Thread: Threat Level
View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 12-04-2013, 02:38 PM

Threat Level

| updates & announcements |
12/5 -- Just a reminder! Although all the criminals seem invincible, any agent can kill them in an instant. So it's probably wise to not piss an agent off as they determine your life expectancy. Even if deemed "valuable" and "irreplaceable," the agency won't let a criminal live long enough to make the mistake again (Reino is "special" due to a piece of his past).
12/5 -- Noticing a pattern! Anyone else notice that Team B is miserable and moody while Team A is rather vigilante-like and sweet?
12/5 -- Posting has begun! Just some comments: For the most part, our characters do not one know another. None of them have ever been on the same team before. Hime and Sycom know each other as they are agents, but most everyone else wouldn't, unless you've OKed it by me. Right now, only Shadow and Reino know one another. If you want your character to know someone, let me know and I'll try to make it happen.
12/6 -- Created SFA Floorplan! See it here. The cells for our criminals are: Reino = Cell 3, Cias = 29, Shadow = 33, Vlad = 34, Mozilla = 72, Lolipop = 96, Vex = 127, Discord = 151. Here's a map that shows some of the occupied cells.
12/6 -- Making a Playlist! Post your character's theme songs and whatnot in the OOC and I'll add them to the RP's playlist~!
12/20 -- Sorting Out the Years Es brought up some great questions. She wanted to know the overlap of some of these agents. So I've been doing some back work to figure out years and possible stories. Check them out here:
The agency started in 2190. Sycom was just sixteen at the time. Daliah was 22.
Daliah (39) was born in 2168. Stated with SFA in 2190.

Sycom (33) was born in 2174. Started with SFA as Tech Ops at age 16 in 2190.
Volkov (20) was born in 2187. Started with SFA as New Hire at 20 in 2207.
Mozilla (23) was born in 2184. First killed in 2201 at 17. Started with SFA in
Lolipop (21) was born in 2186. First killed in 2202 at 16. Started with SFA in 2203.
Vex (27) was born in 2180. First killed in 2196 at 16. Started with SFA in 2197.
Discord (18) was born in 2189. First killed in 2202 at 13. Started with SFA in 2202.

Hime (29) was born in 2178. Started with SFA at 20 as an Agent in 2200. Worked as an agent for 7 years.
Artemis (25) was born in 2182. Started with SFA at 25 as New Hire in 2207.
Reino (29) was born in 2178. Started with SFA as New Hire in 2196 at 18. First crime committed in 2196 at 18. First killed at 22 in 2198. Started with SFA as a criminal in 2205.
Cias (23) was born in 2184. First became a criminal in 2206 at 22. Started with SFA in 2206.
Shadow (27) was born in 2180. First became a criminal in 2203 at age 23. Started with SFA in 2205.
Vlad (25) was born in 2182. First killed in 2196 at 14. Started with SFA in 2196.
12/23 -- Character connections~! Originally, I wasn't down for the idea of our characters knowing one another. But I'm beginning to think that they should. Why? Well, a common string between them all would make sense. After all, it could explain why they were all picked for Division One. That being said, let's hash out how the characters overlap! Thus far we have…
+ Reino and Shadow: Employed by the same person. Reino lied about who killed Shadow's hubby but she finds closure in him. He finds guilt and fear in her.
+ Reino and Vlad: Reino apprehended Vlad and tased him. Vlad underwent the Purium surgery and was upset that Reino, who he viewed as a "villain," didn't have to undergo such an operation. Vlad has hated him since.
+ Reino and Mozilla: Met on the street. Reino witnessed Mozilla kill someone. Was a bit taken aback to his actions and questioned his motives (the cop part of him was speaking). Upon hearing that the vic murdered a cat, the two become friends. Shortly thereafter, the SFA find them, and Reino tries to save Mozilla from the hands of the SFA. Ends up failing and they are both taken in.
+ Sycom, Daliah, and Vex: They all went to the same school. Although grades apart, they all passed each other at least once in the halls.
+ Daliah and Reino: Daliah tried to date Reino but that never happened. Instead she's in an open relationship with Sycom.
+ Cias and Mozilla (and Reino): Cias lived in the same apartment complex as Mozilla, but he lived in the penthouse away from the other occupants and Mozilla looked drastically different from the way he does now, so Cias probably wouldn't recognize the other man. Cias also witnessed Mozilla murdering the woman in 2205, who had been another dweller in their apartment complex. It was also at that time when he first got a glimpse of Reino as he saw Mozilla talking to him.
+ Lolipop and Daliah: Loli does a lot of consultant work for Daliah, at least fashion-wise. The two have developed a mutual level of respect for one another and, on occasions, Daliah will take her out to go shopping.
+ Shadow and Daliah: Wanting to get closer to Reino, Daliah decided to pick-up Shadow's gym routines. The two have an all out gym battle twice a month. Although it's a heated rivalry, the two seem to enjoy the other's company from time to time as they both know they're becoming stronger.
+ Discord and Hime: Hime was at the crime scene where Discord was first discovered. She was just there to observe at first and moved with the group to the police station where Berserker came out. At that point she stepped in to bring him in.
+ Vlad and Discord: These two, both energy users, were supposed to go far. Vlad usually killed those he fed off of, but Discord? He was different. The SFA wanted to push this so they paired the two up in a testing lab. They thought it would work. Only, it exploded in their faces, literally! The two, since then, have been put on separate teams to prevent them from demolishing anything else. But, if Vlad ever needs an endless supply of energy, Discord is never too far away.
+ Vex and Vlad: Roughly six years ago Vex and Vlad were assigned to the same team. Vex was intrigued by Vlad and attempted to flirt with him. Her flirting was wasted because Vlad is an ass. The two got into a fight, but are reprimanded before it can go too far. Then the enemies showed up. During the battle Vlad purposefully didn't block an attack that hit Vex. The attack wounded Vex and she now has a three inch scar almost in the shape of a crescent moon on right side at the rib cage. Now the two of them hate each other.
12/30 -- Rules updated! New rules added to give GM the power to godmod/control other characters when necessary, especially to advance the story. New rules also give GM the power to control other characters when the user is absent for more than a week and said character is holding up the story.
1/2 -- The classes, explained! Extra stuff on the classes can be found
here.
1/10 -- Reino (Xavi) should never be bored! I have lost my mind. Reino made a song. Enjoy:
Quote:
Dashing through the snow
On a one Volf carriage ride
Over the fields we go
Bumping all the way
Hell's about to rise
Making our Purium crise
What fun it is to kill and slay
A SFA song tonight

Oh, tasers here and blasters there
Shocking all the way
Oh what fun
It is to tase Vlad-y all the way, Hey!
Tasers here and blasters there
Shocking all the way
Oh what fun it is to tase
My dear Vlad-y all the way~!
1/30 -- Introducing the Cyber and Gene Labs Read more about them here.
3/14 -- Purium Truths and Rumors Explaining the Purium in more detail here.

Last edited by Xavirne; 04-03-2014 at 03:20 PM..