Biohazard Dollii
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-18-2009, 11:21 PM

XD so have you realized, no ones really been caring about that holiday, but more for christmas~!
LMAO . . .
Though, I know thanksgiving was very grim, what do you think? [coughhh] atleast you can go christmas shopping on black friday D< its right after TG xD

Last edited by Biohazard Dollii; 11-18-2009 at 11:23 PM..

Cicadetta
Rambling Woolgatherer
Send a message via AIM to Cicadetta Send a message via MSN to Cicadetta

Old 11-18-2009, 11:41 PM

I believe it's a subtle conspiracy concocted by America's turkeys to slowly but surely convince us to stop eating them. They are smarter than you think.

Lady_Megami
The monster under your bed.....

Old 11-18-2009, 11:44 PM

It became a bridge to Christmas...

Melissa
*^_^*

Old 11-19-2009, 12:31 AM

I grinned today when I saw Nordstrom had signs in their windows saying something like 'We believe in taking one holiday at a time. We won't be decking the halls till Nov 27th, happy thanksgiving.'

Karvo
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Karvo Send a message via MSN to Karvo

Old 11-19-2009, 12:36 AM

@ Melissa Ahhh; that's so awesome!

I was at the mall the other day and SANTA was already there. Now, I was always under the impression he didn't show up until he came down in the Macy's day parade after thanksgiving? I love thanksgiving, only because I get to cook and cook and cook and make people eat it. o___o Pie is awesome. And so is turkey. and left overs. :D I like it more then christmas, only because Nobody in my family really follows christmas. Yeah we get each other things, but it's not really ah Oooo and ahhhh as it was when we were little. I much prefer thanksgiving. <3

sagecat
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-19-2009, 12:38 AM

My two favorite holidays are thanksgiving and halloween. I personally hate christmas, everyone feels the urge to buy useless things they can't afford to get each other and stress out over a holiday they are supposed to enjoy.

Melissa
*^_^*

Old 11-19-2009, 12:40 AM

Santa was at the mall I work at on Nov 6th.

American Eagle had xmas trees up 3 days before Halloween. Thanks Giving and Halloween are being over shadowed by Christmas. :(

Lady_Megami
The monster under your bed.....

Old 11-19-2009, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
I grinned today when I saw Nordstrom had signs in their windows saying something like 'We believe in taking one holiday at a time. We won't be decking the halls till Nov 27th, happy thanksgiving.'
LMAO!

That is hilarous!

Karvo
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Karvo Send a message via MSN to Karvo

Old 11-19-2009, 12:44 AM

Ugh, i'd rather them celebrate Halloween and thanksgiving then get all over board on Christmas. Not everyone even celebrates Christmas. >.< And Halloween should totally go on for months and months in stores xD I loves it and can never get enough of the spooky fun things.

Biohazard Dollii
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-19-2009, 12:53 AM

halloween FTW
8D
Like melissa said
or that sign xD take one holliday at a time
xD.. I prefer Halloween
and national pirate day..

Sassadri
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Sassadri

Old 11-19-2009, 02:22 AM

I think some people could really stand to stop for like 5 minutes and give thanks before they put both arms out to take in presents. Seriously!

Halloween is my favorite holiday! It sickens me that before it's corpse is cold they are rolling the costumes and goodies out the door on stretchers as they roll in Christmas. WTF? Thanksgiving totally disappeared this year under Christmas trees and wrapping paper. It's been coming for a while, but this was the worst ever. Lots of people are struggling and out of work, so the idea was to start as soon as possible? I have been told it cheers people up. I'm am wondering if this will lead to more suicides than usual during this holiday season. If people are so cheery about Christmas, why do people lose all hope and give up so much at that time of year?

I have always enjoyed Christmas. The kids have a great time hanging out with family and friends. We try to make sure the gifts are fairly distributed and the focus is on time together not what everyone got. I say try...because these are children that we are talking about. They will be childishly thrilled with all the new stuff. The adults in our family do not play the same game, Thank God! It looks like this Christmas will be sparse, but we will all be fine because it's about love not gifts.

So ends my monologue. :O

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 11-19-2009, 06:02 AM

It's been killed so we can all stress over Christmas for an extra month.
God, I hate the Christmas season and how it seems to be engulfing everything from October to January. I hate ALL OF IT.