xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-18-2010, 05:12 PM

Plot Long ago it is the year 1863 Damon and Stefan fought every day for the love for Katherine but Katherine loved them both and played a trick on them until the town got Katherine and took her to the tomb and lock her away forever. It is like 145 years later a girl name Elena that looks like Katherine but is not her and she will know what is going on in her life now.

no one post on here it is for my friend one mind like choocoe and I only.

Username xserenityxninax
name Elena Gilbert
Age 18
Bio Elena is a normal 18 girl she is a smart girl and her best friend Bonnie. Bonnie and her have been friends she years and found out a new guy came to town and doesn't know what about him but knew something bad will happen to her and the town.
picture

Last edited by xserenityxninax; 09-18-2010 at 05:38 PM..

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 09-18-2010, 05:59 PM

Username chocomokochoco
name Damon salvatore
Age 175 (looks around about 23-25)
Bio To Damon Elena is the spitting image of a girl named Katherine that the brothers used to know. Damon seems interested in her, both because of her resemblance to Katherine and because it angers his brother finding out that he loves her is a challange but whats more a challange is addmitting he likes her with his brother Stefan liking her aswell he constently needs to play it cool.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-18-2010, 06:10 PM

Elena was in her room writing in her Journal and thinking about Stefan and worried for him and stuff that happen a lot this week. Elena left her room and went to the bathroom and looked herself in the mirror and sighs a lot and went to her room and lays on the bed and closed her eyes and thinks for a long time.

chocomokochoco
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 09-18-2010, 06:16 PM

After teasing his brother to the extent that they started to fight again breaking another one of Mrs flowers boarding house windows he stretched "Well I'm off to see our girlfriend." he said "Dunno about you but I'm straving.' he added smirking at Stefen who was now brudding on the floor "Hey hey I do that not you." Damon added.

Stefan grimaced "If you do anything to hurt her Damon I will-" Stefan was cut off by Damon's chuckling.

Damon grinned his handsome star rising smile "We'll see brother." Damon said leaving his little brother bewildered as he appeared at Elena's house turning into a crow tapping his beak on Elena's window frustrated by the fact of being a vampire you can't get into someones house without someone saying from inside to say come in,but grinning inside his crow form scaring Elena would be fun to watch.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-18-2010, 06:31 PM

Elena hears something trying to sleep and sigh about it Elena got up and opened her window and looks at the night sky for a minute and leaves the window and goes on her bed and sits there for a while. Elena gets her journal and gets a pen and starts to write in to it.

"Dear Journal, I don't know what is going on in this town that much Stefan and Damon been watching me a lot but for the last few days Damon as been more here and I don't know what is going on I try to ask him and he just laugh at me for it. I tried to know about I ask Bonnie about it and she said it is nothing to worry about it and I am not but I have a feeling that he is watching everywhere I go or do."

Elena puts her Journal and pen on the desk near her bed and lays on the bed and closed her eyes and tries to sleep for a while until Stefan calls her.

chocomokochoco

Old 09-19-2010, 01:06 PM

Damon (the crow) squarked loudly in frustrashion in a fashion like "Oh come on Elena." the bird rolled its eyes changing back into the now frustrated Damon "Wakey wakey Elena."he said smirking "Stefan is alittle busy right now so he might not call just say come in and we'll be alright."he added coolly wanting to wink at her but there was no use seeing as her eyes were closed noticing she had no vervan yet he could take over her sences but something told him not to but to do it aswell it would wiend Stefan up the wall he was just about to start then Elena's phone rang seeing the caller id it was Stefan his nosetrells flared.

Stefan waited for Elena to pick up the phone he always rang Elena at 10 but it was only half 9 he just wanted to check Elena was alright and that Damon hadn't done anything to her knowing how Damons stratijese worked.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-19-2010, 04:46 PM

Elena was still sleeping her phone was on slight mode so she couldn't hear it and woke up and rubbed her eyes and saw a crow at her window and didn't what it is was and got up and looked at it and smiled at it "hello little crow you can come in if you want." Elena went to the bathroom and had to get changed for seeing Stefan later on today and she put make up on and worked on her hair and looked herself in the mirror and smiled at herself and left the bathroom and went to her room she went opened the door to her room.

chocomokochoco

Old 09-20-2010, 10:30 AM

The crow (which was Damon) was delighted when Elena let him in he squirked satisifed watching her do her make up sitting there for awhile then doing what Damon did best he got bored and changed back into himself sitting on Elena's bed smirking "Hello Elena."he said cooly smirking evily.

Stefan got worried when Elena didn't pick up when the awnser phone message beeped he spoke "Elena? Elena are you alright is Damon there? Call me back Elena."he said turning off the call pacing back and forth thinking to Damon 'Elena's not katherin Damon she may look like Katherin but shes not ok.' he thought to his brother frustrated.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-20-2010, 09:17 PM

Elena opens her door to her room and saw Damon there and was in shock for a minute. Elena just looked at Damon and sigh "Damon what are you doing here please go now I don't have the time right now I am going to call Stefan and tell him i am alright and I am going on a date with him you mind if you go." Elena looks at at Damon and goes to her dresser and looks at herself in the mirror.

chocomokochoco

Old 09-22-2010, 09:34 PM

Damon laughed "Well Elena a date isn't a date without myself." he said in a slightly tornting voice then making a face "Do you still have your lovely journal?" he asked randomly sencing Stefan here "Oh this should be fun a little three-sum."he said staring at the window.

Stefan raced up to Elena's house knocking on the door waiting for Elena to awnser hoping it was her that was going to awnser "Come on Elena." he whispered to himself quietly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-22-2010, 09:44 PM

Elena looks at Damon and sighs about it "you wish Damon you know by now I don't love you and I never will and there is nothing for you to make me yours." Elena goes to her mirror and looks at herself and looks pretty like always and smiled as well. "Yes Damon I still have it I hid it somewhere no one could find it ever." Elena looked at him and she is pretty.

chocomokochoco

Old 09-22-2010, 10:18 PM

Damon sighed getting a ring a pain and frustration and rage coming into one springing at Elena even though it hurt him so much to do so merly scratching her neck falling to the floor loking in pain like he was "Stefan.." he said wanting to kill his brother reslly badly and also wanting Elena to himself.

Stefan stood there for alittle longer "COME ON Elena."he half shouted wondering what was taking her so long also playing tricks on his brother.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-22-2010, 10:25 PM

Elena was on the floor and she was hurt and she knocked out as well and Elena didn't know what is going on all she knows is thinking of something in her mind "Damon please don't do this I think I might love you." Elena was out of it and didn't know what to do about her feelings.

chocomokochoco

Old 09-23-2010, 05:29 PM

Damon getting a grip on himself alittle dazed "What?" was all he said feeling pain come within him 'remember Kathrein you...could do the same to Elena or maybe.turn her make her one of you make her kill humans drink their blood..' something in Damons thoughts rang "Elena I thnk..I..might love you too."he said looking Elena in the eyes "Do you want the pain to go away?"he asked looking at her neck wanting her so badly 'I know I'll do mind control' looking Elena straight into the eyes making him control her "Now say after me yes Damon I want you to make the pain go away."he said sexley breathing over Elena leaning in for the kill smirking wildly.

Stefan stressed outside her house "COME ON ELENA!!" He shouted.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-23-2010, 11:25 PM

Elena opens her eyes and looks at him and she can't look away from him she forgot to put on the necklace and said something "yes Damon I want you to make the pain go away." Elena couldn't help it she was in love with him and her neck is showing her blood is rich and she is weak.

chocomokochoco

Old 09-24-2010, 09:46 PM

Damon froze he never was shocked before never but he thought Elena was going to retaleat but obously not he smirked slightly "Well you said it not me." Damon said sinking his teeth softly into one of the main archarys sucking at the blood noticing he was taking to much he swallowed leaning back taking his fangs out of her freezing again 'hell stupid Damon what have a done stupid stupid stupid!' he thought frustrated snapping Elena out of his mind control cutting his wrist infront of her showing her his wrist "Elena I know you don't understand this but DRINK now!!!!"he exclaimed holding his wrist out to her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-25-2010, 03:41 PM

Elena stood up and just looked at him and looked at the blood and grab his wrist and put her soft lips on his wrist and drinks it.