Thread: A pokemon world
View Single Post
Venya
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Venya Send a message via Yahoo to Venya

Old 12-14-2011, 01:04 AM

Ash and his friends grow old. But new trainers every year become strong. Ash became a professor in order to teach people about pokemon and how they react and breed and everything he can teach. Giving away his own pokemon so people can start there own journeys. Some on there own, some with other people and friends. Pikachu now gone he lives in the small town of Dragoo. A town just behind the mountains. Homes and small shops owned by the people there.
================================================== ========

Pokemon he is giving away

Cyndaquil - Bulbapedia
Lvl 5 cyndaquil
Pokedex entry: It usually stays hunched over. If it is angry or surprised, it shoots flames out of its back.

attack:
1-Leer
2-Tackle

Pikachu - Bulbapedia
lvl 5 pikachu
Pokedex entry: When several of these Pokémon gather, their electricity could build and cause lightning storms.

Attacks:
1-ThunderShock
2-Growl
3-Tail Whip

Sandshrew - Bulbapedia,
lvl 5 Sandshrew
Pokedex Entry:If it fell from a great height, this Pokémon could save itself by rolling into a ball and bouncing.

Attacks:
1-Scratch
2- Defense Curl

If there is a specific pokemon you want ask him and he will probably give it to you. As well as the info.

================================================== =======
The pokemon RP OOC

Rules

PM me if you want to join. we currently have enough but if you know of a way to join then please PM me.

Beginner need to have lvl 5 pokemon. I don;t want people starting at lvl 50 already. So please begin with lvl 5. Thanks you.

please try to be fair!! I know this is hard but sometimes admitting defeat is a good thing.
Even when you lose your pokemon gets experience.

Wait at least three pages before you evolves your pokemon. I think in that time you can have at least one battle or even two. but please try to make it more then three pages if you can. I mean your pokemon need to grow as well as you.

Be at least between the ages 10 and 16.

please look up your pokemon so you can have the best info you can get.

Please try to keep the lvl area higher then what you want to catch. the pokemon need to be hard to catch.

I'll be adding more when I need to so please do check often.

================================================== ========

profile Skeleton

Name:
Bio:
pokemon you have chosen: (either a small pic or the name along with the info. attack, hp. you know the basics)
Pic/description:

----------

Name: Haley Baine
Bio:Her parent shave been protecting her best they can and are against her wanting to get a pokemon of her own. she is good friend with the professor Ash and he knows what she wants.
pokemon you have chosen:
Vulpix- lvl 5
poekdex Entry: As its body grows larger, its six warm tails become more beautiful, with a more luxurious coat of fur.
Attacks-
1-Tail Whip
2-Ember
Pic/description:

Last edited by Venya; 01-12-2012 at 07:19 PM..