The Angelic Shadow
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-19-2009, 07:06 PM

Or the proper term should be "Newbing", as I'm a newbie, not a n00b [Or until proven otherwise. o___o;]

Doesn't make too much of a difference for now.
I am The Angelic Shadow, hoydedoydedoyyy~

Erm. I haven't clothed myself, nor really updated my profile. [Let alone figure out where to find the link to view it without editing. Argh.]

How big is this website? I haven't taken a look around quite yet, and all I really know is that the website wants me to post a thread and introduce myself.

Huzzah.
Another question: Is this a RPing website? I do love me the RPs.
<3

Last edited by The Angelic Shadow; 10-20-2009 at 12:33 AM..

Iri_the_Angel

Old 10-19-2009, 07:26 PM

I took a quick look around, and yeah, there's RPing here. So that should make you happy :)
I haven't worked on my profile either >< I have a problem with that all the time. It's so time consuming. So you're not alone in that aspect.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 10-19-2009, 07:29 PM

Hey, welcome Angelic!!

There is a roleplay forum for you to roleplay in. This is a rather large website, there's many users from around the world.

You earn gold by posting, buy clothing from the shops and equip them in the inventory tab on the blue bar. :)

The Angelic Shadow
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-19-2009, 11:18 PM

Ah! Thank you!
I apologize for the delayed reaction, as the better of my poor sleeping schedule got to me and I fell asleep. >w>

I like the function on how the gold is distributed. -Has actually read some rules and other fun things-; however, from my experience on other websites, I'm very... socially awkward on the internet. Hangout threads aren't really my forte, but as I said before, I love RPs and communicating through OOC threads. That's how I make interweb friends.

Thank you for the warm welcoming! Even from similar newbs as myself. :]
I'd really love to have something to become addicted to in my spare time.

^0^

Last edited by The Angelic Shadow; 10-20-2009 at 12:33 AM..

Beau Folie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-19-2009, 11:47 PM

I am a total n00b. I just joined Menewsha. And so far, I like it! Hey...if any of you have a Gaia, PM me on Gaia. My username is Beau Folie there too.

Saki_Sarigo
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-20-2009, 10:24 PM

Beau, I have gaia! Its like just like this site! Its so cool! Except this one has better games, and the cool clothes are cheaper.