View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 11-15-2014, 08:45 PM

Within one of the hallways, there was someone walking down the hall. The figure's shoes clicked against the floors of the large building it was in. The figure from afar would look like a normal human, but that is only from afar. Up close would see the finer details of the figure in question. From the wide hips and the very clothing, the figure was obvious a female. Her eyes were practically a bright sapphire blue, glowing in completely darkness. Her clothes looked like the armor the stormtroopers would wear, accept it was the way she wanted it to be. Her stomach and parts of her back were exposed. The black cloth was on her arms, legs and short shorts. The armor like parts would be white, if it weren't for the fact her living armor got a little jealous and corrupted the white parts. Making them a dull dark purple with hot pink lines decorating them. Her skin was a chestnut color with long dull blue hair. Her hair appeared to be in a bob style, but behind her would be a long singular braid going down. On her back there were large machine-like wings on her back, the "webbing" of the wings were actually hot pink transparent blades. The look on her face was almost like it was neutral, not really angry, sad, or happy...just neutral.

The young woman shifted her glowing blue eyes towards her left shoulder, there was a small piece of armor with a thin wire wiggling about and the end of it was in a rhombus shape as it purred softly. The young woman shook her head lightly, a smile appearing on her face again, "So goofy." She said in almost elegant voice. The armor purred again, on her right shoulder the other small armor purred and wiggled. The young woman looked to her right and gently patted them bother, the horn-like pieces on her head pulsed lightly before going dormant. She looked forward and stopped, she blinked lightly to see a Sith acolyte walking towards her. She arched a brow as she walked pasted then, she would have continued walking if she hadn't heard the comment he said. She slowly turned her head, her eyes going blank as she soon lifted the still walking acolyte off the ground. "What the? Hey, put me down!" He shouted, wiggling around. The young woman just stared at him, blinking lightly as her hands slowly started to close, the male acolyte grunted as he felt the pressure on his torso. "I heard that comment you said. You really think I wasn't going to do anything? I guess you have forgotten your place." She said with a smirk on her face. The acolyte grunted and tried to breathe as he wiggled about. "As a Sith Lord I could kill you..." She said with a sigh as she released him. The acolyte gasped and coughed as he grabbed his chest. "Go on to your studies, be thankful that I am giving you this chance to live...don't waste it." She said as she turned and continued walking. She could hear the footsteps of the male acolyte get farther away from her. She knew he would tell the council that he was spared by her, but she didn't really care. After all, she is the daughter of the late Emperor, going against her would be a big mistake.

Once she made to the opened area, she looked around, seeing two of the other Sith Lords talking. She blinked lightly as she turned away and continued walking, she was going find something to do, maybe follow the other Sith Lords wherever they were going out of sheer boredom. However, curiosity got the better of the young looking Nocturnia Smatera being. She blinked lightly and walked towards them, stopping short behind the male, blinking lightly as she tilted her head a little. She crossed her arms lightly and just listened into the conversation.

Looking around the floating cars of Nar Shadda, the young Wisp Elf observed his surroundings as the hovering car lowered levels of the city. He climbed out of the car and started walking through, he wore a hood to hide the majority of his face and the clothing her wore. Of course, we wouldn't look like a Jedi at first glare due to his black unbuttoned shirt and black slacks with boots. But the few lightsabers and weapons he has would be him cause. he closed his bright light blue eyes and sighed softly. "Master Trins, watch over me." He said in a whisper as he walked along the ground, looking around at the smugglers as some where killed and other stole just to make a living. The young elf sighed heavily with a shake of his head. He didn't fully understand what was going on, but he had to find out something. He was a man on a mission.

However, he didn't want to act until he had backup. That is if violence were to happen. The young elf named Siegfried continued walking about until he noticed someone familiar walking about, well he could take a guess at who it once from the way they were walking. He blinked lightly as he followed behind, looking around as he pressed a button and walked into the small camp. Siegfried blinked lightly, looking around as the refugees just glared at him, 'Well, you can smell the hatred here.' Siegfried thought to himself, he then walked forward. Looking around as he took note of the areas. Seeing the garbage almost everywhere and the unclean water. Siegfried shook his head lightly, sighing lightly. He felt sorry for the refugees here, they have to endure with this way of life. He watched the children who appeared to be playing about and the adults who appeared to pretend as if he didn't even exist. A faint sigh escaped his lips as he looked at the young children.