View Single Post
Silenia
Goddess of Silly Creepiness, Queen of Charity... Crazy

Old 01-06-2013, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crow View Post
Silenia-sama- I only managed to acquire two of the fireplace/waiting for santa EI Rares, one for myself and one for the Charity Birds. Other than that, I am missing all from the set, for both myself and the birds. It appears you talked up a storm during this last event to make up for your absence. I would like to inquire what happened but for 13 months, that may be to private to answer in public. If you are comfortable, you may wish to PM me. My issue was a combination of PTSD that has stacked up over years surrounding this time of years, then growing immune to a medication I've relied on for sleep for 6 years and having it switched with something that worked in the hospital due to the crazy circumstances but basically tortured me to one extreme or the other with NO happy medium in terms of sleep at home and left me shaking, unable to focus, and manic. I'm only now beginning to recover to the point where my sleep schedule is 'not a schedule and royally messed up" but at least I don't have to slam myself into furnuture and my head into glass with such chaos my roomate comes in thinking my bookshelf collapsed/fell over just to pull myself out of withdrawls I go into DURING REM sleep.
Hm, I didn't actually post as much this event as I would have liked to, at least, it felt that way during the event, but I just checked and noticed that I've actually managed to make slightly over 1280 posts on my main alone from the start of the event until the end.
More than I'd have guessed and certainly more than it felt like.

As to the reasons for my disappearance... I hope you don't mind me linking to a post in my thread, but I feel that this post explains it as well as I'd be capable of explaining it.

I'm sad to hear you've had such difficult times as well and I wish there was something I could do for you, beyond getting you some EIs you missed and all that. If you ever feel the need to talk or rant or such, you're always welcome to send me a PM.

Regarding those EIs, would you like me to just send over a complete set of them?