View Single Post
Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 02-09-2009, 05:57 PM

Rules
Read the rules and follow 'em. That's all I ask! XD Make sure you read them all too, because there may be something in the rules that's necessary for your entry... ;)
  • First and foremost, make sure you follow the Site Rules.
  • Be respectful! Constructive criticism is fine, but please don't be rude to other entrants.
  • You can only enter once in each of the categories, and you may not enter on a mule account. If you do try to enter on a mule, I'll know, so just don't bother. XD
  • Please be sure to use the entry form when you post your entry. Failure to post the form will result in your avatar not being entered into the contest.
  • You may use your own inventory and the Menewsha Avatar Creator to make your outfits.
  • Please be sure to save your entry to an outside image host like Photobucket or imageshack. What we see is what we'll judge, so be sure that the avatar you enter is saved and won't change.
  • If you want to change your entry, you may edit your submission up until it is posted on the front page. Once it is posted on the front page, you'll have to PM Sizzla if you want to change anything.
  • Entries must be submitted by 12:01 p.m. CST on February 22. Winners will be announced in the Community Discussion forum shortly after the event ends.
Prizes
I'll choose first, second and third place winners in each of the three categories.

Prizes are as follows:
First place: 2,000 g
Second place: 1,000 g
Third place: 500g
s:

Last edited by Sizzla; 02-18-2009 at 02:19 PM..