View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-15-2018, 09:41 PM

Details

Hey where are all the animals in this zoo?! * looks around * We need to get some quick!

For this contest I want to see your wild side. Turn your avatar into an animal (other than human you sassy pants) and write a short description about your animal. It's it from Menewsha or that terrifying place called "real world"

'The Exhibit' Entry Form!
Username:
Image of My Entry:
Species Information:

Quote:
[size=4][color=#58ACFA][b]'The Exhibit' Entry Form![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Image of My Entry:[/b]
[b]Species Information:[/b]
Rules

I don't have many, and they aren't anything you all aren't accustom to by now. I mostly want everyone to enjoy themselves. :) Here they are.

• Always follow the Site Rules.
  • Be respectful! Constructive criticism is fine, but please don't be rude to other entrants or the host.
  • Since this is a mini event and there is only one category. You can enter four times on your main account, however they have to be a different classes of animal each time. Examples: Mammal, Bird, Reptile, fish, insect.
  • Only Charity Mules may enter. This contest is for main accounts. If you do try to enter on a mule, I'll know.
  • Please be sure to use the entry form when you post your entry. Failure to post the form will result in your avatar not being entered into the contest. And that would suck. :(
  • You may use your own inventory and the DAC to make your outfits.
  • Please be sure to save your entry to an outside image host like imageshack or IMGR. (I can only judge what I see)
  • If you want to change any of your entries, no problem! Just ping me and I'll correct your entry.
  • Entries must be submitted by the end of the event. Click here to find out what time it is in Central Time Zone right now! Winners will be announced in the Community Discussion forum shortly after the event ends.

Last edited by Nephila; 07-28-2018 at 09:08 AM..