Mizukage Senjiin
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Mizukage Senjiin

Old 11-08-2007, 04:53 PM

The nations are at war, villages have begun preparing their ninja's for battle. Alliances have been made but no one can truly be trusted. A new village has come forth from the shadows setting each nation even more on edge. Each nation is looking to invade the other, and the new village the village hidden in the shadows is starting to make their move.

Alliances

Hidden mist
Hidden sand
Hidden Leaf

Hidden cloud
Hidden rock
Hidden grass

Hidden Snow
Hidden waterfall
Hidden Rain

Hidden Shadows

let me know if I missed any. >_<

Mizukage Senjiin
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-08-2007, 05:01 PM

.:The Character Sheet:.

Username:
Character name:
Village:
apperance:
History:
Jutsu:

PM me this to join!

Mizukage Senjiin
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-08-2007, 05:05 PM

.:Characters:.

Username: Mizukage Senjiin
Character name: Senjiin
Village: Hidden Mist Village
apperance: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56...njiincolor.jpg
History: He was born into a noble clan of the hidden mist village. From childhood he was trained to be a ninja and serve under the Mizukage. His family carries the kekkai genkai: Burrakugan (literally meaning, Black eyes) A loner from birth, no one is ever quite sure where he is but he shows up when needed. His best friend was killed by a straner from the village hidden in the clouds, and he now seeeks out that person for revenge.
Jutsu:
Water clone jutsu
water dragon jutsu
Water cyclone jutsu
doujutsu: Burrakugan
Genjutsu

Username: Jadyalyn
Character name: Suna Uindo
Village: Village of Sand (Wind)
Apperance: http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...%20Girl/78.jpg
History: Suna lived a peaceful life. She encountered one fearful battle and barely survived. It is the reason she became a ninja. When fighting against the unknown ninjas, she was attacked for being the child of some person. She does not know her family .. no members of it so the true reason of being attacked was a mystery to her as well. She is usually found around the village or doing random missions for the village in various places. She doesn't like working around too many people. She can only stand three to four people around her without being annoyed or spastic. Only says something when she wants too or is asked to speak, other than that she minds her own business.
Jutsu:
Needles of the Wind (Fuuton Kaze no Senbon)
Cutting Wind (Kamaitachi)
Wind Dragon (Fuuton Furyuu no Jutsu)

Username:Frost fang
Character name:Anrokku(Anku or Rokku)Soshihan(un-lock element seal)
Village: Hidden Rock Village
apperance: http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y77...ent=Darryl.jpg his left eye glows gold ne using his Roku Hiragun
History: He was born a orffan in his village he became a genin at the age of 12 and a chunin at 16 after taking the test only twice, and then he set out on his own accord.
kekkai genkai:Roku Hiragun ((Six force palm)) It's sign is a set of runes on his left hand the one on his palm gives him the power to absorb and use chakra and the on on the back holds back the chakra from over loading, give user the power to absorb energy from the area around them and mix it with their own, they can also absorb chakra though touch with out even meaning to.
Jutsu: 6 trigram elemental blade- Chakra hurricane, nature clone jutsu, chakra wave jutsu, chakra unifacation jutsu, infution jutsu.
Taijutsu: Rock fist, Stone hammer

Username: Mikku
Character name: Mikku Sora-ha
Village: Leaf
appearance:
http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n...tenMahoha2.jpg
Wears the Leaf Chuunin Uniform
History: One of the many orphans whose parents were killed by the Kyubi, but one of the few not to hate it. Her unstable and bomb fuse-like behavior has granted her the only one-man squad, until recently has the hokage seen fit to make her learn about teamwork.
Jutsu:
Basic academy Jutsus
Fire Element; Grand Fireball(Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu)
Iron Fist Style(Gouken)
Drunken Fist Style(Suiken Kempou)
Lion Combo(Shishi Rendan)
Tackle Charge(Tokken)
Fire clone (Katon bunshin no jutsu)
[creates a clone of fire; just like water clone but, will explode when hit. ONLY when hit.]

Frost Fang
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-12-2007, 05:54 PM

Rokku was walking along a trail that according to his map lead to the hidden leaf village, he had to pick up some tools and it was the closest one to his location.

Mizukage Senjiin
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-14-2007, 12:58 PM

"Water Style: water wall jutsu"

A large wave of water rose from the ground and crashed over the attacks of sen's enemies. He had just arrived in the battlefiled between the leaf village and the grass village. An enemy charged at sen releasing another attack.

Frost Fang
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-14-2007, 07:38 PM

Rokku saw another ninja fighting an opponant as he quickly jumped into a tree to watch the fight from a safe distance.

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Jadyalyn Send a message via Yahoo to Jadyalyn

Old 11-15-2007, 05:08 AM

"Somehow I dont underestimate him. He seems tough? maybe its because I fear water .. bad fear .. Is he truly trustworthy.... Why was I sent here .. this mission has no purpose .. I don't like peering at what others do" said Suna sighing at her mission. She looked over seeing another up in a tree. "Rock ninja eh well I wonder whats up his sleeve?" added Suna looking at him awkwardly. 'This is so wrong .. I am sand so why am I here? Gah me village .. am I a spy? All I need to report is that Mist is going against Leaf and Grass. We on the other hand are helping neither ..." what happened to just asking the villages kage this instead' sitting on a branch a distance from the village affairs.

Frost Fang
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-16-2007, 08:16 PM

Rokku saw the sand ninja standing rear the road and jumped back behind her landing without a sound on the ground still watching the fight.

Mizukage Senjiin
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-30-2007, 01:11 AM

Senjiin noticed the Rock ninja land in the road and quickly took action. Making several hand signs he held his pointer and middle finger up to his left eye.

"Doujutsu: Shadow Beast jutsu"

A large amount of swirling darkness circled around the rock ninja. A head formed from it and lunged at the nin.

Frost Fang
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-02-2007, 06:17 PM

Rokku looked at it as his eyes flickered "a little shadow, a bit of lightning, and Genhan!, illusion sealing jutsu" the shadow vanished as quickly as it appeared " what was that for!?" Rokku asked at the Mist ninja

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Jadyalyn Send a message via Yahoo to Jadyalyn

Old 12-05-2007, 03:09 AM

"Okay whatever .. I want to attack a menace .. I wonder why but that rock ninja got himself into anyway" said Suna laughing.
Suna stood up among the tree side looking down "maybe I will do something" she grinned "but I will let it wait to see what happens next .."

Frost Fang
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-19-2007, 07:59 PM

((someone post already!!!!))

Murasaki Fujiwara
Potato

Old 10-23-2009, 09:03 AM

I cast magic missal!