LadyGolindrina

Old 06-20-2009, 08:03 AM

So the manga I have started recently is called doubt. I went through all 14 pages and did not see any postings for this manga. I am curious to know who else has read this. I have been very impressed with it so far. It's a bit gory at times but it's pretty fantastic.

For anyone who doesn't know what doubt is, I shall try to summarize it in a short and sweet manner.

Doubt is a manga about a group of teenagers who play a cell phone game called Rabbit Doubt. This game is like a cellular more interesting version of the game mafia. There is one Wolf and several rabbits, but the wolf wears rabbit clothing, so no one knows exactly who the wolf is. I am not sure of all the fine details because they are pretty vague about it.

Well one day this group of teenagers decides that they are going to meet up and get to know each other in real life. However, things take a nasty turn when the teens become a part of the living game of Rabbit Doubt. Soon they find themselves caught in a game that means death for real. They must find out who the wolf is before he kills them all and everyone loses and not just the game.

bearysplash
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to bearysplash

Old 06-29-2009, 08:04 PM

I read this.
It was creepy to me.
I knew who it was in the beginning though. XD
I be smart >.< lol.

The scene were the guy is in the bathroom looking for the rabbit person but the rabbit person is behind the door. Creeped the heck out of me XD

found the pic of the scene i'm talking about. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...rrie/30-31.jpg

All in all, this manga should so be read. It's awesome XD