Lady Kiara
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Lady Kiara Send a message via MSN to Lady Kiara Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Kiara

Old 03-19-2007, 12:19 PM

Hi my names Lady Kiara, LK for short. I'm new here on menewsha and am lookling to make just a little bit of gold drawing a few avatars.

I'm a senior in high school, so I'm a little busy with homework, work and such. So I won't be able to draw a lot of people at one time. I'll to 2 or three and get those done before I take on any other orders.

Lady Kiara
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Lady Kiara Send a message via MSN to Lady Kiara Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Kiara

Old 03-19-2007, 12:24 PM

Now for a few samples!

Well I have finally gotten to my DA account. Only took about 5 min to find it, so I'm happy. Still no idea why it wasn't working befor.

DA

What the Lady does
CG headshots 50g
Headshot 75g
Chibi 100g
Bust 150g
3/4 body 175g
Fullbody 200g

Add color
Colored pencil 75g
CG color 50g

(I also except items)

I also do OC art, couples, and fan art.

Lady Kiara
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-19-2007, 12:26 PM

Art that I am working on.

1 ~ Open
2 ~ Open
3 ~ Open

Code:
Username:
Type:
Colored or lineart:
If colored CG or by hand:
Total:

Lady Kiara
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-19-2007, 12:47 PM

There all set up and ready to start taking a few orders so I don't have to run around in my underwear all day anymore. :p

So come one and all to the Lady's Art Shop.

I just hope my prices are ok. I'm not really sure what to price them at here on menewsha.

Lady Kiara
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-20-2007, 03:05 AM

Well I am heading off for tonight. I'll check back in the morning to see if anyone is interested.

Magus
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-21-2007, 04:05 AM

Good luck on the shop!