Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-19-2014, 01:07 AM

Updates

08.18.14 Created RP Thread

Current Story Arc /Goals

Meet at the warehouse, continue day. (Day 1)
Characters black out, and don't remember the night (Night 1)
Characters feel deja-vu while watching the news about weird occurences the night before (Day 2)

Character Locations
Zodiac Characters: The warehouse on Heatherwood Rd.

Last edited by Libra; 09-01-2014 at 04:29 PM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-19-2014, 01:09 AM

Creator:

Cheshire_Cat

Co-writers:

~~Libra~~~~~~~~~~Silvergamer~~~~~~~~Mikio~~~~~~~~~Blueblackrose~~~~~~Triquetra

Shikabane Hime

Theme:
Zodiac. Romance. Action. Modern Fantasy.

Story:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire_cat View Post
You were born under a day, a day that gives you a certain power. But not all human beings are like this, no my child, you are special. You are the one out of twelve who are just like you. Ares, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces. These are the twelve spirits over certain days. You have been inhabited by one of these spirits, do not be alarmed, they are not harmful, they are you.

There is a gap in your memory, which you cannot remember. Being around the other 11 will help guide you through the gaps in your memories, it will create new love, it will create new grudges, old friends, new friends, old love, and old grudges. You must be prepared to take a rollercoaster through emotions, and take a few walks down memory lane.

You feel a connection when you look at the sky, knowing one of those groups of stars is your constellation. Let your feelings guide you, let your instincts brace you. Let your heart embrace the new and coming you. Your mind must remember what you have lost, and remember what you have gained... You have lost your memory, and you want it back. You know where to go, and how to get there, but you've never seen the place before. But you know one thing; you're going, and getting your memories back.

Last edited by Libra; 08-29-2014 at 11:37 PM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-19-2014, 01:10 AM

Rules
Be courteous to each other.
Don't god-mode
Don't control others characters (without prior permission)
No killing other characters (unless it's been talked about in the OOC)
Posts must be at least a paragraph (4 sentences)
Please follow the story-line. Current plot will be located in the Updates (1st) post.
Posting order will be: Cheshire_Cat, Libra, Silvergamer, Mikio, Blueblackrose, Triquetra, & Shikabane Hime.

Want to Join?
Currently, we have no slots open.

HTML Code:
[SIZE="5"]♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ [/SIZE] [COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="7"]♐[/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="5"]♑ ♒ ♓ [/SIZE] 
[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Navy"]I'm Under the Stars~![/COLOR]
[COLOR="Navy"] Your name? :[/color] [COLOR="Purple"]Characters name [in your posting color][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Navy"] Your Sign? :[/color] [COLOR="Purple"]Your sign [again in your posting color][/COLOR] 
[COLOR="Navy"] Birthday?: [/color] [COLOR="Purple"]My birthday is BOOM [your posting color][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Navy"] What do you look like?: [/color] [COLOR="Purple"]I HAVE SHORT SPIKY NEON BLUE HAIR [or whatevs] lol [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Navy"] Some history of yourself? : [/color] [COLOR="Purple"]I HAVE 100000 DUST SPRITES IN MY CLOSET [now I'm just getting random][/COLOR][/FONT]

Last edited by Libra; 09-01-2014 at 04:29 PM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-19-2014, 01:15 AM

Characters

Aries: M (Mikio)X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikio View Post

♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name?: Ralyks (Pronounced: Rah-Licks)
Your Sign?: Aries, The Ram
Birthday?:1st April, I am 18
What do you look like?: I am quite tall (6'1), with an olive complexion and long, layered black hair with bangs swept to one side. I have hazel eyes with flecks of crimson red. As a child, I was bullied very badly due to my unusual eyes. When I am outside, I wear sunglasses to hide them.
Some history of yourself?: I do not remember much from my childhood, but from what I have heard from my family, I was a spoiled child, with a very unpleasant attitude, always wanting to be the first at everything I did, always wanting to own the very best gadgets. I was very much a show off and to some degree, I can still be at times. At school, I was always the smartest kid in the class but this was short lived. At 14 years of age, my father passed away and this was when I stopped trying. My grades plummeted, my mother started resenting me and my family looked down on me in shame. I have never told anyone about what happened after this time but what I can say is that I left home and took to the streets. Surprisingly, I lasted for a long time despite the long hours and the strange faces. After a few months, I moved in with a friend, saved up money and got my own place. Right now, I am the lead singer of the rock band X-Lite, touring the world and spending time with countless people. It is safe to say that I am finally living the life.

My thirst for adventure has never let me down and has enabled me to experience some amazing things. As I always say: 'everyone dies, but not everyone lives!'

Taurus: M (Shikabane Hime)X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikabane Hime View Post

♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? :
Dante Hatzis-Lowell

Your Sign? :
Taurus

Birthday?:
May 13, I am 22

What do you look like?:
We-Well, I am about 6'6 or 6'7. I have long platinum blonde hair that goes down my back, but I keep it in a low loose ponytail, violet colored eyes and a blue butterfly hairpin given to me by my youngest sister.

Some history of yourself? :
M-My h-history? We-Well, I-I don't know what to say other than the fact I am a Greek Russian American, it's a long story. I can't really say anything about myself due to an accident when I was 10. According to my younger sisters, we were all out on a family vacation when we got into a car accident. Of Course, our parents died so this left me and sisters, arranging from ages 1, 3, a pair of 5, and 8. We lived with our aunt and uncle for a while, however it was the worse experience I had heard. My sisters told me that our uncle hasn't been the best uncle and because our aunt was in the hospital at this time, she couldn't protect them. I was enraged when I heard this, I had never been so angry before. I lashed out towards my uncle, however, I don't remember what happened and all I was told that our uncle was in the hospital in critical condition. Once I turned 16, I quickly looked for a job and saved up to get a small apartment for us. Once I had gotten enough, I got a three bedroom apartment for us to live in. From there, I provided my sisters with whatever they needed, with the help of our aunt.

Now our lives are good, my sisters are happy, healthy and safe. That is all I wanted to do for them, as an older brother, it's all I ever ask for. I currently work as a painter for houses as well as painting my own work. All of my sisters are in school and each is gifted with the arts, I guess it's from our Greek American mother. I wear the scarf I have to hide the scars I got from the fight I was in with my uncle. I have no problem with defending my sisters, I would kill for them if I need to.

Gemini: F (Silvergamer)X

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergamer View Post

♈ ♉ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? : Lila
Your Sign? : The Twins, Gemini!
Birthday?: June 20th, I'm 18
What do you look like?: I have blueish gray hair, which always has some sort of accessory in it, dark blue eyes and pale skin. I stand at 5'4, and look younger than I am.
Some history of yourself?:
I have a very boring life, which annoys the heck out of me. I like to be daring, but with school and other responsibilities, I don't get to try as many new, strange things as I'd like. Still, I find ways to keep busy and fun, and try new things. I tend to understand complex situations easily, but I'm not very good at explaining things very well, so people can get confused with me easily.

My plans for the future are pretty much non-existant. I don't know what I want to do with my life quite yet. I'm just waiting for a lightbulb moment to reveal my true calling. Although, it sounds like a fairy tale, I hope it happens soon.

Cancer: F (Libra)X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra View Post
♈ ♉ ♊ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? : Anastasia Duvall
Your Sign? : Cancer
Birthday?: June 26, I'm 16 years old
What do you look like?: I'm rather short, standing only 5'4". I have green eyes and platinum blonde hair that I typically wear in some form of up-do. You'll usually find me wearing comfortable shoes, tight pants, and oversized sweaters.
Some history of yourself?: I'm an only child, and my family just moved to this new town. You can usually find me absorbed in a book or a video game if I'm not at school. I tend to be a little anti-social at times. I don't really get out of the house much, but my parents want me to go out and have fun.

Being an only child, I usually get everything I ask for. Some people call it spoiled, but I don't really listen to them. I can also be really moody, in fact, I'm probably the meanest when I first wake up in the morning. Without that first cup of coffee, you don't even want to try talking to me.

Leo: F (Blueblackrose)X

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? : Ariel
Your Sign? : Leo the lion(ess)
Birthday?: August 8th, I am 20
What do you look like?: I am little on the tall side for a woman, standing at 5' 8" with a lovely hourglass figure. With skin the color of ivory, ebony hair and beautiful golden eyes I'm the total package. Well at least that what some men have told me. My ebony hair is rather long, reaching all the way down to the back of my knees.
Some history of yourself? : My history? Well I suppose I can tell you a little about myself. For the most part my life has been average. I love to try new things and am a bit of risk taker. When meeting someone new I can be a bit shy at first, but I tend to warm up quickly. Just as you would expect from any leo I do like to get attention, but only on my terms. Hard headed, stubborn, confident, passionate, loyal and independent are the words that describe me best.

Back to my history. Like I said before my childhood was pretty average. I am an accomplished dancer and singer. I do have an older brother whom I adore. He's the one that got me into some of my hidden geeky hobbies such as online gaming and live action roleplaying. So see pretty boring really.

Virgo: F (Cheshire_Cat)X

Quote:

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♎ ♏ ♐♑ ♒ ♓
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? : Angela
Your Sign? : I'm a Virgo
Birthday?: September 1st, 1989, I'm 24
What do you look like?: My hair is pure white and my eyes are a deep blue
Some history of yourself? : Not much to say really. I'm a romantic at heart that longs for something new to be shown to me. But I've never gotten to seize the chance. Though when I have, it's always ended up in my heartbreak; When I worked at the daycare I was the story-teller. Dashing adventures, knights in shining armor. I never cared to think that I was soon to be placed in a story of my own.

Libra: F (Libra)X

Quote:

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name?: Morgann
Your Sign?: Libra
Birthday?: My birthday is October 18th, I'm 21 years old
What do you look like?: I am average height (5'5"), with long pink hair. I'll either wear it down, or with up in a bun while I'm at school. I have dull blue eyes, and a fair complexion.
Some history of yourself?: As a child, I always wished there was something more to life than the world we live in. My parents had high standards for me, and it wasn't long before my childhood dropped off and I had to focus on schoolwork, chores, and getting ready for the rest of my life. My mother is a nurse while my father is an orthopedic surgeon, so they had high standards for my future career. I'm in my third year of college, and am striving for attending law school after getting my bachelors degree.

I have a high standard on ethics. At this point in my life, I still believe in justice being black or white.

Scorpio: M (Silvergamer)X

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergamer View Post

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? : Zach
Your Sign? : Scorpio
Birthday?: November 17th, I'm 16
What do you look like?: I have white hair with a strand of black near my eyes. Is it natural? I'm not telling. I have tan skin, gold eyes, and stand at about 5'8.
Some history of yourself? : Some history? Well, let's see. As I said before, I am 16, so I'm still in high school. I have a little sister, who's in middle school right now. My father is a professor at some university that I can't remember the name of, and my mom stays at home.

In my personal life, I have some really good friends. I'm the jokester of the group, and have a hard time taking things seriously sometimes. I also like winning things. I can have a bad attitude when I don't win, whether it's games or sports. Some people find it irritating, but I usually get over it after a while.

Sagittarius: F (Cheshire_Cat)X

Quote:

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♑ ♒ ♓
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? : Robin [in your posting color]
Your Sign? : Isn't It obvious? I'm an Archer.
Birthday?: December 14th, I'm about 20 years old
What do you look like?: I have long wavy reddish orange hair, a fair complexion and blue eyes.
Some history of yourself? : A personality of a fire spirit and the eyes of a winter spirit. If you believe in folk tales that is. Haha.

As an infant the Nuns and Monks found me on their steps. There was a bow and a quiver and a note saying "we had to get her out of danger- please keep her that way."

When I grew older I couldn't help but laugh, I got in trouble, seemingly no matter what I did. I grew up in a small small town - almost a village, but a bit more modern. I stole from the farmers markets when the abandoned orphans couldn't eat, I became a spotter of rich people and became a nimble pickpocket, which I then gave out to the orphans- enough to get by for a few days.

But even as I grew older and honed my skills, as entertaining as it was, I was getting bored. And wished for something more, adventure, danger. I had several mothers and fathers at the Monastery and they loved me as moms and dads, but... Even so there was a gap in my heart they could not fill.

All my life I had read stories and dreamed of action, adventure, danger, friendship that's nigh-unbreakable, romance... But I had never got it;

Capricorn: M (Cheshire_cat)X

Quote:

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♒ ♓
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? : Jeremiah
Your Sign? : Capricorn
Birthday?: December 24th
What do you look like?: My hair is a dirty blonde and I have green eyes, I'm fairly tall and fairly lean.
Some history of yourself? : My parents always pushed me to be the best I can be. They pushed for me to be independent on nobody but myself. On more than one occasion they left me to my own devices and so I went into college with the same mindset. I've never had any friends as they have weighed me down on more than one occasion, and so I've lived the life of a modern hermit. I'm not antisocial, I choose not to interact.

Aquarius: M (Blueblackrose)X

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? : Kai
Your Sign? : Aquarius
Birthday?: January 27th, I am 23
What do you look like?: I stand at 6' 2" and have an average build with pale peach skin. My hair is mid-length and grayish blue (slate blue) in color. As for my eyes they are azure.
Some history of yourself?: Do you really need to know my history? I suppose that I'll be nice and share. There isn't too much to tell. I grew up with my parents, my older brother, my twin brother and two younger sister. Our parents always did what they could to make sure we had what we needed and some of the things we wanted, but didn't really need. I guess you could say we were well off. We had the advantages that our parents could give us. Like I said I have a twin brother and we are complete opposites. Even so we get along well. From time to time we like to trick people since it's hard to tell us apart.

Things weren't always easy growing up especially since my parents expect the best. Not that that was wrong of them or hard, but it often lead to having the nerdy image and getting picked on. Even so I'm grateful that they pushed the way they did. If they hadn't I might not have realized my passion for music.

Currently I'm working as a musician and song writer. I play the bass in the band Fushigi Yami Tenshi.

Pisces: F (Triquetra)X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triquetra

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐♑ ♒
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? : Rionna Ironsides
Your Sign? : Pisces
Birthday?: March 1st, I'm 17
What do you look like?: I am of average weight and height... well at least for my family. I stand very tall for a woman. Almost six feet in fact. I am not the most athletic person, but my figure can resemble a stick. I am very naturally skinny but most believe I have an eating disorder. How else could I be so skinny? Most of the time I am just not hungry. Simple as that. My skin is a peachy tanned tone, but that is due to my sitting outdoors so often. As you can see my hair is a dark brown, almost black on top, and a lighter brown underneath. My eyes are brown, and I wear glasses. I'm practically blind without them.
Some history of yourself? : My life? I'm a bit of a hobbyist I guess. I play most of the standard instruments. Piano, guitar, violin, flute, bass, drums, and I can figure out anything else very quickly. I have not come across an instrument I could not play. Sadly, I do not own any instruments myself. I had a guitar over a year ago, but one of the other boys in my home broke it. Smashed the wooden beauty to pieces.

Oh no, he wasn't my brother. I live in a home for orphans. Since I'm older and have graduated school early I live in the home instead of a foster family. The guitar was a gift from my last family. They were moving away out of the country so I had to leave. Its alright though. They were a wonderful family to live with for the year. Education was number one for them, so I had to put a lot of my arts on hold. I forgot to mention that I also enjoy drawing, and painting. Or anything really that includes creativity.

I work down the street at the local cafe. I am a waitress, but when no one needs anything I play the piano for everyone. I like to keep to myself, but that does not mean i'm shy. I rarely swear, and genuinely try to be a good person. Just because I am a child of the system does not mean I have to be selfish like one. When I play piano, I like to make others smile.

Ophiuchus: M (Libra)X

Quote:

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ Ʉ
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? : Kirnon Wraith
Your Sign? : Ophiuchus
Birthday?: Dec. 15
What do you look like?: I stand at 6'1". I have black layered hair, with some silver strands scattered around, and ends half way down my neck. I have dark gray/blue eyes, and a very light completion.
Some history of yourself? : Your guess is as good as mine. I don't remember my past, though I've been told it was a tragic one, and it's better if I don't remember it.

I live with my father figure, his name is "Sabre". He won't tell me much about himself, but from what I've gathered, he's not from this world, and neither am I. We came from another dimension. Our ancestors were cursed and exiled from this dimension, and slowly our the curse on our bloodline wore off. Our planet was overrun with death and decay, and we barely made it here to Earth.

Our goal is to live here on Earth, but we want to have a little fun first. We want to take revenge on those who cursed our ancestors: the Zodiac.

Villain: F (Shikabane Hime)X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikabane Hime View Post

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓
Ʊ
I'm Under the Stars~!
Your name? :
Goes by Alice Insan

Your Sign? :
Unknown, back of the watch says Time Keeper

Birthday?:
Oct. 31

What do you look like?:
I stand about 5'4 on a good day. I have matted pale blonde hair that stops a few inches past my shoulders, a torn up black ribbon with a torn light blue dress. The apron was almost in shreds and blood on the collar of my dress. I also have a watch with crocked hands on it, it does something besides tell time, but who really cares, I can't remember.

Some history of yourself? :
I come from a land of pixies, fairies and rainbows...I think. Maybe, no I don't. I don't remember where I come from or why I look like a dead people. Maybe I am dead, maybe I'm a zombie who has come to eat you. No, no I'm not. I do know this, my cat, Smiley, has told me some things that I needed to know. Things that I told him to tell me when this happens. I accepted that since I don't really have much of a choice. So, I'm not from here, obviously. I was told to come here to watch, I think...maybe. I'm not sure. Anyways, I have to watch, which is very boring, and observe the creatures of this dimension. 12 in particular. I believe Smiley said something about a curse and about it wearing off. But that's not important, I think. Right now I am keeping a close eye on these individuals, laughing at them actually. I believe I know who they are...ahh yes, The Zodiac.

Last edited by Libra; 09-01-2014 at 04:37 PM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-19-2014, 01:16 AM

Last edited by Libra; 08-26-2014 at 03:38 PM..

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 08-21-2014, 06:27 AM

"Alright, this is it." She breathed and lightly jumped up and down while shaking her hands. She was super nervous about going inside. Who would she meet? What was going to happen? She had traveled all the way here, and it was a teary-eyed goodbye for the Monks and Nuns at the Convent, but she had to know. Adventure was in her nature. They gave her the note and her bow and arrows and set her off with some money that they had stashed away.

The butterflies in her stomach brought her out of the memory of a few days ago and her shakey hand reached for the doorknob of this building. An empty building in a small town in the middle of nowhere.

"Yeah, because this isn't suspicious..." She mumbled and then yanked the door open and rushed in.

Suddenly the lights turned on and a light shined on a table with an arrow on a piece of paper.

"Sagittarius sits here" it read.

"Well. Why not... I guess..." Robin mumbled, taking off her quiver and putting both her bow and quiver on the table. Taking a seat.

- - -

Angela drove up to the building in question, "This is the place..." She said quietly to herself and got out of her light blue car. She pulled her messenger bag over her head and locked her car before stuffing her keys in the small purse.

Thankfully she wasn't exposed. In her bag she had a small can of pepper-spray that turned the assailant pink on contact. Was rather useful. Though she had never gotten attacked by anyone.

Can never take the chance though... Her overactive imagination was running wild, but she managed to calm it and bring it to a complete stop.

"Well... What could it hurt?" She asked herself trying to cheer herself up and distract her from the giddy butterflies that were gathering in her stomach.

So, she did what she did to her kids, she told herself a small story, "And so the heroine walked to the door..." And opened it.

Her hand opened the door smoothly, her barely decorated charm bracelet jingled with the movements and she saw a small table with her sign, the table had a small light, shining over it, "Virgo sits here".

"Well. That's odd..." Angela commented with a peculiar expression as she walked towards it.

She sat down at the table and got out a small pen and paper and started writing.

This was obviously a meeting place... But for what?

Last edited by Cheshire_cat; 08-23-2014 at 07:13 AM..

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-22-2014, 06:08 AM

Quote:
♎ Morgann ♎
It was her day off, and she had planned a whole lot of nothing on this particular day. She had recieved a letter of acceptance for interning at the local recording label. She didn't particularly keep up with the local bands, but she had seen that there were a couple in the area. They also had quite the following. Some of her classmates would even be caught fan-girling about them. She'd probably be learning more about them soon.

As she sat down with her cup of coffee, she noticed a paper taped to her usual table. "Libra, please come to the warehouse on Heatherwood Rd by 9:30am." As she read it, she looked down at her watch. It was already 8:50am, and she wasn't sure what warehouse the note's writer had been talking about. She pulled out her phone, and looked at the map. The warehouse in question was 30 minutes east of Statham. In fact, it was technically located inbetween Hawthorne (a smaller town to the east) and Statham. At least her coffee was already in a to-go cup.

She set her GPS to the location, and began to drive. Twenty-five mintues later, she arrived at her location. A little early, but took some time to drive around the property. She noticed a light blue car outside. "That must be owned by the person who asked me to come. Just in case though..." She snapped a picture of the car's license plate just in case she needed it later. Her black lincoln was parked around the corner of the building.

Morgann opened the door to the warehouse, and noticed a majority of it was empty. "Hello?" She said softly. No other sounds but her own echo could be heard. She said it again louder, and still no reply or movements. The lights were on, but no one seemed to be here. A large table sat inside of the building, there was only one chair. The table had a placecard, with her star sign on it. "Libra sits here." A small part of her wondered what would happen if she moved the chair to another spot and sat there instead, but Morgann was pretty good at following directions.

Quote:
Ʉ Kirnon Ʉ
Kirnon sat on the sofa, watching television. He still hadn't gotten used to having such boundless amounts of unnecessary entertainment. It was oddly entrancing, however.

Sabre walked in, throwing a box on to Kirnon's lap. "Looks like my package finally came in. It's a cell phone, you'll be needing it in order to fit in."

Kirnon looked in the box, and pulled out a piece of paper. On the front it appeared to be an invoice, there was something scribbled on the back however. It read: "Ophiuchus, please come to the warehouse on Heatherwood Rd by 9:30am."

"Sabre, what's up with the hidden message? If you want met to go somewhere, just say so."

Sabre turned around, and walked over to the sofa, "I have no idea what yo--" he paused a bit thinking. "Must of been meant for someone else." He walked back over to the kitchen to get something out of the refrigerator. Kirnon shrugged, and threw the paper behind him. He continued the process of activating his phone.

Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 08-23-2014, 07:28 PM

-----Gemini, Lila-----

"It's not sketchy at all. It's not sketchy at all." Lila whispered to herself as she sat in her car, adjusting her hairclip. Every time she moved it, it fell back and didn't match the other side. She kept adjusting it over and over, procrastinating going into the strange meeting spot. "They just gave the note to the wrong person. It must be some stupid club thing, and they messed up and gave me one. I'll just go in, correct them, and go home. No problem...right?"

Lila sighed and got out from the car. Even after reassuring herself, she still walked up with shaky legs. "I mean, it said Gemini, and I'm a Gemini...." She stood in front of the door for a few seconds, second guessing herself. "No. Just a coincidence. I'll get this over with, easy peasy."

'And this is where the scary horror movie psycho comes and bashes your head in.' she thought. She shook her head, as if that would push away all her negative thoughts. Still, even with every bone in her body screaming no, she opened the door. Nothing too peculiar, other than only one chair and a large table. 'It's just like an adventure. A video game, or a storybook, maybe.' She walked up to the table and looked at the card. 'Gemini sits here.' "I guess I wait then."

-----Scorpio, Zach-----

"This is totally wicked! I wonder if it's some kinda mob meetin' place." Zach propped his bike up against the wall. "I mean, Scorpio sounds like a serious gang name. This is awesome!" Of course, it made Biology a lot more fun when a mysterious note falls out of your textbook. So while everyone else was taking notes, he was imagining what could possibly be going on. Of course, it may or may not affect his grade, but it was totally worth it to him. And now, as he finally arrived, his mind was reeling with the hundreds of possibilities that could be behind the door.

"Maybe I've won a million dollars, and the Scorpio thing is a company name. Maybe there's.... it went on and on. With his expectations high, he opened the door to find.... a chair? A large table and a single chair beckoning him to sit. "...the hell?!? I was expecting something cool!" Pouting, he slumped into the chair, waiting for something to happen. Although, he felt like just bolting it now.

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 08-24-2014, 04:20 PM

Quote:
♈ Ralyks ♈
Slumping in his armchair and sighing quietly, Ralyks was exhausted after not sleeping for a whole week. Day in, day out, the studio was always bustling with musicians. This was an important time for them and there was no time to lose. Being competitive and extremely stubborn, he always wanted to be the very best, even if this meant he would be so exhausted that he could not even keep his eyes open from lack of sleep.

The night before, the band had spent 10 hours working on their latest album. He was glad that his band mates were as dedicated as him, although Seth, their lead guitarist, would often whine about the long work hours, often descending way past midnight. The others were as committed as he was, ready to get the job done. He smirked before closing his eyes for a brief moment, trying not to think about how tired he felt or how he was so hungry.

His eyes fluttered open to catch a glimpse of sunlight reflecting on the laminated wooden floor under his boots. He yawned and stood up, walking shakily across to the kitchen, using the wall to steady himself. He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. Long, messy hair, bags under his eyes... He looked so dishevelled.

"Mmph" he muttered under his breath, running his fingers through his long, black hair and pushing his bangs out of his face.

He reached the kitchen and leaned back on the kitchen counter, thinking of the long day ahead. As he was thinking, he caught a glimpse of something in the corner of his eyes, he walked closer to the hidden object and as he did, he saw it. A note, wedged underneath his coffee mug. He carefully lifted the coffee mug and pulled the note from under it. Inspecting it slowly, he suddenly turned around, his eyes darting everywhere, looking all around his studio flat.

No one was there. He was certain that nobody could have sneaked inside his flat. There was no way. He had made sure that it was impossible. He frowned and walked to his bedroom, still holding the unopened note. He sat on his bed and finally opened the note, revealing a short message written in a hurried, scrawled handwriting.

He squinted. It read: "ATTENTION: Aries. Destination: Heatherwood Rd. Time: 9:30 am"

He sighed and threw the note on the bed beside him, before collapsing back onto his bed and staring at the ceiling. Another fangirl? He grit his teeth, clearly annoyed. I have no time for this... Nevertheless, Ralyks forcefully hauled himself from his bed, pulled on his black shirt over his head, grabbed his leather jacket and sunglasses from his bedside desk and rushed to the door. He took a quick look at the clock: 8:50 am. He yanked the door open and rushed down the stairs.

Grabbing his helmet and putting it on, he got on his motorbike and switched on the fuel and ignition until the engine roared to life. Heatherwood Rd, huh? I’ll be there.

He arrived 15 minutes later, Ralyks parked his motorbike before taking off his helmet and looking around the place. A warehouse? He walked up to the door and put his hand on it, to his surprise, it opened. Taking one more look behind him, he entered the warehouse. The door banged shut behind him. He inspected the warehouse before him, it was completely empty if not for a table and chair set in the middle of the room. He walked hurriedly to the table and to his annoyance, he realized there was another note waiting for him.

He groaned in frustration. It read: "Aries sits here" Ralyks laughed, clearly irritated by this whole thing.

"Is this a game? Why don’t you come here and tell me what you want?" he shouted, his echoes reverberated and filled the empty silence. He pulled himself on top of the table, placing his helmet on the floor beside him and placing his boots on the chair.

Okay. I’m waiting.

Last edited by Mikio; 08-27-2014 at 09:06 AM..

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 08-25-2014, 05:16 AM

♌ Ariel ♌

The day started out like any other work day for the young woman with ebony hair. Her alarm sounded, blaring music from her favorite radio station until she hit the snooze button. The noise had pulled her from a wondrous dream in which she was a hero with magic powers fighting to save the world from a corrupt government. No doubt the dream had been brought on by her late night gaming and roleplaying. With a groan she rolled over pulling the cover over her head. I’ll get up in ten minutes, just ten more minutes. In ten minutes the radio sounded again, telling the woman it was time to get up. Another groan came from her as she rolled back over swatting wildly with her hand in an attempt to turn the noise maker off. After a few failed attempts the young woman’s hand finally hit its mark this time turning the alarm completely off. There was a smile on her face at the sound of the silence that fell over the room once more.

Another twenty minutes of blissful sleep passed by until Ariel’s dreaming was rudely interrupted again. This time it wasn’t the radio alarm that was urging the woman to get up. Instead it was her lab mix, Jack, who was nudging her and whining telling her it was time to get up. “Stop it Jack, go back to sleep,” the words were half mumbled as she swatted lightly at the dog. This seemed to work as the dog left, but only to return a few minutes later. Once more Jack nudged her, this time putting his cold wet nose in her face, sniffing. Again she swatted him. “Ok, ok. I get it. Get out of my face so I can get up,” her tone was one of annoyance, though she smiled at her canine companion with half open eyes. Now that she was awake the woman went about her normal morning routine. First getting up, changing clothes to take the dog for a walk. Once back home she took a shower before having a little breakfast, assuming she had time for it, and checking her email.

Sitting at her dining room table she opened her laptop while munching on eggy in the basket. Turning the internet on she proceeded to check her work email to make sure there was no last minute changes to the designs she was currently working on. Glancing over the new messages one caught her attention rather quickly. It was in regards to a new client that her company had put her in charge of working on the designs they wanted for logos and advertisements. A quick click and the mail popped up onto the screen. Most of what it said was basic, they had loved the different logo designs she had created and wanted to know if she could make a few changes to the one they were interested the purposed changes were to be listed in the attachment. The request seemed simple enough. Without a second thought she opened the attached file. Instead of the approved design along with a list of possible changes appearing on the computer screen a strange message appeared instead. All it said was 'Leo, be at the warehouse located on Heatherwood Rd promptly at 9:30am'.

What the hell? What is that supposed to mean? Did the client want to meet to discuss things in person instead of just emailing them? How annoying. They could have just said so in the email instead of putting a strange message like that in an attachment. Also why did they call me Leo? Sure I am a Leo, but it doesn't make sense. Looking over at her canine companion she sighed. “Promptly at 9:30…don’t they know I have to be at work by 9? Guess I’ll just have to call the boss and tell him that I have a client meeting across town at 9:30 so I won’t be in until around 12. Boy is he going to love that one after all the time I took off to appear in that music video.”

Looking back at the computer screen Ariel noticed the strange message had disappeared even though she hadn’t closed it. What was even weirder is that the correct attachment had finally opened. It held the design they were considering along with a list of possible changes. “…Ok…maybe no more late night gaming for me so that I can get more than four or five hours of sleep…”The message still bugged her though. Something told her she needed to go to that warehouse. Reluctantly she called her boss explaining to him that she wasn’t coming into work until later in the day. Surprisingly he seemed to be fine with it. Can this day get any stranger?

With things in order she grabbed her things for work and headed to her car. In her burgundy jaguar coupe she took a deep breath. “Here goes nothing.” She entered the address into her GPS and headed to the warehouse. It took her roughly forty-five minutes to reach her destination. She was unsure where to park so she drove around before finally deciding to park in a small lot that seemed to be for the nearby buildings. The time was 9:27. Just enough time to walk to the warehouse and find out what was going on.

At the door the warehouse she stood there staring at it. Was this really such a wise idea? She hadn’t told anyone where she was going to for her ‘meeting’. Too late now, she was already here and it was the appointed time. Holding her head high she entered through the door. The room on the other side was dimly lit. All that was visible was a table with a card placed on it and a chair. Glancing around she tried to see if there was anyone or thing there, but it appeared she was the only one. “Alright, I’m here. Now tell me what it is that you want.” She huffed as she moved closer to the chair. “I don’t have time for silly games. I’m a very busy person. If you don’t appear or say anything in the next three minutes I’m out of here.”

Reaching the table golden orbs glanced down to read the card. It simply said ‘Leo sits here.’ Very funny she thought to herself. Without any further words she took a seat in the chair. She was either going to get answers or she was leaving. Looking at her watch she noted that they still had two minutes and forty seconds to give her an answer before she left. Tick, tock the clock was ticking, but for whom?

♒ Kai ♒

A loud thud on the desk beside him caused the male to jump as he woke up. When did I fall asleep? Looking over to where the sound had come from he glared at the man standing beside him laughing. “Not funny Benji. How long have I been out?”

Benji stopped laughing and gave a shrug. “Couldn’t tell ya. Really you should get some sleep man. You’ve really been over working yourself lately Kai. You’re no good to us if you kick the bucket before you’ve finished the new hit single you’ve been working on.” He gave the other a grin.

Kai just rolled his eyes at his band mate before his gaze fell back to the stack of sheet music he had been resting his head on. With a frown the man sighed softly. “I know I’ve been over working, but these songs need to be done in less than two weeks so we can start practicing them for the new album. I can’t just take a break. They have to be perfect.” As he spoke he sifted through the pages of completed and nearly completed songs until he came to across a piece of paper that didn’t belong. “Ok, who’s been messing with my sheet music again,” his tone was momentarily harsh and cold.

The other male leaned over to take a look at the envelope that had been in the pile between the last nearly finish song and the one that was only half complete. “Normally I would just go ahead and say that I did it, but after what happened last time I wouldn’t dare to mess with your music again. Maybe it was Yuki or Jaden?” He gave Kai a playful nudge before taking the envelope. “You know Yuki has been a little jealous since we finished shooting that music video. I can understand why though. That girl, Ariel, she has talent. Plus she seems to have caught a few eyes.”

“You’re talking non-sense. Yuki has no reason to be jealous. Besides it’s not like we were ever a thing. That woman needs to realize that I have no interest in her.” The annoyance he felt was evident on his face. He raised an eyebrow when Benji mentioned Ariel and having caught some people’s eyes. It was true the young lady was talented and very attractive to boot. “That she is. If she wanted I’m sure she could pursue a career in either the music industry or as an actress.” The truth was that he was one of the people whom the younger woman had caught there attention. Something about her inspired the one of the uncompleted songs he was currently working on. He wanted to end things before they went any further so he reached to for the letter that was in Benji’s hand.

Before the other has a chance the snatch the letter away he opens it and begins to read it aloud. “Aquarius please be present at the warehouse on Heatherwood Rd at 9:30am sharp.” Benji laughed, “looks like someone might have a secret admirer or possibly a psycho fan. Better be careful Kai.” A teasing grin played on the man’s lips. “Or perhaps that woman took a liking to you during the music video filming and wants to confess her love for you.” His train of thought was interrupted by the angered Kai.

He snatched the letter out of the other’s hand, proceeding to rip it apart. “Enough. It’s probably just some new promo that the ‘wacko’ came up with and didn’t tell anyone about. I wish that guy would give us more notice when he’s going to pull these stunts. Why don’t you go in my place? I need sleep.” In one fluid motion he tossed the shreds of paper into the air, letting them rain down on them like confetti.

The other man shook his head. “No way, this one is all yours. Have fun. Also you better hurry. You only have twenty minutes to get there.” With a wave of his hand and another grin the older male disappeared into the hallway. He was thankful that he wasn’t the one that got the strange letter.

“Gah,” the blue haired man yelled as he shoved the books that Benji had brought in off of the table. “Really I don’t want to go, but if it’s a promo like I suspect then it’ll look bad if I don’t show up. Damn it…” Taking a few breaths he calmed himself before gather up a few things and leaving to go to the meeting spot.

Luckily for him the trip was a short one. He parked his mako blue Aston Martin at the side of the warehouse. What am I doing here? This doesn’t really look like the place to have a promo at. Reluctantly the man walked over and entered the building. “Ok Shawn I’m here. Now tell me what is with the cryptic message and why I’m here,” Kai called out in the seemingly empty room. There was no reply. He rolled his eyes. That man had a thing for theatrics so it was hard to tell especially since there was a lone table and chair near the middle of the room. On the table was a place card.

The young man ran a hand through his hair as he approached the table. The place card read, ‘Aquarius sits here’.How quint. Why in the world is he calling me Aquarius? That is my sign, but really couldn’t Shawn come up with something better? The tiredness of going longer than he really cared to remember without getting much rest was starting to set in again. Kai took a seat in the chair and waited.

Will you draw my OCs?

Last edited by blueblackrose; 08-26-2014 at 03:24 AM..

Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs ...

Old 08-25-2014, 07:56 PM

Rionna

The halls rang with the sound of music. The soft melody drifted through out the already bustling halls. The building was filled with early risers. Or so was the fate of those who could not sleep through the sounds of early morning children cries. It was just easier to get up for the day at the early hours. Rionna, also nicknamed Rio, was the eldest child living at the house. She took care of most of the chores that were required of her at that age. Luckily she had grown out of most of the tedious ones. Scrubbing the floors, cleaning rooms. She tended to help with the cooking now, and even teaching the younger children how to play instruments. Once a week she would hold a music class, but now most of her time was taken up by the cafe.

Her hands slid over the keys of the piano. She had been up since almost five in the morning, and the time had now slipped to eight. Most of the kid in the house were just leaving for school, and the even younger children were watching a bit of television. The orphanage was very old, the paint of the walls was chipping, most of the wood had to be replaced, and Rio could not keep track of how many times a repair man came into the house week after week. Nearly Rio's entire paycheck went into the house. It was her main contribution now that she was able to work. The caretakers did their best with the donations, but there was only so much they could do.

"Rio?" She heard the smallest of voices say behind her. Rio stopped playing and turned around. Looking straight ahead she did not see and soul. It wasn't until she looked down the brown hair of a little boy came into her sight. It was Virgil, a young boy no more than three. He was wearing a pair of overalls with a red shirt underneath. "Could you help me get some juice please?" He asked politely. Most of the kids were very polite in the house, then there were the trouble makers.

"Of coarse Virgil." She said, picking the boy up and resting him on her hip. Bringing him to the kitchen. Of coarse, you can not get juice for one child and not set out a tray for the others. Once reaching the kitchen, she placed Virgil on the floor. With a stack of cups in one hand, and the juice in the other, she began to pour. Just half an inch into each cup. The rest would be filled with tap water. The juice had to be stretched out after all. Rio handed one of the cups to Virgil just in time. Three more young kids came into the kitchen, grabbing for a cup and heading out of the room. Back to the television for their morning cartoons.

A plump figure rounded the corner suddenly. It was one of Miss Dune, she wore a bright yellow dress and was carrying the mail for the house. Most of the time it was bills for her to pay, but flipping though the pile, she stopped.

"Rionna, there is a letter here for you." She said questioningly. It was odd in fact. Rio had never received a letter in her entire life. She held out the envelope for Rio, which the seventeen year old did take. Miss Dune sat down at the kitchen table, and began going through her mail, which appeared to be the rest of the pile. Rio stepped out of the kitchen and headed upstairs into her shared room. all of the girls in the house slept in the same room, the boys had their own shared room. Anyone under the age of two had their own shared room as well. Once inside, she opened the letter;

'Pisces, be at the warehouse located on Heatherwood Rd promptly at 9:30am'

'warehouse?' What on earth was this? It was very confusing to the woman. Why would she need to go to a warehouse, and who would simply call her Pisces? Looking up at a wall clock, it had just turned to 8:19. It would take her over an hour to walk across town.. she had a license, but no car. Still, there was a very strong need to go. Running a brush threw her short brown hair, pulling a purple sweatshirt over her shoulders, lastly pulling on a pair of black keds, she began to head out.

"Miss Dune, I'm heading out." Rionna said to the caretaker of the house.

"Alright dear, be home before dark." Rio nodded as she stepped outside. Her dark blue skinny jeans and dark grey tank top covered her from the elements.

No watch, but Rio assumed she had to be there right around the right time. She stepped into the warehouse, and saw only a table and chair, a piece of paper marked it as her spot.

"What is this?" She questioned, pulling the chair out from under the table and taking a seat. This had to of been one of the stupidest things she had done in her life. Why was she even here? Who or what was pulling on her strings at this second....

Last edited by Triquetra; 08-26-2014 at 01:36 AM..

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 08-27-2014, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Dante
Within the apartment complex of Little Palace, there was the small family of apartment 3B. Inside of the room, there were three bedrooms even though the family had about six members. However, only five of the members were awake, getting ready of the day. It was a weekday which meant school and work. The five members who were getting ready were all female, arranging from the ages of 13 to 20. The eldest of the siblings was the one who was in charge of the apartment they were in as well as she buying the clothes they wear, the food they eat, as well as the very beds they sleep in. The sibling wasn't a female, but a male with long platinum blonde hair, a pale complexion and a muscular frame. A long tanish pink scarf was wrapped around his throat as the extra laid on the ground almost in a circle. He was sleeping, and his younger siblings didn't wish to wake him, he had been working hard for years and be also took care of them, but it was now their turn to let him rest. The seventeen year old twins, Alkmene and Klymene, made sure the two youngest sisters, thirteen year old Polina and fifteen year old Vera, were fed and dressed. 20 year old Bethania was dressed for work as an estate agent, she sighed lightly as she looked over towards them. "Ok, do you all have everything?" She asked crossing her arms lightly. Klymene, the quiet twin, smiled and nodded, "We got everything. Alkmene has the lunches and I made sure to have the homework done and ready to be turned in. " She said as Alkmene chuckled. "The bus comes in ten minutes, lets go." She stated, holding onto the lunches as they all ran out of the apartment.

Bethania chuckled softly as she walked over towards the sleeping male and shook him lightly, "I know you're awake, you don't have to pretend." Bethania cooed softly as the young man opened his violet colored eyes, looking at his younger sister. He stood up and fixed his night clothes, with a heavy sigh he looked over towards the time, 8:45. Dante's eyes widen slightly as his arms flailed, "Jeez, I have to hurry, I need to get ready for work." He said running into the bathroom and started getting ready. Within about 20 minutes, Dante came back fully dressed and ready to leave. He had to look at the monitor the painters there and he couldn't be late. As he got ready, Bethania checked the mail Vera got earlier, she looked through it and saw Dante's name on one of the notes. She turned around and held the note out. "It's for you, I think it's from the owner of the apartment complex, I thought you said you paid for it." Bethania said with concern in her voice. Dante looked at his sister crazy as she took the note and looked at it, "I did, I paid it yesterday. Well, let's see what this is then." He sighed heavily. He opened the not and looked at it, reading the small contents.

'Mr. Dante Hatzis-Lowell, please come to the warehouse on Heatherwood Rd at 9:30 sharp.' The violet eyed man looked at the small note. He looked at the time, 8:58. "Bethania, use the car today, I need to go." He said looking at his now confused sister. "But, big brother if you need to be dropped off, I can take you there. Where are you going?" Bethania said with a worried look. Dante shook his head lightly, "You will be late, besides, I'm going to the other side of town. Have fun at work and make sure to smile." Dante said as he soon bolted out of the apartment started running towards his destination. From where they lived, it wasn't too far, Dante had ran there before so he didn't have to get a ride, he would be asking for too much, and if it was a trap, he didn't Bethania to get stuck in the middle of it.

What felt almost like twenty-seven minutes, Dante panted heavily, he had made it maybe three minutes to spare. He leaned forward and tried to catch his breath as she looked up through his ruffled bangs. With a faint sigh, he walked forward, looking around as he saw a few cars parked in the area. 'Maybe someone is here after all.' He thought to himself as she walked to the door and opened it. It was very dark, very echoey too as he walked through the darkness slowly. However, he was taken by the large table and the chair sitting there with a paper saying 'Taurus sit here.' Dante blinked lightly, a little confused as he walked over towards the chair and sat down, looking around slowly. He was a little confused by what was happening, he quickly pulled out his phone and sent a text to Bethania to go to his job and say he was going to be a little late.

'So, let's see what going to happen now.'

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 08-30-2014, 12:33 AM

Quote:
♋ Anastasia ♋
Annie was so boring. She didn't even have a car yet, so when she got the note asking for her attendance at the warehouse on Heatherwood Rd, she had nothing but a bike to help her get there. At least she owned a bike, and enjoyed not having to worry about a part-time job to cover gas or car insurance. She'd ask her parents for a car, but nobody was ever around to teach her how to drive right now. Eventually when she starts going to college, her parents will probably enroll her into a driving school, but for now life was good enough. At least she had her smartphone, so she had just about everything else she needed at her fingertips.

Annie set her bike right next to the warehouse doors. She looked around and noticed a couple cars. The wind was blowing up dust, and it almost looked like they had been there a while. She shook her head, focusing on the matter at hand. She opened the door, and it creaked so loud it would alert anyone in the area that she was entering the warehouse. "Hello?" Annie said, voice trembling with fear. She looked around, and noticed no one inside. There was a table with a sticky note attached to it. "Cancer sits here," it read.

As she took her phone out, and started typing out a message on her phone's notepad, documenting what she had seen already to pass the time. Looking at her watch, she noticed it was 9:29am. Was the host running late perhaps?

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 09-01-2014, 04:11 PM

He sighed as he pulled up to an abandoned building. A mysterious unsigned note told him to arrive here. It didn't seem to be empty now as there was a bicycle and a few cars there.

He took a breath of slight annoyance and took his keys out of the ignition and closed his black door to the car. Everything seemed so weird, like he had done this before. He shook his head to clear it and then started to walk towards the door.

Time seemed to slow as he got near the door. For a moment he felt as if he was being watched. He started to feel paranoid and then he adjusted his tie and once he did a look around and saw that indeed he wasn't being watched, he moved on.

He took the door handle in his hand and was about to open the door

" - - - -, LOOK OUT!" Jeremiah heard his voice shout to an archer with blazing red hair and icy blue eyes.

She whiplashed around and shot an arrow into something-someone's chest?

Then she turned around, smiled and thanked him before flying forward in an explosion. She knocked into him, and he blacked out.

Jeremiah jolted back, eyes wide, and somehow during his episode, he had opened the door.

Past the point of no return... No second glances...

He took another breath and closed the door to see a table with a light shining on it, "Capricorn sits here" Well. That was him, even as cryptic as the note was, he sat down.

- - -

The room flooded with light. Bright light that Robin had to cover her eyes to let her eyes adjust. And suddenly she realized she was not alone in this room as she had suspected.

It was odd to see the darkness act as a wall, when it was only darkness.

Her bow was still thankfully on the table and she could see 11 other people in the same room as she was.

Who were these people? As she thought that she saw a few kids. Around 16 by the looks of both of them. Why were kids here?

Though she seemed to feel everyone else's question "What was going on?"

" - - - -, LOOK OUT!" A man shouted at her, she knew he was a friend, and not taking a moment to pause, she took an arrow fro her quiver and quickly turned behind her, shooting whatever was going to come up on her while her back was turned.

Once the thing was dead, she turned around and began to smile at him. But something seemed wrong and that's when she found herself flying through the air and she blacked out.

"What tha...?" She asked softly her eyes wide.

- - -

Angela quickly shut her eyes at the sudden light and she looked up from her notepad to see 11 other people.

One of them already had a weapon, though a bow and arrow seemed outdated when there were guns that shot several dozen bullets per second.

What were they all doing here? What was the purpose of the meeting? Everyone seemed to be in a fog of confusion. When did everyone else get here? Who were these people.

Angela found her eyes wandering around and found a stage. But before she could get up to go speak into the microphone, she found herself unable to stand.

She watched in a tower, she couldn't see what exactly was happening, but she was helpless to do anything.

Angela found herself sobbing uncontrollably. She banged against the glass, but it did not shatter. No matter how hard she banged on it.

And then there was a bright light. And she felt no more.

Her hands were shaking as she jolted back to reality. What was reality? That day dream had been so real, she had felt the tears going down her face, but when she checked, her eyes were dry.

What was going on here?

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 09-04-2014, 09:18 PM

Quote:
♎ Morgann ♎
Morgann had set an alarm for 9:30am. The alarm sounded, and nothing was happening. She pushed the button on her watch, and felt a wave of dizziness slam into her. Clutching her table and closing her eyes, she remembered something. Something she felt like had been laying in her mind, ready to be remembered for a long time.

Dark shadowy figures surrounded her. None of them looked human. She must have been in a field, but the field looked more like a battleground. She had allies nearby, they were fighting these beings as well. She had taken her chakram and threw it to take down more creatures. Though there wasn't much wind, she could still manuever her weapon through the air to hit 2 targets at a time.

Soon another character jumped in, and ally of hers, and they nodded at eachother, putting their backs towards one another. An explosion could be heard nearby, and a scream. For a second Morgann was distracted, and the enemy was able to strike at her.

Just when she was able to open her eyes again, the light above her table popped, and made a bright flash. The room was suddenly lit by multiple hanging lights. A man layed across the table table directly in front of her. Before even looking up the rest of the group, she prodded the man's side, and cleared her throat.

What terrible manners this man has.

Quote:
♋ Anastasia ♋
A bright flash encompassed Annie's vision. As she regained her sight, the table was much larger, and had multiple people sitting around it. To her right she looked at a boy close to her own age. She had a feeling she had seen him in school before. No, she had seen him many times before.

Annie held two knives, which felt like an extension of herself. People had affectionately referred to them as her "pinchers" although they couldn't pinch at all. She continued to attack the enemies. The groups abilities had finally been released, they were ready to take down their enemy, and save the world. But the enemy somehow suddenly got stronger, and even knew they were coming. This was a losing fight, but they had to keep trying.

A monster had just crossed blades with her knives. As she was trying to push it off of her, another one was coming from the side to attack. She didn't have anything left to do, until an ally came in to her rescue. It gave her the courage to throw the monster back. "Thanks Scorpio," she said smiling. She looked over, and saw a creature creating a black ball of energy. It looked like it was going to thrust it at another one of her allies. She threw her knife into the creature's back, and the ball of energy instead hit a couple feet back from her ally, sending her flying.

She was still looking at the boy when she finally came back to reality. She quickly looked away blushing.

Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 09-09-2014, 07:46 PM

The bright light temporarily blinded Lila for a moment before she came back to her senses. When she could finally see again, there were eleven people in the room with her, one on the table. "Holy Shi- Ah!" She fell backwards in her chair and both her and the chair toppled on the floor with a loud thud. The sound of her screaming and falling echoed throughout the building.

She was surrounded. Even with her twin swords, it would be impossible to take down all the monsters that had surrounded Gemini. That didn't stop her though. She came out swinging, taking down two immediately. She slashed at another that came up behind her. This fight was important, and she knew it. There was no giving up now. A bright light and a loud boom pushed her to the ground, ears ringing and debris flying. What was that?

When Lila came back to reality, she was still on the floor, after falling off her chair. Embarrassed, she stood up and fixed her chair, sitting down with the strangers who had appeared. "Bad time to daydream..." she whispered to herself.

------------------------------------

Zach rubbed his eyes, sight returning, and scanned the room. Ten people sitting, one being an idiot, all had appeared. A girl fell from her chair. Correction, two idiots. One on a table, one on the floor. "Cool magic trick, man!" he blabbed without thinking. As he looked at the strangers again, he noticed that they weren't all strangers. Anastasia. She went to school with him. He had never really talked with her before, but he always thought she was pretty cute.

He struck down one of the monsters with his spear. It may not have been his first choice in battle weapons, but he made use of it as best he could. When Scorpio turned to his ally, he noticed she wasn't doing so great. Cancer had gotten locked in battle with one monster, and another was coming towards her.

He quickly changed direction and ran towards the monster head on, spearing and bringing it down with one hit. Cancer pushed the other one off of her. "Thanks Scorpio." He flashed her a smile and a wink, before getting his head back into the fight. She had thrown one of her pinchers into another monster, and then..

He was in the warehouse again, back to reality. Annie was looking towards him, before she looked away blushing. Dang, she really did act adorable.

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 09-10-2014, 04:34 PM

Quote:
♈ Ralyks ♈
All of a sudden, Ralyks felt an icy chill followed by an explosion of bright lights. He groaned in anger, eyes nearly blinded. What the hell was that?
Slowly, his eyes adjusted to the light and he sat up, carefully looking around the warehouse, it was no longer empty. 11 people were sitting nervously at their tables, all of them looking puzzled and shocked.

He drew a hand to his head and made a sharp cry of pain.

"RALYKS!!!" he heard a desperate scream followed by the sound of gunshots and explosions. He was standing in the middle of a battlefield, he was breathing hard through gritted teeth, his eyes were shining in the dim moonlight and he was shakily holding on to a black revolver. Once he lifted his eyes from the ground, he realized, to his horror, that he was pointing his gun at a kneeling person. He fell back in shock, before hurriedly getting up and running as fast as he could. What am I doing? He had dropped his revolver and was now defenseless.

He closed his eyes. I must be hallucinating from lack of sleep... he felt someone poking him and got off the table unwillingly, sitting down on the chair, his face in his hands. He had a throbbing headache and he wished, more than anything to be back at his flat, sleeping for a few hours before he had to go to the studio in the afternoon.

He looked back at the young woman who had prodded him. Long pink hair and dull blue eyes, staring at him, annoyed. He smirked, gazing at her for a few seconds through the corner of his eyes before lifting his gaze and settling it on the other 10 people in the room. Who are they?

Last edited by Mikio; 09-10-2014 at 04:37 PM..

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 09-12-2014, 03:38 AM

♌ Ariel ♌

Lights from overhead flooded the room with bright light momentarily blinding the young woman causing her to growl in displeasure. Golden orbs slowly adjusted to the now completely lit room. She was no longer alone there were eleven others within the room with her, one of which was lying on the table. How mature she thought to herself, but kept her comments to herself. The look on her face was like that of the others, filled with shock and confusion.

Her eyes scanned the faces of the strangers she now shared the room with. All, but one of them were unfamiliar. Well possibly two of them. Ariel was positive that the one was Kai from the band whose newest music video she appeared in. The guy who lay across the table looked slightly familiar, but she couldn’t place him. While golden orbs lingered on Ralyks her vision blurred until everything went black. A quiet growl accompanied the darkness.

No longer was she in the room, instead she was on the battlefield. Golden eyes showing no fear as she stood her ground against a strange creature. Using her claws as an extension of herself she fought the creature. When it seemed she was winning two more creatures rushed in to attack. Growing desperate she cried out to her nearest ally. “RALYKS!!!”

The scream for help that she made was followed by gunshots and explosions. One of the nearby explosions knocked her several feet away. Getting onto her knees she found herself staring up at Ralyks who was pointing his black revolver at her. The woman’s heart pounded in her chest as it raced, her ears filled with ringing. “Ralyks it’s me. Calm yourself,” she spoke as calmly as possible in this kind of situation. Before she could see the male’s reaction blood filled her vision from the head wound she received when she was thrown from the nearby explosion.

Blinking Ariel found herself back in the room with the others. What was that? Her mind raced to find answers, but she was only left with more questions. She hadn’t even realized she was trembling slightly until she turned her gaze to her hands which were neat folded in her lap. Taking a breath the woman recomposed herself. She wasn’t sure what was going on and she wanted answers.

♒ Kai ♒

He was just about ready to doze off when the room flooded with blinding white light. Damn Shawn, why do you have to love theatrics so much? The words were thought, not blurted out. He blinked several times before his eyes finally adjusted. At first he thought he was imagining things and rubbed his eyes slightly before the silhouettes formed into actual people. Who are these people? Confusion shown on Kai’s face as he took in the features of the eleven strangers who were now in the room with him.

Nearby one of the girls back in her chair and one of the guys was lying on the table. Another spoke up asking the question they all had. His gaze landed on Ariel. Well at least there was one person he kind of knew here. Without realizing it his thoughts has shifted from the current situation and the scene before him changed.

The wounded Leo was kneeling in front of Aries who was pointing his revolver at her. It appeared that she was attempting to reach the male and succeeded. He sighed in relief, returning his attention to the creature that was charging towards him. With glaive in hand Kai swung at the creature keeping it at bay.

His movements were fluid as he wielded his weapon for a brief moment it seemed he had the upper hand. Of course it didn’t last long as there was another explosion only a couple feet away from him. He went flying through the air. Then everything went black.

Once again he was in the room with the others. What the…? Azure orbs fell onto Ariel, she was trembling. It was strange to see her like that. She seemed like such a confident person and not very shy. Did she see the same thing? When he realized he was staring at her Kai shifted in his seat and turned his gaze elsewhere.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 09-12-2014 at 04:46 AM..

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 09-28-2014, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Dante
Once Dante had sat in the chair, all he could do now was wait. He sat there and waited to figure out what he had to come out to this warehouse. With a faint sigh, he was starting to think this was just a small joke by his sisters. Dante was about to get up when a blinding light shone in his face, he shielded his violet eyes for a moment until his eyes adjusted to the light. He removed his hand and looked around, he was surrounded by 11 other people. He was starting to think this wasn't a joke after all, however he was a little curious why they were here as well. Even two other who appeared to still be around Klymene and Alkmene's age. He continued looking around the table towards the individuals, taking in all the features of each person, even the male who was sitting next to him, who appeared to be laying on the table. Dante looked away quickly, hearing someone soon fall out of their chair, he turned his head and seen it was a young girl. Dante made a concerned look as she just sat there, his eyes widen slightly from the sound of the chair as it echoed in his ears.

Dante was soon standing on a battlefield, however, instead of panicking, he was very calm despite being surrounded by three strange looking creatures. The tall male rose his sword over his head for only a moment before lunging forward and clashed it with one of the creatures. Dante wasn't able to hold back the monster for long when another creature ran up to him from behind, Dante looked back for a moment as his eyes widen. Ducking quickly, the two creature collided with one another, their claw-like weapons penetrating through their hides. With a grin, Dante spun around in a circle and sliced the two in half, as they fell that was when the over creature attacked, baring its fangs towards the tall man. Dante dodged as quickly as he could, only to get a deep cut into his arm and back.

Growling angrily, he spun his sword again and drove it into the creatures side. Then using one of his gauntlet, he used the sharpened points to slice the creature's throat. Once the creatures were dead, Dante started running to aid any of his fellow allies. It wasn't until he turned his head and saw Libra was getting attacked. Dante ran over and sliced the creature with his sword, however, his own injuries caught up to him. He crouched low and held his arm tightly, falling to one knee as it soon faded to black.

Dante gasped softly, blinking lightly as he panted. He was confused about what had just happened, was that a vision? A memory? Dante couldn't recall anything that happened, and he had only just seen the people around him today. What was going on and why was this happening. He sighed heavily and closed his eyes lightly. He raised his hand and pinched the bridge of his nose, he had no idea what to do or think. There were questions flying through his head, but one uttered from his lips. "What is going on?" He spoke aloud, removing his hand from his face and looked around towards everyone.

Quote:
Ʊ Alice Insan Ʊ
Atop the large metal beams that held the roof of the warehouse up, there was a misty-like dark pinkish and purple cloud hovering above. It appeared to be watching the events going on below with the 12 people at the round table. Soon a pair a yellow eyes opened up as well as a large toothy grin of sorts. Next to this smokey being laid another, whose skin was ghostly pale. She was also smiling, however, it was just a normal one. The figure appeared to be female in a torn and dirty light blue dress with a torn up, dirtied apron around her waist and over her chest. There also appeared to be blood around her neck as well as on the collar of her dress; her shoulder length blonde hair was matted with the black headband around her head. What most people couple a little creepy despite her ghostly appearance is her eyes, dark purple with light pink streaks in it. Within the darkness, the thing most likely visible would her eyes, if not her skin.

The smokey creature, named Smiley, formed into a cat-like creature and rested upon its master's shoulder. "What are we to do now?" Smiley whispered, its smiling not moving an inch for a moment, before slowly shifting into a normal one. The young looking girl, going by the name Alice Insan, looked over towards her catty friend. "Not sure yet, so far it seems like I am going to have a little fun after all. About damn time, I have to say." Alice uttered, her left arm extended from her body, hovering almost as a golden object fell from her hand. However, it only stopped about a foot from her hand, the golden chain it was connected to, kept it from falling completely and the chain was connected to a gold ring around Alice's middle finger. It jerked lightly as it swayed left and right at a quickened pace as it slowed, the glass around it was cracked and the hands appeared to be croaked and spun slightly before going to the correct time. Alice grinned more as the hands spin fast again, the watch glowed lightly only to stop as the watch returned to the correct time.

Alice looked down towards the table full of people and sat up, sitting on the beam with her legs crossed. Smiley looked down towards the humans as he turned his head towards Alice, "What are my orders mistress?" Smiley asked as he bowed his head lightly. Alice slowly turned her head lightly, looking down towards him as she chuckled, "There are no orders yet, right now, we are to just enjoy and watch what the humans are going to do for now." She stated with a sinister grin, "Yes mistrss." Smiley chuckled and looked down, he was a little curious and wanted to move closer, but he didn't want defy his mistress' orders as he sat there on her shoulder, chuckling softly.

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 10-18-2014, 03:01 PM

Robin looked around carefully, everyone seemed to be recovering from a sort of daydream... Though to her it felt more like a flashback. A memory. She massaged her temples for a moment. Trying to think.

Lots of murmurs, no-one knew what exactly happened. So quickly she grabbed her bow and quiver and slung them both over her shoulder, climbing swiftly on top of the table.

Why she was doing this? Even she couldn't tell you.

"Look, I don't know what you guys just saw. I don't know what you guys just felt." She said loudly enough to bring the attention to her.

"My name is Robin, I'm the Sagittarius. We all need to work together if we are to figure out whatever is going on. For me, the moment I went into this building I knew my life had changed. I don't know what the future has in store, and believe me, I'm a little scared."

She took this moment to straighten her back, "But if our aim is true, we can survive whatever this new chapter from our lives throw at us." She smiled widely, giving a thumbs up.

Angela looked around the room again, everyone was in a whirlwind of confusion, she could feel it. She could sense it. She was always sensitive to the emotions of those around her.

And before she could stand up she heard a clatter. The red head with the bow and quiver stood up on the table. Not only introducing herself, but also introducing herself with her sign. Which she had on her arm.

Robin the Sagittarius was a proud one. Angela could tell. But she chose to face her fears and the unknown head on.

Angela, however didn't know where she stood on the subject, it's true, when she had entered the building she did have a feeling she couldn't go back. She couldn't go back to the daycare, telling stories to children, making people smile and laugh with her stories of grand adventures and epic romances. No, no, all of that was behind her now.

And she was frightened.

Jeremiah frowned as the red head, Robin, continued to speak. She spoke out of sheer confidence that's for sure, but her words remained the same.

No turning back? How ridiculous. He was sure he could leave when he felt like. And for now he felt like riding out this little band of misfits. He just couldn't believe kids were called here. Though he had no idea what all this was for anyways.

Though because no one had any words to speak, they stayed silent.

As she continued to speak, Jeremiah went through all the Sagittarius' he had known. Most were harmless tricksters, charismatic, quick mind, and quicker tongue. Speaking without thinking was a Sagittarius motto, he had heard somewhere before.

He crossed his arms and leaned against the table. For now, he was just an observer. He would take action as necessary.