Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 06-05-2010, 07:45 PM

Sailor Moon Vs The DreamEater Team

[B][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Intro:

This is when the sailor scouts meet their new enemy The DreamEater Team. The DreamEater Team actually captures human dreams when the humans are asleep and more vulnerable. The dreams are like life energy; ex: If someone wishes to be a baker, they could go inside that person's dream and twist it around to make it seem like it's falling apart which in that time they absorb their energy and send them into a coma state if necessary or the person might not wake up ever again unless somehow they get their dream back or a new one.

This rp is where you can be the scouts and/or your own character. Yes you can even be apart of the DreamEater Team. Guys can be like tuxedo mask or even a scout if they wish, I could care less.

Rules:

1) PM ALL PROFILES TO ME!!!
2) Let me know if you decide to leave for awhile.
3) At least type 3 lines min.
4) Have Fun.
5) To make sure you understand and read the rules, I want you to say "Mountain Dew" below your profile. ^^

ONLY 5 made up scouts can enter until we get this going farther along in the story or plotline. And we ALL do NOT have to meet at that instant.

Sailor Scouts

Inners:

Moon: BriAnime
Luna:
Venus:
Artemis:
Mars:
Mercury:
Jupiter:
Mini Moon/Diana:

Outers
Uranus:
Saturn:
Neptune:
Pluto:

Others
Darien/Tuxedo Mask:

(Anyone else you want to be that I did not name, pm me and let me know so I can add them)

SPOILERX

Original/Made Up Scouts
Sailor DarkHeart
Full Name: Ani Kaliente
Elemental Influence: Dreams/Energy
Strong points: Focused, helpful, and creative.
Has trouble with: Heights and lectures
Dream: To fall in love & be happy.
Ani has a great personality though she does scare people most of the time. She doesn't have many friends except those who love the ideas that she creates for her next evil scheme. She takes nothing from anyone and follows her own rules. She can be calm and understanding when she wants to be and she hates the fact everyone sees her as someone not to trust or go near. She originally wanted to prove them wrong but the evil influence was to great and she actually proved them right.
She has strong emotions at time but she isn't hot-tempered. She loves to take walks and would never do anything to harm the ocean for she loves it too much. She lives alone in a big house and acts as a model while on earth. Her family was outcasted by the moon kingdom when she was only 4 years old around the same age as Princess Serenity, though she is older than her.
She is a model and uses her work to gain the hearts and trust of those humans to create chaos and then steal their dream energy later on. She sometimes just likes to toy with her subjects that she uses for fun.

Transformations and Attacks

DarkHeart Power: Transformation call to turn into Sailor DarkHeart.
Deep Dream: All it does is makes the foe being attacked have nightmares everynight about their life falling apart. (Can be quite effective and Sailor DarkHeart can control those dreams of those she attacks to a certain level)
DarkHeart Energy: A black heart attacks the foe and smaller red hearts follow. (Usually just a diversion)
Dreamless Heart: Can make people into mindless drones and make them act however chosen.
Darkness Cover: Covers the whole battle area in darkness that only scouts or evil beings can see (no humans can see it and it only lasts for 15 minutes)
Painful Regret: This attack can make someone regret the person they are with. (Can be very powerful)

(My profile is above)

Ani was finished for the time being of modeling until the rain died down and then she had some beach shots to do. It was a good thing it was summer, less to worry about and she had more free time. During the school year she had so much work that it was hard to have time to herself. Walking along the street in her usual black capri's and red t-shirt that said "Energetic Dreams" on the front, she even had a black and red umbrella. No one would ever guess a pretty, busy, and sweet girl like her would ever be the one helping monsters attack the humans for their energy.
Skelly-
Chara Name:
Elemental Influence:
Strong points:
Has trouble with:
Sailor Name: (Doesn't have to contain "Sailor")
Sailor Attacks: (Don't have to name all-just one or two is fine)
Small bio/description:
Pic/description:

The DreamEater Team
(choose your own names & if no one picks these guys I will chose names and pics for them)
Evil Lord-
Name: Dameon Dream
Powers: Dark energy munipulator
Pic:

Minion1- Taken by Kashi&Kia
Name: Luke Dream
Powers: Fire (Black Flames)
Pic:

Name: Alex Dream
Powers: Can create Illusions
Pic:

Name: Losse (Los-see) Dream
Powers: Make fears come alive
Pic:

Name: Raven Dream
Powers: Bring things to life (mainly plants)
Pic:

Name: Selene Dream
Powers: Control the minds of others when she touches their foreheads
Pic:

Last edited by Kia_; 06-08-2010 at 01:41 AM..