nowadays." she said, shrugging. "I woke up tied up at an abandoned building, um well, they weren't in sight so I tried to get myself out of my bindings. I managed to get my hands free after a while of trying.. Then when they were free I simply unbound my feet. And I made a run for it." she said, frowning. "Should've made sure the people, however many there were, were gone. They shot at me." she said, motioning to her side where the bullet wound was. "I woke up like, two days ago in the same building and, well, here I am now." she said, shrugging. There was more of course, but that was all that was really needed to be said.