YamiSora
~

Old 11-06-2009, 06:47 AM

Thanks to my lovely mother, I simply got addicted to these movies.
She said she watched them when she was a little girl and was so glad they came back on DVD's! and so am I.
i just love Boy, he was just so awesome and I loved seeing him grow up with the movies......i just wish they didn't change the Janes' but I know Maureen O' Sullivan had something important to attend to, I believe, so that's why they had to change Janes'. XP

anybody else, at LEAST seen them? XDD

Link for info on the first movie: Tarzan the Ape man (1932)

Arryl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-13-2009, 10:47 PM

My dad has has a habit of making me watch old movies (ever since I was little), and the Tarzan movies were included. He'd always tell me about what he thought of them when he was little, and different facts from the movie. It's been ages since I've watched them, but I remember I liked them when I was little. I vividly remember watching one of the underlings falling off a bridge.

YamiSora
~

Old 11-21-2009, 07:28 PM

haha same thing with my mom, but Trazan was actually one of the ones that i loved.....especially boy lawl XDD

Chapstick
o-(@///o///@)-o

Old 11-22-2009, 01:29 AM

I never really liked Tarzan.. It scared me when I was a kid, especially how the animation was. I just... don't really care for it? xD;;; But for my sisters- that's a different story. They would watch it ALL the time, and would even watch it twice in a row if they could. I got upset when they did that, though. >3<;;

I really love the old Disney movies<3 Now most of them are just musicals, and whenever they try making a second movie for one of the older ones, like The Fox and the Hound, it suucckkksss and just has to have singing and the same moral like the others.. ( I don't like musicals lol. the second Fox and the Hound movie seriously made me upset. It was my favorite movie- they just ruined it for me~ D:< )

I forget if the second Tarzan movie was good or not, though. I don't think I actually minded that one.. :P

YamiSora
~

Old 11-24-2009, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapstick View Post
I never really liked Tarzan.. It scared me when I was a kid, especially how the animation was. I just... don't really care for it? xD;;; But for my sisters- that's a different story. They would watch it ALL the time, and would even watch it twice in a row if they could. I got upset when they did that, though. >3<;;

I really love the old Disney movies<3 Now most of them are just musicals, and whenever they try making a second movie for one of the older ones, like The Fox and the Hound, it suucckkksss and just has to have singing and the same moral like the others.. ( I don't like musicals lol. the second Fox and the Hound movie seriously made me upset. It was my favorite movie- they just ruined it for me~ D:< )

I forget if the second Tarzan movie was good or not, though. I don't think I actually minded that one.. :P
sorry, but we're not talking about the DISNEY Tarzan.....the live-action Tarzan from the early 1900's.....please read the topic better next time, thank you.