View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 11-28-2014, 12:12 PM

Scythia just remained silent as she listened to the conversation between the two Sith Lords. She closed her eyes and took in the small bits of information she overheard. She didn't really get much though. It wasn't until she opened her eyes and noticed Alee start moving onto the spaceport. Her shinning eyes narrowed lightly, watching as the male Sith turned around and looked at her. Scythia's eyes blinked lightly, just staring t him as he left as well. With a faint sigh, she watched as the man left, she remembered his name being Shuji and his reputation was one to be feared and looked over. She pulled out a small log and started typing into it. "Let's see. Shuji or Darth Karnage as that name has been given to him. I don't really have much on him except that he is like majority of the other Sith I met. Murderous and a bit cracked. Well, I guess that is all I can get from him, besides the occasional stares and whatnot." She chuckled softly to herself, stretching lightly as she turned around looking to her left and right. She needed to find something to do, something to distract her over thinking mind. She thought about hacking into the main communications tower, but that would be too easy for her to do.

With a heavy sigh, Scythia was just about to leave when she sensed a disturbance within the force. It felt like pain, a lot of pain. She closed her eyes lightly and turned her head towards the direction she believed it was coming from. Her body shifted as she started walking down the hallway, soon going into the Council room where she say the Dark councilmen recovery from what happened. "Well then, what happened here?" Scythia asked, blinking lightly as she ended up using the force to help the council back in place. Some of them glared at her, they didn't like they she did things. Unlike most Sith, she almost never did anything traditionally. From her clothes to the way she acted, however, she was well known for her great power and held great composture compared to some. The rest of the council respected, knowing that she was the daughter of the late Emperor, she had a large amount of power. Scythia had respect for the older Sith Lords, even though they weren't as powerful as they were in their younger years, they still had some information she could store. "A lack of respect from your fellow Sith Lords." One of the Councilmen said as he regained his composure. Scythia just grinned and let out a soft chuckle, "They had learned from the best, they just do what they are thought," Scythia said, placing a finger over her lips lightly, "To an extent." The Councilmen looked towards the young Princess, her wings twitching lightly as she looked up with shimmering sapphire blue eyes. "What brings you here Scythia?" Another Councilmen asked, he held a hint of impatience as well as annoyance for the lack of traditional clothing the girl wore.

Scythia stood there, placing her hands behind her back, the red wires on her shoulders twitched lightly and started moving about. "Curiousity. I would like to know what it is Alee was told to do. I am to assume that is what Shuji came here for since he left with a bit more evil in his aura, so to speak." She said, her voice was elegant and a little regal. She didn't want to sound too demanding, but she was bored and didn't have anything else to do, so she wanted to get the dirt on what was going on. The Councilmen looked at each other and one of hem replied with an answer, an answer Scythia wanted to hear. "They are headed to Nar Shadda, it is a mission for Alee. However, it appeared Shuji couldn't keep his nose out of this." He snarled, Scythia responded with a simple nod. She closed her eyes as a faint chuckle escaped her lips, 'Well, I guess this will be a bit more interesting than I thought.' She thought for a moment, soon one of the councilmen spoke up, "You would like to go there as well, wouldn't you?" Scythia looked back, she then chuckled. "Why not, I don't mind. I would love to go and see if they can actually do this job. What shall I do if they fail?" She asked with a grin on her face. The Councilmen remained silent for a while, it wasn't until later one of them replied; "You know what to do, for now just observe." Scythia bowed her head and soon left the chambers.

She kept her eyes closed, soon pulling out the holographic journal and started typing in it. "I am not sure if they know what is going on, but I mustn't be too foolish around them. I need to just make sure that I am not doing anything stupid." She said aloud, her fingers typing into the screen. A faint hum escaped her lips as she continued down the hall as she continued walking, soon arriving at the hanger bay. She looked around, watching as some beings were coming and going from the planet. She arched a light brow once she had seen Shuji talking to someone, Hattori Kazuto. The young girl arched a brow, wondering why they were talking in the first place. However, she couldn't be distracted by it, she will just have to wait and see what happens. Scythia continued walking, eventually making it to her ship. The piolets on board quickly when to their stations and started up the ship. The princess chuckled, a sinister grin growing on her face, she continued typing, thinking to herself. 'Time to see what "Lord" Alee and "Lord" Shuji can really do. Yes, their reputation has spoken for them, but I have yet to truly witness their skills without the watchful eyes of the Dark Council. Then again, they would behave the way they do now even if they were watching. What am I going to do with such disobedient co-workers?' Scythia sighed mentally, closing her eyes as she walked onto her ship and the door closed behind her, eventually leaving the planet and into space itself.

Siegfried just stood outside, waiting patiently for the force user who entered the to come back out. Until then, he kept himself occupied with the young children who appeared to be running about and playing. He wanted to gain their trust in a way, yet he didn't know how to do it. Thinking for a moment, Siegfried's train of thought was changed when he felt something tap against his foot. He jumped slightly and turned his head to look down, it appeared to be a ball; the young wisp elf leaned forward and picked up the ball when he say a young human boy. He pointed towards the ball within Siegfried's hand, Siegfried looked towards the ball and blinked lightly. "Oh, this is yours?" He spoke up and gently place the ball within the young boy's hand. The boy smiled as he ran off back to his friends. The young Wisp elf watched as his smile spread on his face. He turned his head back to the hut, it like as if there was a slight disturbance within the force, he felt something a bit off, however he couldn't tell what it was. He shook his head lightly, breathing slightly as he turned his head towards the young children who continued playing with the ball.

Siegfried closed his eyes as he moved off the side and sat on the ground, watching the children and waited for the person in the hut still. He yawned slightly, he hummed softly as he bobbed his head left and right. However, his attention was taken by the sudden disturbance. It was someone who was very strong, however, he couldn't tell if they were of the Sith or Jedi. A mental sigh ran through his head as he shook his head quickly. 'This is going to be a long day.' He thought to himself, relaxing a little.