View Single Post
ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 03-09-2023, 11:38 PM

CRAFTED

Crafted Honorable Mention:
PWEEP:

This entry had literal blood, sweat, and tears poured into it, and Lise thinks that’s pretty badass. Unfortunately, after receiving this gorgeous amulet crafted out of such innovative supplies, Lise disappeared into the woods, last seen wearing a dark cloak, clutching a cauldron, with the amulet gleaming on her chest…. hmm… better keep an eye on that

You will receive the special NPC item Mr Mayor's Crafting Adventure… but is it really the craft made by the mayor, or a mimic alchemized by Lise under the full blood moon?

Crafted 2nd Place:

We have a three-way tie!
R u b y: Alorrena: PWEEP:

All three of you put in the hard work and dedication to earn yourselves second place! The staff was torn between the three of you, and ultimately decided that all of you deserve the prize!

Alorrena, your quilt looked like it took so much time and care, I could really see how much effort it was, and I was very impressed that it was your first project of that size! The colors definitely matched AfroDonkey well, and I know that I would be thrilled to receive such a cozy valentine.

Each of you will receive the Wedding Arch EI from 2014… now, don’t rush off and elope!

Crafted 1st Place:
R u b y:

It’s like pixel art come to life! This cross-stitch pattern had so much love and care put into each square, and I was amazed it was done in the short time frame of the event. The colors were so well-matched to the actual existing Yumeh items on the site, and just really captured the spirit of this contest. Yumeh and I can feel the love!

You will receive the Cozy Afternoon CI from February 2016… better get a lint roller!

Last edited by ghostPastry; 03-10-2023 at 12:07 AM..