kimonoki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-13-2010, 01:06 AM

As you follow the hidden voice, simply because you are curious, you notice that you are getting sleepy. Before you know it you are floating up into the air and you look down and there is your body, curled up asleep on a pillow that was not there before. As the world starts to become simply a fog, you here the voice again..... 'Oh hello thank you for comming to visit. I never get visitors', says the girl sitting on a cloud in front of you as she cocks her head to the side. 'Oh you look nummy! Please do stay and chat with me. I have teas cakes and candies! :angel: ' All of your warning bells start to go off inside your head. 'Umm thank you but i have to be going now....' you say as you try to find a way back to your body. 'OH I'm sorry but you will have to stay with me, at least until you can answer my question.' ' How is a Raven like a Writing desk?'
But until you figure it out please stay and have a chat with me. I assure you that your body will come to no harm and i certantly do not like the taste of human....uuuk!' As you start to sit down a cushion pops up under you and a bunch of books and magazines start to appear before you. "Please read and enjoy, oh an I would love to talk to you also......?"

Last edited by kimonoki; 03-13-2010 at 07:24 PM..