xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 07-20-2010, 08:21 PM

Long ago when time was still for people not for vampires 7 kingdoms of the vampire world far from the human world 7 vampires father ruled 7 of their own kingdoms.

The year is 1789 The fathers ruled each kingdom. And the fathers loved one thing besides blood they were all in love with their daughters.

----------

The Ice Kingdom The ice kingdom was a place where no vampires go into only vampires that know the snow and ice. The king of ice and his daughter live there and way from the other kingdoms as well.

The king of ice

The princess of Ice
Quote:
Originally Posted by zovilove
username: zovilove
name: Eemie Penick
dislikes: Fire, her father, humans
bio: Eemie never got alone with her father. He always pampered her and gave her whatever she wanted, but she didnt care. The one thing that Eemie never got as a child was friends. Her father protected her from the outside world when she was young. She never met anyone, and she never saw anyone but her servants and her father. Eemie blamed him for not letting her have friends, and has disliked him ever since.
picture:
or
this one
name of kingdom you are from: ice kingdom
[COLOR="Silver"]

----------

The kingdom of fire where it is next to the kingdom of darkness but the fire is more like war for them and the king of fire is mean and very rude to the people just not to his daughter as well.

The king of fire
username xserenityxninax
name
King fire
age 126 (looks like 36)
likes Battle blood his daughter
dislikes losing his daughter losing a battle
bio Fire is the king of the fire and he is one of them as well and tries not to let his daughter know as well his kingdom hates the Thunder kingdom and tries to win the battle near them as well. Fire loves his daughter and will ask her to marry him after the battle with all the other kingdoms.
picture
name kingdom you are from.
The fire kingdom

the princess of fire username: hellrose94
name: Verona Fire
dislikes:Losing the battle or war being separated from her father.
bio: Verona has loved her father but she's not sure if she loves him the way he loves her yet.She hasn't lived very long yet but trusts her father to keep her safe.She knows something her father does about one of the kings and hopes to the gods that he won't find out.She also knows her father has been hiding something from her and knows just how to get it out of him.
picture:
Fire kingdom (Fire princess)

----------

The kingdom of Thunder is up high in like a tower for the king and princess of thunder they are war just like fire kingdom is but they are more the sky than the ground is.

King of thunder

princess of thunder

Kingdom of light a place where the good vampire kingdom is they are next to the the water kingdom but they are not at war with anyone they are at peace and the king is a nice king and the daughter is so kind but the king hides his feeling towards his daughter.

King of light

Princess of light

The kingdom of water A place also at peace but the king is too into war with the others kingdoms and not knowing about his kingdom as well He tries to get him in his room as well and thinking about his kingdom as well. But the king as a love for his daughter.

The king of the water

Princess of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by finx15
Princess profile
username finx15
name finx sunfara
age 17
likes reading and cats
dislikes bullies/mean people
bio shy but full of love she can have a temper sometimes but shes also very loyal to friends
picture
name of kingdom you are from. water

The last kingdom far far away from all these kingdoms the kingdom of darkness the evil king doesn't care about other things just of blood and his love for his daughter and the kingdom of darkness is the biggest place ever and the princess loves it here she is nicer than her father is.

King of darkness username: hellrose94
name:King Jason Dark
dislikes:all the other kingdoms and the fact that Verona knows his secret.
bio:Jason has always been a harsh man and hasn't had the feeling of love in his life except for the love he felt for his daughter and the kingdom.He will guard her and the kingdom with everything and will be come the ruler of all the kingdoms one day or so he thinks.He's a vampire but no one knows except Verona who swore not to tell anyone.
picture:
Kingdom of Darkness (King of Darkness)[/QUOTE]

Princess of darkness.
Username xserenityxninax
name Serenity dark
age 14
likes reading drawing father people
dislike her father loving her even more evil people.
Bio Serenity was born in the human world before her father took her to the vampire world she as been here ever since than and Serenity is a vampire the only vampire that was born in the human world.
picture
Name of the kingdom you are from The dark kingdom

----------

Rules
No godmoding
I am god here
please no one liners
pm me your pm your profiles please
have fun
if you have a problem tell me alright
try to get it at pg 17 please

----------

To make the profile
for the king

username
name
dislikes
bio
picture

Princess profile
username
name
dislikes
bio
picture
name of kingdom you are from.

Last edited by xserenityxninax; 09-17-2010 at 08:06 PM..

I Kitsune I
Send a message via Yahoo to I Kitsune I

Old 08-03-2010, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xserenityxninax View Post
Long ago when time was still for people not for vampires 7 kingdoms of the vampire world far from the human world 7 vampires father ruled 7 of their own kingdoms.

The year is 1789 The fathers ruled each kingdom. And the fathers loved one thing besides blood they were all in love with their daughters.

----------

The Ice Kingdom The ice kingdom was a place where no vampires go into only vampires that know the snow and ice. The king of ice and his daughter live there and way from the other kingdoms as well.

The king of ice

The princess of Ice
[COLOR="Silver"]

----------

The kingdom of fire where it is next to the kingdom of darkness but the fire is more like war for them and the king of fire is mean and very rude to the people just not to his daughter as well.

The king of fire

the princess of fire

----------

The kingdom of Thunder is up high in like a tower for the king and princess of thunder they are war just like fire kingdom is but they are more the sky than the ground is.

King of thunder

princess of thunder

Kingdom of light a place where the good vampire kingdom is they are next to the the water kingdom but they are not at war with anyone they are at peace and the king is a nice king and the daughter is so kind but the king hides his feeling towards his daughter.

King of light

Princess of light

The kingdom of water A place also at peace but the king is too into war with the others kingdoms and not knowing about his kingdom as well He tries to get him in his room as well and thinking about his kingdom as well. But the king as a love for his daughter.

The king of the water

Princess of the water.

The last kingdom far far away from all these kingdoms the kingdom of darkness the evil king doesn't care about other things just of blood and his love for his daughter and the kingdom of darkness is the biggest place ever and the princess loves it here she is nicer than her father is.

King of darkness

Princess of darkness.
Username xserenityxninax
name Serenity dark
age 14
likes reading drawing father people
dislike her father loving her even more evil people.
Bio Serenity was born in the human world before her father took her to the vampire world she as been here ever since than and Serenity is a vampire the only vampire that was born in the human world.
picture
Name of the kingdom you are from The dark kingdom

----------

Rules
No godmoding
I am god here
please no one liners
pm me your pm your profiles please
have fun
if you have a problem tell me alright
try to get it at pg 17 please

----------

To make the profile
for the king

username
name
dislikes
bio
picture

Princess profile
username
name
dislikes
bio
picture
name of kingdom you are from.
O_o...it the story have a good or bad end?:D
i want vaps wiin:)

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-04-2010, 01:05 AM

kind of both for which vampire you make the really bad ending would be the the vampire from the darkness.