View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 03-30-2014, 11:31 PM

• All photos must be accompanied by a slip of paper with your username on it You may not edit in your username. Should you want to use a PROOF PHOTO that's ok too. Read the first bullet here to learn more about proof photos. (Thanks, Cherry! )
  • You may make minor edits to your submission on photo editing software to alter the white balance, enhance the colors, or adjust the focus. You may not add anything into your photo or significantly alter it beyond minor aesthetic changes. You may add a black and white or sepia filter to submissions if you wish. If you are unsure if the edit you would like to make is okay, just show me a before and after and I'll try to help you out. This will have no impact on your eligibility.
  • Your submission must be your own photograph. Plagiarism is very serious and we do not take it lightly here in Menewsha. In addition to being booted from the contest, if you are found to be using someone else's photo, you will receive an infraction against your account. It's not really worth the risk, people! Don't do it!
  • Please submit photos with as many items as you can fit clearly in each picture. More than one picture is fine, I just don't want 45 pictures from any one user Oh and please only submit using your main account, no mules.
  • It is up to you to make sure that the image hosting service you have chosen for your picture (photobucket, imageshack, etc.) is reliable and that you have provided the correct link. If your image no longer works and instead displays one of those error images, I may or may not make an effort to contact you for a new link to the image. However, if this happens while I am judging, I will not have the time to wait a few days to hear back from you and so your entry may be looked over. If you notice your image is not working, please contact me ASAP with a working link.
  • Because lots of asked, you may get your pictures from a store as long as you include your user name on a slip of paper and you still must follow the same rules as above.
  • All submissions must use the submission form provided below. Please link to your submissions, do not imbed them with [img][/img] tags.

Please fill out the form for each entry!

[size=4][color=teal][u][b][font=garamond]Registry Gifts[/font][/b][/u][/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Submission:[/b] (do not imbed!)
[b]List of gifts Shown:[/b]

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-04-2014 at 12:08 AM..