LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 05-23-2010, 11:47 PM

((The other guy I think was there after me hey palmoun do you want to join another roleplay we're missing another person))

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 05-24-2010, 12:02 AM

((sure, give me a link))

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 05-24-2010, 12:05 AM

((Well it's serenity's just ask her if you can but it's similar to this one.))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-24-2010, 12:13 AM

(i know i have been trying to find one to play the other one.)

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 05-24-2010, 01:00 AM

((Okay, I'm lost? I guess Lance is now at a door. OR I'll make him be.))

Leaning up against the door frame, Lance smiled. "Sup." His cocky grin was plastered across his face. "So, I was told this is the place to come to get some food. Erm... you might not remember me, but I know you. I'm... Lance.... Does it... ring a bell?"

((Eep! LOST is on! Wavi is off. XD))

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 05-24-2010, 01:30 AM

((Who are you talking to you really need to specify more))

Wavi

Old 05-24-2010, 01:04 PM

((Last time I checked there was only one princess at the door, so it would be your character LilMissMollyPutz.))
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissMollyPutz
((Well we both at the moon kingdom I'm at the door and Serenity is inside))
((So if Lance was outside the door, he'd obviously be with Mahogany.))

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 05-24-2010, 10:03 PM

The name was similar but she couldn't put her finger on it. "No sorry. Hope I didn't hurt your feelings." She said trying to sound just as cocky as he was looking.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-24-2010, 10:11 PM

Princess Serenity found her at last and said "Mahogany where have you been all this time." She looked at her.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 05-24-2010, 10:20 PM

Mahogany tore her eyes from the strange man in front of her to see serenity. "I was told by your maid you would be here in two minutes it's been quite a few more. Where were you?" She asked trying not sound rude, dispite her current mood.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-24-2010, 10:27 PM

Serenity looked at her and said "Mother needed to see me about the Silver crystal I guess she knows I am next in line to the throne for the moon kingdom" She looked at her."

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 05-24-2010, 11:48 PM

"You're her only daughter it's kind of an obvious thing. I on the other hand have who knows how many sisters, it took forever to figure out I was next in line for the sun kingdom."

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 05-25-2010, 01:46 AM

Isaac and Ivan continued to head into the palace and heard the princesses talking and decided to drop in and see what there chatter was about.

Wavi

Old 05-25-2010, 01:01 PM

Lance looked back and forth between the two chattering females. Somewhat annoyed, he let himself in. Walking about, the golden eyed male spotted Isaac and Ivan. Cocking a brow at their suspicious behavior, he decided it was best if he 'stay out' of their business. Exhaling, Lance tired of just waiting. He did have something to tell them, something ever so important. Something about some thugs trying to kill them both. But, they didn't seem concerned. After all, they JUST let a stranger in, and now they weren't even paying attention to him! Man, these chicks must have a death wish or something!

His glance went back to the other men. I hope they are the assassins I was told about. It would make my job easier. OH wait! I'm supposed to kill them? Psh, no sense killing them if these princesses are more worried about chatting than worrying about intruders such as myself.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 05-25-2010, 08:56 PM

((You didn't really let us deny your access so that's not very fair))

Noticing the man walk inside the castle so rudely Mahogany stopped him. "What are you doing in here? We didn't even give you permission. You had better get out of here or the guards are going to kill you. Don't even try anything either cause you're not the only strong one here." She said taking her cloak off to reveal long red hair and her Sailor Sun outfit.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-26-2010, 12:23 AM

Serenity looked at her friend and said "please don't do anything stupid like you did be for." She said to her dear friend.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 05-26-2010, 12:47 AM

"Whatever do you mean?" She asked, making sure not to take her eyes off the stranger.

Wavi

Old 05-26-2010, 02:43 AM

Shrugging, Lance wandered off to the window. "And for the record, I'm not here to kill you. Sheez." His eyes rolled as he continued to look out the window. The surroundings were truly breathtaking. Yet, the chatter in the background - the girls - was disturbing his moment some. Exhaling, he walked back to them. "Anyways, I'm Lance. I've meet you both before. In our youth. I used to live next door. Then I grew up. Became a knight. And now I'm back. Ta-da? Maybe? No?"

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 05-26-2010, 02:45 AM

"I don't know you and you're still not welcome here yet."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-26-2010, 02:49 AM

Serenity looked at him and her eyes were light blue like the sea and she blushes when he comes to the door.

Wavi

Old 05-26-2010, 02:59 AM

"Oi vey." Walking outside, Lance throws his hands into the air. "I quit. If you two wanna die, be my guests. But hell, when my boss asks why you two died, don't come crying to me. Okay? Yeah, you see this outfit? Yeah? I'm a knight. A goddamn knight! What? A knight! YES! A KNIGHT! But no, clearly that doesn't matter. I hope you both suffer."

Stomping off, the unusually mad Lance picked his way down the path. "Okay, so maybe I was harsh to them, but still... hello, knight... hero... savior? Meh, what's it matter. I'm just a lost cause anyways." Sitting down beside his wolf Kapu, Lance looked back up at the castle. "Well boy, if they won't let me guard from the inside, I guess I'll have to protect from the outside. Will you help me?" The wolf nodded. "Thanks, Kapu."

His golden eyes moved back to the castle. A watchdog. What a title.