View Single Post
Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 03-07-2011, 02:57 AM

Hello fellow students, and welcome to the Sunshine Academy. Yes, yes, I know its kind of a boring name, but this academy is WAY better than it sounds, trust me! Here, you don't really learn much, other than having fun! You almost never get a backpack-splitting amount of homework and there is a 12 midnight curfew. The academy weather is almost always sunny, so no worries there. There are no books to haul around, and you never get to have any surprise deadlines, except for a few exceptions, anyway ^^". There is a huge lake where anyone can participate on one of the various sports, like waterskiing, swimming, diving and others in the summer and skating, short track, and ice fishing in the winter. The dorms are very luxurious buildings with lavish furnishings and beautiful veiw of the lake. Many recreational parks and facilities are around the academy, and you can go anywhere you like. Sunshine Academy is truly an awesome school, don't you think? Its located on the peaceful foresty outskirts of Seattle, where there are no wierd things happening and everything is calm and quiet. So come on over, okay? I'll be waiting!
Love, Rhea<3

Rules of the RP:
1) No Godmodding
2) Don't copy other people's ideas
3) Be nice. If you insult others more than once, you're out
4) Follow Menewsha TOS and rules. How easy is that?
5) Make up your own characters and teachers
6) Romance is allowed, but not to the extreme
7) Have fun!!

Profile Skeletons:
Students-
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Font color you will use:

Teachers-
Name:
Subject they teach:
Wanna know something about me?:
Personality:
Appearance:
Font color you will use:

EXAMPLES (CHARACTERS ARE MINE TO USE FOR THE RP)
-Student-
Name: Rhea Gabrielle
Grade: Sophomore
Wanna know something about me?: I lived with my mom for a long time. I never met my dad, but thats okay. I was actually the first student that attended this Academy. I was 13 years old at the time. I remember my mom and I would go to the flea market during my breaks from school and shop for the prettiest trinkets for both of us. Then we would have lunch at a cafe and talk about a lot of things. It was fun and I will never forget those times. I participate in many of the sports that are offered here, waterskiing my favorite. And of course I like to hike around the mountain trails, too! I used to live in France, but I moved here when I was 11.

Personality: She is a talkative, open-minded girl when it comes to talking. But she can sometimes have and attitude and a potty mouth when someone pisses her off. She has an interest in plushies and loves to read for her downtime. She loves to color blue and her hobbies are to work on a new novel series, waterskiing, and snowboarding.

Appearance: She is a small girl, around 5'1, with fair skin and striking grey eyes. She has dark brown hair that is layered and reaches just past her shoulders with bangs. She has one section of her hair that has a blue streak in it. she usually wears her uniform, but on cold chilly days, she likes to wear oversized sweaters over her uniform to keep her warm. Her teeth are a little crooked, but she has a charming smile.

Font Color: Teal

IMPORTANT! Please post all profiles HERE! Thank you<3

Last edited by Aimless.Wanderer; 02-04-2015 at 12:50 AM..