View Single Post
fiarra
seeking proof on the roof
Send a message via AIM to fiarra Send a message via MSN to fiarra

Old 04-08-2009, 03:11 AM

HOW to PLAY
Rules
  • Follow all of the Menewsha TOS and site rules.
  • Editing of posts is strictly against the rules. I can check this, so don't try. If you have a new answer, post it in a new post (making sure not to double-post).
  • Copy/pasting of words that are not your own is against site rules. Anything longer than a sentence that has been pulled from another site must be quoted. Repeated copying from other sources will get a warning and can result in an infraction.
  • You can only play the game on one account. No mules!
  • Post any questions you have about the game directly in the thread itself.
  • Once you have won a round, you are not eligible to play again until the final round.
  • Be nice to each other!!
Game Operation
  • There will be 2 rounds a day, each with a different category or topic.
  • I will announce an upcoming round when I am ready to start and once there are at least 3 active people in the thread, I will start the round.
  • Each round will contain 10 questions.
  • The first person to answer the question correctly and completely will get a point. The person with the most points at the end of the round wins and gets to advance to the final round.
  • The final round will be 20 questions of assorted topics and will take place when at least 5 of the previous winners are present.
Prizes
  • The winner of each round will receive 500 gold and the chance to play the final round.
  • Anyone who gets second place multiple times without getting a chance to advance by the end of the game will receive 250 gold.
  • The top three scorers in the final round will all get prizes.
    - First place: Choice of Dragon Helm/Sword set or Dove/Raven Anklewing set
    - Second place: Set that first place does not pick
    - Third place: Yumeh Ears+Tail and 750 gold

Last edited by fiarra; 04-11-2009 at 05:00 AM..