View Poll Results: Have you entered the comp in the OOC thread?
YES! i wants to win after all 2 25.00%
I'm still thinking about it 2 25.00%
No thanks, i dont want to 1 12.50%
Comp? in OOC what? 4 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 12-03-2009, 03:11 AM

Once the child had woken up Dhaymar backed up to the wall once more not wanting to be in the way or make things worse. He was relieved though to see her alive and that it made Vexous happy. It did not however get rid of the pit in his stomach. He still felt horrible for what he had done and it made him feel like a monster.

diamond princess ashley
the girl you see in your dreams

Old 12-03-2009, 03:32 AM

kimmy clinged to vexous "please dont leave me again mommy." she was crying until her stomich started to rumble "mommy im hungry i want something to eat." she began to cry her stomich started to hurt she was so hungry. she looked at the kitty man and jumped off of vexous lap and ran up to him and huged him and kissed him on the cheek "im sorry."

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 12-03-2009, 03:37 AM

Dhaymar's eyes went wide with shock when the girl ran up and hugged him. He hung his head in shame and said softly, "No twenty-seven is sorry. I was very bad and hurt you. Twenty-seven is bad." He had a habit of referring to himself as a number when he felt he was bad or was going to get punished. He hugged the girl back and cried, "Please forgive me little girl. I didn't want to kill you."

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2009, 03:40 AM

Vexous smiled as she watched the child hug Dhaymar. "did i not tell you it'd be okay." she told them both.
"now little one i think it may be a good idea to get you out of those clothes, before we get you something to eat.

diamond princess ashley
the girl you see in your dreams

Old 12-03-2009, 04:00 AM

kimmy looked down "yeah clothes good idea then food." she looked back to dhaymar and smiled "can we start over and be friends." kimmy wanted to be friends with kitty man and hoped he did to. looking back at vexous she smiled then with a confused look she understood "your not mommy she wasnt here was she." she looked alittle depressed but knew that her mother was far away from her and that they probably wouldnt see each other again and that vexous was probably the best she was going to get.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 12-03-2009, 04:09 AM

"Okay" he said in a small voice but it made him feel better that she did not hate him. As they talked about food it made Dhaymar feel a little sick. His stomach was still full plus he could still taste the girl's blood in his mouth. He said softly, "Is it okay if I-I go rest."

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2009, 04:21 AM

Vexous nodded a yes to Dhaymar before talking to the girl. "yes that's correct i'm not your mum, i cant have children." she didn't know why she added the last part but did anyway. "i could always help you find your family if that's what you want?" she asked.
standing up she walked over towards her draws. "i'm afraid i dont have anything that will fir you but you can wear anything of mine until i fix yours okay." she smiled from over her shoulder at the girl before placing a things on the bed, they'd bury the girl but ain't little girl meant to like dress ups? she thought.
"then i'll cook you what ever you like."

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 12-03-2009, 04:26 AM

Dhaymar did not run but he vacated the area rather quickly. He went to the room that Vexous had gotten clothes from for him. He guessed that it was where he could stay now. He liked it. It was kind of like is own little cave but a lot warmer. He put the rest of the clothes on a chair and climbed into the bed. He buried himself in the blankets liking that they were so big and heavy. He curled up in a little ball in the center of the bed and cried. Today had been taxing on him mentally and emotionally. It did not take long for the boy to fall asleep.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2009, 04:36 AM

((can i scare him with ach now lolz XD we comes back as a ghost so um yeah seeing as your in his room :P))

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 12-03-2009, 04:37 AM

(( lol yeah that would be good and he can sense spirits so he will know someone is messing with him and get mad XP ))

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2009, 04:59 AM

((yays enters Acheron's spirt!))

A mist began to appear in the bathroom of Acheron's old room, it swirled and oozed around until it slowly began to form a figure. The see through figure looked at it's self in the mirror and screamed.
The scream was high pinched and erie, but the figure soon vanished.

(oh and he doesn't know his a ghost yet hahahahaaha)

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 12-03-2009, 05:04 AM

Dhaymar woke to some very annoying noise and wondered what was going on. He was only half awake as he pushed his way out of the blankets to pop his head out. He looked around and saw nothing. He rubbed his eyes a little still only part coherent. He still saw nothing so figured it must have been a dream. He snuggled back in the blankets as he started to drift off again.

(( lol he is really tired XP couldn't help myself ))

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2009, 05:20 AM

((hehe i was hoping you'd do that hehehehehe))

The figure began to form under the bed sheets now, it was soon whole but still see through,
"who are you and what are you doing in my bed?" it asked in a whisper.
It frowned at it'd own voice. sitting up it's body went right through the bed sheets they didn't move at all.
The figure stared down at his hand and could see through them. "what in the world is this?"
it vanished again.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 12-03-2009, 05:23 AM

Dhaymar's hand came up and swooshed through the air where the spirit had been and he mumbled something in his sleep. He moved around a little as he slept but did not wake to the whispered words. He was warm and getting rest he badly needed.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2009, 05:37 AM

The figure appeared on the other side of the bed this time, but it was different, it appeared almost right away not like the other times where it had to form itself. It's face had an angry expression as it stared down into his bed. "What are you doing in my bed!" tho it seemed the spirit had yelled the words nothing but a soft whisper could be herd.
The sheets and blankets on the bed went flying and hit the wall leaving the creature in plan view. "GET OUT!" it seemed to yell, but again only a soft whisper was heard.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 12-03-2009, 05:40 AM

Dhaymar sort of woke up again as the heat disappeared. His ear twitched and he slowly came awake. His ear twitched again and he realized there was a tricky spirit about. He looked and noticed the blankets and things on the floor. He blinked his eyes a little and rubbed them again before mumbling, "Go be dead somewhere else annoying spirit I wanna sleep." He yawned.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2009, 05:49 AM

The spirit seemed to frown and mouth the word 'dead' to himself. He wasn't dead was he?
"i'm not dead." the spirit said as it moved closer to the creature in his bed. "who let you in the castle?" he narrowed his eyes on the sleepy figure, "why are you here? this is my room!"

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 12-03-2009, 05:54 AM

Dhaymar sighed and said blandly, "You are dead. Go be dead. Go back to your dead place and sleep or something." He said more to himself as he got up and gathered the blankets, "Stupid spirits always so annoying." Dhaymar made a point of walking straight through the spirit just cause he could. "Vexous let me in and I'm here because I'm sleepy." He curled up on the bed again wrapping up in the blanket and holding it so the spirit couldn't make it fly. He yawned again getting bored with the spirit but Dhaymar usually got bored with spirits.

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2009, 06:05 AM

Acheron gasped as Dhaymar walked right through him. "oh dear lord, but i thought i only went to sleep back at the cave?" he sat himself down on the edge of the bed thinking this had to be a bad dream. "Vexous? she did, well then i guess i have no reason to be mad." he frowned, "why do i feel anger towards her?"
looking at Dhaymar for answer's he sighed realising he wouldn't get then from him. "sorry to disturb your sleep in my bed, i'll leave you now." he said has he stood up and walked to the door, graping the door handle his hand went right through it, ".....um" looking at his hand he pushed it through the door. "HOLY! SHIT! this cant be happening, DARIOUS! hey numb skull Darious get your ass down here now!"

A few seconds later Darious came walking through the door, "HOLLY hell your dead man already? how'd that happen?"

((lolz poor Dhaymar cant sleep))

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 12-03-2009, 06:12 AM

Dhaymar simply said, "Vexous used the shiny ball to kill you. She asked some floaty guy named Zuez or something." He just wanted to sleep but the dead guy kept making noise. He sat up and looked at the now two dead people and said, "Could you guys talk somewhere else. I would really like to sleep. I'm still alive and I'm tired."

(( lol its funny as hell))

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2009, 06:25 AM

Both Acheron and Darious spoke together when they said "NO!"
Acheron frowned, "vexous did this, so weight she's not normal again?" he asked Darious rather confused.

"dam straight! Me and Araceli were trying to warn you but we didn't get back in time, now can we go see Vexous? i wanna kick some sense into that women!"
Acheron shook his head, "no she had every right to kill me, she didn't get rid of my completely, if she used the orb like this guy said she did, i'm stuck on the living realm and cant cross over." he pointed at Dhaymar as he spook.
"I don't care! can i do it anyway." Darious made a sad face, "besides she still killed you! and whats up with the fur ball in your bed?"
"he's one of the experiments from when my father was alive." he explained, "which is why Vexous killed me, it's my punishment for being his son, i'll take it!"

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 12-03-2009, 06:40 AM

Dhaymar's ear fell as did his expression. He sat there as he listened to the spirits and said, "I'm not a fur ball." He let out a huff and continued, "Why does everyone in this place think I'm covered in fur." He cocked his head a bit at the last thing said and commented, "You are Master's son?" Even though he knew this man was dead Dhaymar shivered and went prone saying quickly, "I am sorry Master for being so rude." He crawled off the bed and shrunk to the floor quivering in fear. He pleaded then in a small sad voice, "Please do not punish Master. I did not know it was your bed."

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2009, 06:50 AM

Acheron stopped chattin away with Darious as Dhaymar came to his feet on his knees. "you poor thing, he was really that bad with you." he's eyes softened. "where the same." he explained as he took of his ghostly shirt to show the large scar that was on his back, it was in the shape of the number 41, it seemed to be burned into his skin. "he may have been my father but he didn't treat me like a son."
sighing he went to his knees next to the boy. "so dont call me Master, when i am at the same level as you." he went to place a hand on the boys shoulder but his hand went right through. "oh come on, this is not fare."

"dude get used to it, i can still only touch Araceli for some reason" Darious explained and he laughed.
"this is touching and all, but do you need me here? i gotta spread the word Acheron's dead!" with that Darious left the room.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 12-03-2009, 06:57 AM

Dhaymar listened but was still not sure if it was safe. He figured he wanted him to look up so he did and saw a number on him just like Dhaymar had a number. He whimpered a little though when the spirit tried to touch he. He said softly, "Y-you won't hurt twenty-seven? Master was Master to you as well?"

Vexous
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2009, 07:07 AM

"no i wont hurt you." Acheron said frowning. "i think i understand why i just found you in my room, Vexous brought you bad with her and for good reason."
he put his hands behind his back and sat on the bed. "i'm guessing you dont know why Vexous wanted me dead hey?" he asked looking down at him. "well you see, we were caged in the same room once, i had manged to steal a key and got out, she was the only one i didn't free and she hated me for it, i was scared i mean she was a vampire and i though they to be evil, i was young and just ran." he sighed. "soon after that She got feral and i was the coarse so my Father put a binding spell on her to seal away her violent side, there fore she was only half herself, so she killed me." looking at his hands he frowned. "and now i'm a ghost of all things." rolling his eyes he new he was babbling but couldn't help it."

"so no i wont hurt you, and nether will Vexous for that matter, she's a good Vampire, i only wish i knew that back then, if she even does hurt you it'll be because you deserved it."