Queen Fool
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Queen Fool

Old 07-25-2007, 08:20 PM

I read this series a long long time ago...called Replica. I forget how many books there were. Probably around 20. I don't remember the author and I doubt that anyone else has read the series, but I loved those books so much.

There's this girl, Amy, she lives a normal life and such, then she finds out that she's a clone genetically engineered to be perfect. She's #7 of...I forget how many. They're all named Amy. The series is about her trying to keep that a secret, and evade her creators. And in some the Amys meet up with the Andys, a set of male clones exactly like them.

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-26-2007, 05:09 PM

Yes, there are twenty-something of them I think. Was shelving some of the paperback of Replica copies at the library yesterday. Not likely to read it though.

It's by Marilyn Kaye and there are 24 books. Just looked it up.

Queen Fool
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Queen Fool

Old 07-26-2007, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yreka
Yes, there are twenty-something of them I think. Was shelving some of the paperback of Replica copies at the library yesterday. Not likely to read it though.

It's by Marilyn Kaye and there are 24 books. Just looked it up.
Thanks.

[ s u b l i m i n a l. ]
Send a message via AIM to [ s u b l i m i n a l. ] Send a message via Yahoo to [ s u b l i m i n a l. ]

Old 07-27-2007, 04:32 PM

Ah, I love that series! I read it when I was younger. My favorite clone version of the amy name was Aimee.
Does anyone remember how they also had boy clones in one of the books?? And when they all went to that island?

Enniel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-27-2007, 05:34 PM

I can't find any useful information about the books on the internet, so maybe when I'm at the bookstore next, I will look at them.