View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-15-2019, 10:18 PM

Welcome to Memories of FOWN Past: A Retrospective! Around this time of year, all the differnet sights, smells and other sensations bring back to me a rush of Christmas Time Memories! When that happens, I take a moment in the privacy of my mind to relish the memory. Sometimes it's about a cookie I baked. Perhaps the late night I stayed up to suprise someone with a particulaly special surprise! Or maybe it's a time I spent with all my friends talking and making trouble! Or playing video games and building castles with cubes of dirt and rock! These are some of my memories that come back to me.

But even more so when I'm here chatting with all of my friends and assorted fellow menewshan's, I remember so many times I spent with all of you! Hanging out in Event Threads. Getting up to all kinds of shenanigans and having to be chased off by Channah. Epic rounds of Battleship and other games! RAPIDFIRE POSTS IN RAKMAS COUNTEM! I have so many! And I'd love to share them with you all!

But I hope too that you have some exciting memories as well! Because that's what this thread is all about! Sharing past experiences of your favorite FOWNs! Bringing back happy memories that fill you with joy! Whether it's as simple as a gift of an item that you really wanted to being in the middle of a huge event with all your favorite peeps! Whatever it is, we'd love to hear it! Please head further down the page and check out how you can get in on this gift of sharing memories.

FAQ & Rules
  • Follow Mene's Site Rules.
  • Follow the guidelines for submitting your Memories. You can submit more than one but please make sure to read the "How To Participate" section!
  • Be respectful of other people's memories! No making fun or otherwise disrespecting anyones posts or I will call Channah faster than you can say Purse Full of Bricks.
  • Please use the prescribed text size and format in the entry form. If any of you are like me and write brick walls, we don't want to clutter the page with giant Font Size!
  • We reserve the right to edit post formatting if the aforementioned rule is not followed.
  • I reserve the right to change or add to the rules as needed.
  • Have Fun!

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 12-24-2019 at 07:47 PM..