View Single Post
Madame Rousseau
NPC
NPC

Old 10-24-2015, 03:58 PM

• All yer pretty photos there gotsta have a paper with yer username on it And don't cha be editin it in neither . You can use a PROOF PHOTO if ye wants to. Gotta look at the first bullets here here to learn more about them proof photos.
  • Makin' minor edits to your submission on photo editing software to alter the white balance, enhance the colors, or adjust the focus, that's alright, you can do that. Addin anything to your photos or significantly alterin it beyond minor aesthetic changes ain't ok though, you hear me! Don't chu do it! If you ain't sure if the edit you would like to make is okay, show me a them before and after photos and I'll add some pretty glue or some advice to to help ye out. This won't hurt your chances none *mumbles* it may even help ya, maybe.
  • All yer pretty pictures has gotta be yer own. Them big boss ladies is tellin me Plagiarism is very serious business and we do not take it lightly here in Menewsha. I'll have ta boot ya if we catch cha cheatin with someone elses pretty pictures, and you'll be receivin' an infraction against your account. That ain't really fun, play nice with each other and don't cha be cheatin!
  • Please don't overload poor Rou with too many of them things in one picture. Ya can give me more than one picture. Also yer mulies ain't allowed to play this time, dems the rules.
  • Yer all responsible for makin' sure your entries are right nicely hosted correctly (imageshack, photobucket, etc). If I can't see it, I ain't judgin' it. Please notify me of broken images so we can right nicely give you credit fer all them pretty pictures.
  • Yer, right more'n welcome to get yer photos at the stores, but yer still gotta follow all the same rules.
  • All yer submissions must use the submission form below. Please link to your submissions, do not imbed them with [img][/img] tags.

Please fill out the form for each entry!

[size=4][color=#f4008e][u][b]Madame Madame! I found One![/b][/u][/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Submission:[/b] (do not imbed!)
[b]List of gifts Shown:[/b]

Last edited by Madame Rousseau; 10-28-2015 at 02:53 AM..