Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 08-19-2010, 12:25 AM

Zemira nods. She then pokes Stille as he passes her. He blinks at her and pokes her back, smiling.

"That would be lovely. If you don't mind, that is." She smiles, content. She coughs again.

"Explain why you're here if you get sick so easily?" Cyan passes the room and asks this when he hears her cough. He eyes her, his hair still wet.

Forever_Trapped
Fallen Angel, destined to fly; B...

Old 08-20-2010, 04:27 AM

Emilie glared at him lightly. "That's not nice. But I will." she assured Zamira.

Zoya smiled lightly.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 08-20-2010, 08:47 AM

Aislinn smiles. "Because no matter where I am, I'd be sick." She nods at Emilie.

Cyan rolls his eyes. "You're useless when you're sick, you realize."

Zemira stares at Stille. "He...is really odd," she mutters, as he signs something to her.

Forever_Trapped
Fallen Angel, destined to fly; B...

Old 08-20-2010, 02:40 PM

Emilie went into the girls room to get away from the mean man.

Zoya shook his head, smiling.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-24-2010, 02:30 AM

"No, Zema won't let me move. So go bother her, dear Incu." She smiles more, amused.

"She was gonna let me drown. And st-- ah, fuck it. I'm stuck with that nickname..."

Stille tilts his head at Zoya, blinking. Zemira rolls her eyes. "He looks like a parrot."