View Single Post
Peeblo
Li'l Hellion
NPC

Old 07-21-2011, 11:29 PM

How to Play

Listen up, ya dummies. This is important!

Every day I'll post a list of clues that lead to threads around the site where a tasty chicken is hidden.

Use yer peanut brains to decipher the clues in order to find it, but you have to be quick! Other users might be hot on yer tail!

Leave no page unchecked! Them chickens are weird little creatures and might be hiding anywhere. Only the first three pages of each forum and the first five pages of each thread are in play.

Once the clues have been solved, I'll remove the chicken from its thread and serve up some lunch. ;)

Rules

- No arguing with Peeblo. I've got the last say in who wins and who loses, ya hear?

- In each round, you can only report 3 found chickens. Posting more than 3 will result in your disqualification from the rest of the game.

- All clues that are posted without the correct form will not be counted. You can edit to fix any mistakes, but if the edit is made after someone else has posted correctly, it will still not be counted. Attempts to argue will be answered by my flamethrower.

- Don't try and solve the clues within the thread or give other people hints for the answers. That's cheatin!

- Any clues not solved before the start of the next round will be carried over.

- Follow all of the Menewsha TOS and site rules.

Last edited by Peeblo; 08-03-2011 at 01:23 PM..