VixonDale
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-07-2010, 02:50 AM

*im new to roleplaying, so if im not very good, please tell me how to make it better ^_^ I'm just gonna see where this goes, as opposed to making a specific plot, so add whoever you want ^_^

RULES
1) Follow the rules of Menewsha
2) PM me your profiles. Do not just post them on here
3) No detailed romance please? No X-rated posts, got it? Your post will be deleted.
4) When filling out your profile, you may add pictures or just describe your character. Please put as much information about your character as you can. The more the better ^_^
5) More will be posted as I see need for them, so check back often

PROFILES
Name: Shira McCagen
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 130 lbs
body type: thin, but toned
Normal attire: baggy jeans, studded belt, native american choker, and black and red corset
Hair: red
Eyes: hazel
Biography: lives alone. her parents died in a train wreck when she was 8. Her older brother took care of her until he died of lung cancer last year at the age of 27. Her most recent ex boyfriend was caught cheating on her with her best friend, so obviously, they no longer have anything to do with each other. Even still, she is a trusting person who always tries to see the best in everyone. She finished high school a semester early with straight A's and is currently working at a local Walmart as a cashier in the electronic section.
Any other developments or details will be disclosed during RP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Username: Liekomgz

Character name: Alice

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Alice is sort of a shy girl, but sometimes she can be very talkative. Rarely getting close to people, Alice likes to spend most of her time alone. Alice falls for boys very easy, putting her whole heart into it every time.

Bio: Alice is 23 years old, and has been addicted to heroin for the last 5 years. Being moved around from district to district has been hard on Alice, and her habits. She has been in this city for a few months now, & has found a pretty steady flow for her heroin, not that she would tell you who it is.

Other: Alice has long blonde hair, and she is very thin. Alice's old friends called her "Heroin Chic", she liked this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shira looks around her as the different people walk by, looking at the games, movies, cellphones, or other electronics, or searching through the sented candles on the shelves across the aisle. She tends to daydream about getting a better job, one where she could do whatever she wanted. Problem was, she didn;t know what she wanted to do with her life. She only knew what she didn't want, and that was to work as a cashier for the rest of her life.

Last edited by VixonDale; 03-12-2010 at 11:41 PM..

Liekomgz
Poke Master

Old 03-07-2010, 04:54 AM

(( Not sure how long I'll stick around, but I'm happy to RP with you for a bit :) I'll PM you my profile after I post this. ))

Alice walked down the aisles of WalMart, looking for rubbing alcohol. She needed to buy some materials to help her keep her habits clean. After finding what she needed, alice walked to the cash register, hoping she had enough money.
Alice approached the red haired cashier, who was standing and her post. The young girl seemed to be off in another world, day dreaming.

VixonDale
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-07-2010, 05:40 AM

(taken off) (not sure how to delete posts ^_^" )

Last edited by VixonDale; 03-09-2010 at 01:59 AM..

Liekomgz
Poke Master

Old 03-07-2010, 05:45 AM

((If I would have know you were just going to post it, I would have done it myself xD))

VixonDale
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-07-2010, 05:46 AM

Shira snaps out of her daydream when a customer walked up. "Did you find everything you needed, ma'am?" She scanned the rubbing alcohol, and said "That'll be $2.50" while printing a reciept. She waited patiently as the woman counted her money on the counter.

Liekomgz
Poke Master

Old 03-07-2010, 05:49 AM

Reaching into her bag, Alice pulled out a small wallet. Alice mostly had change in her wallet, so she counted out $2.50 and handed it to the cashier. She didn't usually talk to cashiers, so she decided to stay quiet as always.

VixonDale
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2010, 02:19 AM

Shira looks at the change, then at the customer. As she bags the rubbing alcohol, she notices that this customer seemed to be very reserved. "Is there anything else you need?" Shira tried to sound as kind as possible.