View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-09-2014, 04:53 PM

LOL, Lady is sorry she was pouring her heart out in a post. My friend is so going to kill me after seeing the length of the post. I haven't really been on for the past three days. So I thought I'd make it up to her and really post. I didn't realize I posted a entire novella.
Here is our link so you can see the post. My poor hubby read all of it, and loved it. I just felt bad due to the length.
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...ladycello.html
I didn't realize till after the post with Mrs.Sugar Plum I turned her into my mother and aunt. They always say write what you know. Both of those ladies will talk circles around you and sometimes repeat themselves without realizing it.

I'm sorry you have a cold. And I'm sorry you had to deal with those we shall not mention. We all have those we shall not mention in our lives. I am glad that you survived and your getting back to normal. I will make it my goal this year to read the hobbit, and lord of the rings books then. I know normally the movies ruin any good book. I'm still over Eragon, he wasn't suppose to be a brad pit hobbit. Eragon wasn't suppose to look handsome and like he was a lost prince. But whatever I'm over it. Ruined the book for me thanks. Book is still better than the movie will ever be. I wish the lady had written Bella out of twilight. Bella always aggravated me so weak and needy. At first I hated the actress who played Bella because she made me hate Bella more. Then I realized they cast her perfectly. Because she personified the traits about Bella that made me hate her. Edward could have done better and so could Jacob. (Moving on from ranting train.)

It may take me a little while to respond. Apparently I'm in novella mode. So I might write you a novella as well or a post. I love our rp. You and Palmon are my favorite people to rp with.

Lady promises she will try and tame the length of the post. I will try not to write you one the size of the link I sent you. I really hope Palmoun don't end up beating me for it. Sometimes you just get inspired and have no idea what comes out till it does.

As for my sister I made it up to her. I went over and finished decorating her house. lol she also wanted me to dye her hair. We died mine as well, however I got a color that was bold even for me. It is a dark red but I mean it's RED. But apparently everyone likes it. I have only got positive reviews from it. I'm still trying to adjust to it. Tonight I'm going to my motherinlaws and decorate her house and paint everyone's nails for christmas or try too.

So let me get off here and get to our rp before I spend to much time talking. I stalk you because you are one of my favorite rp partners, just like I stalk Palmound. It's a complement if I stalk you.