View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 07-26-2014, 02:24 AM

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ariel Mirabella Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

A faint giggle escaped Ariel's lips. She was enjoying the little events that were happening. The human male appeared to have had things handled on his own, as well as the sudden raid who turned out to be Stormbringer clan. A smile upon her lips, she turned around and started walking back out into the courtyard. More demons had come out to stop the sudden raid which meant more creatures were going to be in her way. A smile remained on her face as she started running through the crowd. Of course, there were demons who noticed her and attacked. Ariel sighed to herself, she didn't want to fight due to her passive nature, however she wanted to get out of this prison. Without a second thought, she pulled out her guns and aimed them towards the demons. Firing quickly as the bullets pierced through the demons, normal bullets would have no affect on a demon since they regenerate quickly. Luckily, Ariel's bullets were holy so the demons were able to stay down once shot. The young princess continued running, shoot the demons who dared get in her way, using the blades to cut through as well.

As she continued running, Ariel had soon ran into the young red haired female who was a prisoner. Due to where she was earlier, she never got her name. The hood of her cloak had lifted up enough to where Ariel's face was partly seen. Her eyes were shinning their normal white color, except her right eye. It still had the light green circles spinning about, her power still being activate. "My apologizes." Ariel said in a somewhat stiffened voice. She didn't expect to run into her, let alone for the prison riot actually go smoothly....Too smoothly. Before she continued to thing on the subject, she turned to the redheaded female. "This seems to be running as plan, you should be happy. However, I do not think you should get too comfortable. I believe something might happen." She said softly, taking off her black cloak. Her appearance was revealed now. Her black dress that stopped at her knees and thigh high heeled boots. the dress was odd itself, something you would never expect an angel to wear. Her long black, white and pink hair dangled at her side, covering most of her shoulders as she flipped her cloak from black to white.

Tying it on, Ariel smiled softly. Cloaking the cloak a little, the only thing that was pointing out was a silver rosary with a red gem in the middle. The rosary was connected to a black strap around Ariel's neck by two thin chain links and small rosary beads going around the strap. She pulled the hood up as she looked at the female and bowed her head. "Where are my manners, are you alright my dear?" Ariel asked with her gentle smile on her face.

ξЖЗ Jackal and Jekyll ξЖЗ

Jackal and Jekyll looked at Lilith and bowed their head low to the ground, they had no choice but to wait. Their mistress wished to speak with the lowly demon female. Jekyll clenched his fists, he didn't like have her here. Filling Lilith's head with lies. Having children was a sensitive topic and the twin boys knew that. They didn't wish for their mistress to become too distressed by the information. Before Jackal could intervene, he sensed something close, yet far. He looked around for a moment then looked up towards the courtyard, he couldn't make out what it was but the feelings he had gotten was uncertainty and confusion. The quickest they were there, they were long in a matter of seconds. Jackal made a slightly confused face, Jekyll was quick to notice. "What is it Jackal?" The older brother asked mentally with great concern. jackal looked over towards Jekyll for a moment then looked down. "I thought I sensed emotions not in the courtyard. It might have just been my illness getting to me. I will be fine." Jackal thought back, a smile spread on his face, a reassuring smile. Jackal had to put that smile on, he knew Jekyll would worry to no end. Most likely resorting to checking his temperature or whatnot.

[U
]Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Hollow Ƹ̵̡ЖƷ
[/U]

Within one of the cells on the Par Vollen Prison, there was a door of lead. There was a barred window and inside you could see nothing but darkness, of course that is what the room wants you to think. Inside the room, actually sat a figure in black pants with a dark green hoodie one. At first glance, many would think it is a human who was put in solitary, however after a few moments you start to realize something...off about the person. First is the dried blood, it covered the figure, head to toe. It clung to the figure's clothes as was slouched against the dirty wall. Within the figure's mouth was a sort of gag, and a clean white object sitting on its face. With another glance and a longer stare, you notice the figure is actually a boy. A blood covered human like boy, he was still. Not moving an inch, until the boy's senses kicked in. He had been passed out for a few months, and it was time to figure out what is going on. The boy slowly stood up, his legs were still asleep and it didn't feel right walking, but they had to walk up soon, it was time to play. The young boy walked forward, placing a hand on the door as he just stared at it, lead...lead and metal. Suddenly, the boy's hand glowed a red color which then caused the door to glow as well. Within a few moments, the door blasted opened, the clanging noise echoed through the hall.

The boy walked out of the dark room, his hands and arms feeling like noodles as he walked through the halls. It wasn't into a few minutes later, the boy took off the ball gag around his mouth and dropped it, walking down the hall it took him a while but he finally reached the cell holders. There seem to be a riot going on. The boy continued walking, hearing a man's voice going into his ear, a faint giggle escaping his lips. This boy would be considered normal...if it weren't for the few things many demons found...off. For one, the boy wore a mask, a broken white mask with a jagged smile on it, a small hole where the eye would be able to see out of and glowing blue makers on both the face and mask. The last two things that would throw a person off is the tiny light blue colored eye, shifting around to observe the room and a cheshire grin which stretched almost from ear to ear. Once the human finished talking, another man spoke up saying that he had another goal to get to.

The young boy giggled again, speaking up loud enough for the human man to hear him. "So it was you who woke me from my slumber...pAtHeTiC hUmAn, YoU bEtTeR bE wOrTh ThE kIlL." The boy said in a strange voice. It sounded more darker than most demons and as if there were no sanity behind it. He cracked his neck lightly, looking outside into the courtyard, a his grin growling wider as an sinister giggle escaped his jagged white teeth, "YuMmY...MoRe FoOd..WhO eLsE wIlL bE lAmBs To ThE sLaUgHtEr?" He chuckled softly, swaying left and right a little. His hands twitched lightly, he couldn't help it. He wanted to end it and go back to sleep, his body was still in pain but there was nothing to do about that. So he just sighed lightly and faced the human male, waiting to see what he was going to do.