Little Miss
Queen of all things Yellow

Old 10-30-2010, 09:25 PM

Based off of: The Lovely Bones

The Start
You're eyes flutter open slowly, adjusting to the light of the setting sun. The air is calm, not a sound around you besides your soft breathing and the breeze shifting the trees ever so slightly.

Getting up, you look around to see nothing but an autumn forest that surrounds you with no end. It's a beautiful site that would please anyone, but a thought lingers in the back of your mind...
Where are you?
No, besides that...
Who are you?
♦♦♦
You think and think, but your mind does not allow you to recall any memories from your life. Without an inkling of who you are, frantically you run through the woods in search for and exit.
None is to be found, only trees after trees. Now your convinced you've just been going in circles. You cry out in frustration and fear, closing your eyes and wishing this nightmare to go away.
♦♦♦
You eyes open, and to your surprise you are no longer standing in a forest, but an open beach.

It's empty and goes on for what seems like forever, just like the colorful forest. You take a couple of steps in the sand then...
you find yourself back in that forest, this time standing right in front of an old run-down shack.
By now you're just confused, questioning yourself and what you see, but this tiny building offers some comfort as you step inside, awaiting to see if anyone else managed to get into the same situation as yourself.

♦♦♦
Welcome to the trans-dimensional crossing

Last edited by Little Miss; 10-30-2010 at 10:37 PM..

Little Miss

Old 10-30-2010, 09:46 PM

Plot Details
Alright, so this must be a little hard to understand.
Okay, who am I kidding it's very hard to understand. Basically, your character has died. Maybe by murder, an accident, or just from a sickness.
By some strange force, their soul drifted here... a Trans-Dimensional Crossing. This "Crossing" isn't just one place, but made up of multiple areas that look similar to earth's. They're created by these dead soul's imaginations to create these elaborate purgatory, and at the most random of times your character can be sucked from one to another. These places include:

The Autumn Forest is what is called "The main Crossing", where you stay for the most part and are most likely to come back to after crossing to another.
All these places look nice... on the outside. Leaking into these paradises are another part of an imagination,
Nightmares.
Whether it be from their past or from an old dream, creatures haunt and attack these lost souls. If your character is too wary, they could be sucked right into these fears and disappear... forever.
♦♦♦
While trying to avoid such things that lay in the shadows, memories slowly come back to the people in this Crossing.
Their death, their name and family, their whole lives come back into their memories as they continue living in the Crossing. The only hope of escaping is to remember everything and drift into Heaven.
♦♦♦
So Let's Play a Game...
It's either remember or be killed again, isn't it?
Well, I've got an idea. Let's wait until we have three-four lost souls here in the Crossing, and then I'll assign a character's nightmare to each roleplayer
That way, while you try to escape death, you'll also play the part of another character's killer. Of course, your character and whosever nightmare you play aren't teaming up together.
Wish them luck~

Last edited by Little Miss; 10-30-2010 at 10:40 PM..

Little Miss

Old 10-30-2010, 10:26 PM

Basic Rules

♦ PM all profiles
♦ Follow T.O.S.
♦ Follow all basic rules of roleplaying:
- Be kind to fellow roleplayers
- Be literate, one paragraph minimum
- Try to be active
♦ Romance is fine, but PG13 please
- No cybering
♦ Violence is also fine, but you can't kill anyone unless you're assigned as their nightmare

♦♦♦

Profile Skelly:

Code:
Puppeteer: (Username)
The things I don't remember:
Name: (Full Name)
Biography: (Their past life. Give some detail please, such as family members etc etc)
How I died: (Give a detailed explanation to how they died)
The things I know:
Nickname: (What name they gave themselves while they're in the Crossing)
Appearance: (Real Picture and/or description)
My Nightmare: (The creature that seems to follow them and eventually hunt them down. Can be a picture or description)

♦♦♦

Character Rules
♦ Real Pictures please*
♦ You cannot escape your nightmare. If it kills you, it kills you
♦ One character per roleplayer, your going to be playing a nightmare anyways
♦ You cannot remember things all at once, that ruins the whole fun. It has to be a steady process. If you don't obey that I have the right to kick you out.

----------------------------------------
*= When I mean real pictures... I don't want emo girl and boy pictures. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against them. It's just that in every roleplay I see they're posted as pictures and look like dolls rather then real people.
Go find an actor to be your person, or something that doesn't have crazy hair and huge eyeliner.

Last edited by Little Miss; 11-08-2010 at 04:43 AM..

Little Miss

Old 10-30-2010, 10:33 PM

{Reserved}

♦♦♦

Little Miss

Old 10-30-2010, 10:34 PM

Our Lost Souls

♦♦♦
Where the accepted profiles go~

Puppeteer: Little Miss
Name: Julie Alicia Pope
Biography: She grew up in a small crappy apartment deep in the city of New York with her single mother and her little brother, Sam. She was street smart, optimistic, absent-minded and an easily-frightened teenage girl... who was very paranoid. Julie didn't have too many friends to hang out with when she didn't have school, so instead she was usually inside her room painting or reading books. She took a liking to having 'alone time', but absolutely hated being totally alone for long periods of time.
Unfortunately, when she was diagnosed with Leukemia, that's exactly how she felt. Eventually long hours in the hospital created a fear of both doctors and all the needles and tubes connected to her body.
One doctor in particular, Dr. Ray, scared her the most. He'd awkwardly touch her when he wasn't supposed to and often watched her when he thought she was sleeping. Julie was very excited when they switched her main doctor to someone she trusted more, but couldn't help but feel paranoid of him watching her everyday.

Eventually, the apparent pedophile doctor made his love known for Julie; disgusted and frightened the poor girl tried to tell someone or move hospitals.
How I died: Eventually nothing the doctors could do could stop the gradual disease and eventually she died before telling anyone of her frightening experience with doctors. But, as she could feel herself slipping into death, she couldn't help but think Dr. Ray had something to do with her early death.

As it turned out, he did. His own paranoia of loosing his job led him to murder the girl with her medications. He was never caught after the act, but did commit suicide shortly afterwards.
The things I know:
Nickname: Sky
Appearance:
My Nightmare: A shadow figure of a doctor, who looks similar to Dr. Ray, forever following her with the sound of the breathing monitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zovilove
Who You Are
Name: Eloise Marie Thompson
Biography: My life was not perfect when I was alive. My father was a drill sergeant and yelled at me from age 2. My mother died after giving birth to my twin little sisters, and I only had one friend, Claire, who I had known since Preschool.
Since my father was a drill sergeant he was not home a lot, so I had to care for my two younger sisters, Nellie and Kelley. I was technically their mother, except I did not give birth to them. That was my life pretty much, not that out-of-the-ordinary, but it still wasn’t perfect.
How I died: It all started with a fight my father and I had. He was yelling at me for coming home an hour late and for not taking care of Nellie and Kelley. We yelled at each other for hours, and then after that, he threw me out of the house with nothing. No food, clothes, or money. I had nowhere to go. Claire lived in another city, and I had no money for a bus ticket, and all of my relatives lived out of the state.
So, I decided to walk to a homeless shelter that was down my street. While I was walking there, a man came out of nowhere and grabbed my hand. He pulled me down a dark ally and he striped me of my clothes. I tried to fight back but he hit me with a rock, and then I died.
The things I know:
Nickname: Autumn
Appearance:
My Nightmare: It’s this thing that creeps in the back of my mind. I don’t know what it is but I imagine it as darkness. Whenever I feel its presence darkness fills my mind and I get scared. I try to run from it but I cant, it is suck in my mind and I can’t get it out. Luckily it only comes from time to time, but I can feel its presence lurking in the back of my mind just waiting for the perfect time to come out.

Last edited by Little Miss; 10-30-2010 at 11:23 PM..

Little Miss

Old 10-30-2010, 10:36 PM

{Open}

♦♦♦
Have any questions about the roleplay?
I understand that's it's very confusing,
so feel free to ask any questions or uncertainties
so I can answer them~

Last edited by Little Miss; 10-30-2010 at 10:42 PM..