ALLYMOOSE
Keep your money, I want change
Send a message via MSN to ALLYMOOSE

Old 10-09-2010, 10:17 AM

i have hardly any views on things.. like i'm not religious. i don't like to force any views on people (mainly because i have no views)
can you discuss wether this is a good thing? or a bad thing?
what are your views on things in general (if you could sum it up)
sorry if its the wrong forum

Vexatious~Venom
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 10-09-2010, 12:53 PM

I have many different views for many different things so I can't really sum it up. Also, you can't have no views whatsoever, you may not think it, but you do have them. Having views on something is just having an opinion on it, and everyone has opinions.

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 10-09-2010, 04:06 PM

You do have views on things, even if it's a neutral opinion.

I'm not religious. I don't care about politics. I'm pretty open minded though. There's some things I feel strongly about (I am severely against testing on animals, like rats and dogs). There's some things I don't want a part in (politics).

Last edited by PWEEP; 10-09-2010 at 04:29 PM..

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 10-09-2010, 04:28 PM

I agree with P W E E P. I'm not religious. I hate politics, and I'm open minded to the opinions of others, but there are things that I just will not stand for.

Lordi
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-09-2010, 08:03 PM

My views are that I'm an atheist, I'm a liberal, but not your typical liberal in that I don't smoke weed, I eat meat, I like guns(But only because I collect guns and swords) I am pro choice, I support gay marriage, I support universal health care, and both extreme liberals and extreme concervatives piss me off.

Aspinou
Blurgh

Old 10-09-2010, 08:28 PM

No one have no views on things, most people have opinions even if it's not about the "big questions". No one is born with opinions either it's just something that we get along the way. You may have some interest that you have views on, music, sports or whatever? People can have views about such things too. :D
There is no need to force an opinion on another, but discussing is important since it is how we learn.

I'm an atheist, I have in periods been politically active, for example I am a member of a partys youth association in my contry (green party), I am a pacifist, I believe in human rights, democracy, I am a feminist and believe strongly in equality. ideologically I'm not really sure. There's very few people that follow one ideology completely, but I guess I'm closest to social liberalism. bleh it's hard to sum up your views. But I guess that's somethings I've got views on.

Vexatious~Venom
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 10-09-2010, 08:31 PM

Hm...may as well expand my post a little:

Religion: Athiest
Politics: If I were American I'd support the Democratic party, but here in the UK I'm still rather undecided, bodering on the SNPs though. All I know is so far I hate the Tories.

With everything else, like gay marriage and abortions and things like that, I'm open to whatever others are happy with. I know what I feel is personally what I'd choose, but if others want to do it its fine with me and I certainly wont stand in their way.

ChOcOlAtE_PiE
Hoogaly Boogaly Bear
Send a message via MSN to ChOcOlAtE_PiE Send a message via Yahoo to ChOcOlAtE_PiE

Old 10-09-2010, 11:07 PM

I must say I'm not open minded at all when it comes to my views or other peoples either. I'm about as stubborn as a mule. But I guess that's because where I come from our families just drill their opinions into your heads, so your political, religious and other views are based upon your family lineage.

Moogle
Blogger

Old 10-09-2010, 11:09 PM

Great to not be pushy, but it's good to have some opinions on things. Shows you know what you're talking about and plus it improves confidence when you know something inside and out.