jupiter
inactive account

Old 11-07-2010, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Which NPC do you think should receive more face-time /event focus?
I haven't really seen more than a couple, but I'm a fan of Magnus and Nalin. They seem really mellow and easy to talk with. I would love to hear about all the NPCs equally, though.
Quote:
If the NPCs were entered into a reality TV competition for a prize (think "Big Brother"), who'd eventually win?
I'm not sure. Lise seems like she could be pretty crafty, but I would have to admit that it'd be a toss-up between the Valentine sisters.
Quote:
If you were stranded on a desert isle and could only have one NPC as a companion, who would it be and why?
I would rather consider this than decide offhand. And I'd hate to pick one to be stuck with me, ahaha.
Quote:
If you could give an NPC a makeover or wardrobe change, who would it be and what changes would you make?
I'm not really sure; I'd have to really look into their wardrobes. Personally, I'm not a beehive fan (Channah) and I would really love to spice up Magnus' outfit.`
Quote:
Of the shopkeeper NPCs, who do you think has the most successful business?
There was a recent switch-up of all the inventories in the different shops. Personally, I'm a Headshop fan, and I just love the items in the Wonderland Boutique. And Emperor Palazzio is super classy. As for success...Probably the Event Shop! ahaha

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 11-07-2010, 05:06 PM

With all the talk of Peeblo and his shiny butt, I have come to love him too.
Afrodonkey is strange and kind of cute. I am not sure what to make of him quite yet.

Roxxxy
Sex Bomb

Old 11-08-2010, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Fatima. She's soooo mysterious!
Quote:
If the NPCs were entered into a reality TV competition for a prize (think "Big Brother"), who'd eventually win?
I don't know what that is XD
Quote:
If you were stranded on a desert isle and could only have one NPC as a companion, who would it be and why?
AfroDonkey - I could ride him when I wanted to go places; or if I got hungry... :drool:
Quote:
If you could give an NPC a makeover or wardrobe change, who would it be and what changes would you make?
Channah! She seems like a total cougar underneath it all!
Quote:
I buy a lot from Aimee

Overall, though... Yumeh is #1!!!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 11-08-2010, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Lise, because she is AWSOME!

Quote:
Yummeh because he would claw his way through the competition or peeblo because he would cheat.

Quote:
Vicky, because she is mild tempered and not likely to annoy me after the first five minutes or nalin due to his expertise with plantlife.....might be a useful thing to have on an island.

Quote:
Aimee's Hot Gossip is probably the most sucessful, after that Magnus's Wonderland Boutique.

The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-08-2010, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Afrodonkey.

Quote:
Definitely Lise, she's smart, calculating, and amazingly cool.

Quote:
Lise again. I could see myself indulging in long conversations with her if I had a chance to without being swarmed by others.

Quote:
Peeblo... he'd wear a thong... don't ask.

Quote:
Delilah, come on, socks, shoes, stockings... usually I see people wearing all the above, and sometimes multiple shoes... that my friend is success!

Overall though, Lise is by far my favorite NPC. I just wish I could have a longer, intelligent conversation with her. It must be rough, being so popular.

Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 11-08-2010, 07:00 PM

My favorite has to be Yumeh. Or Peeblo. Oh! You should totally have them dress up as the other next Halloween. >.<

Quote:
Well, I hardly ever see Magnus, Li Mei, Tesel, Cain, & Able.

Too, you have them as NPC/shopkeepers, but they never come into play, so I would like to see Deliliah, Sera, Evangeline, Evan, Penny, Fatima, Lance, Lapis, "Mango", and the Toymaker. I know that's a lot, but it'd be nice to see them about and in the community. You have them as characters, but as far as I know, they don't even have profiles or actual avatar characters; just pictures in the shops.

Quote:
Probably . . . I have no idea. I've never watched Big Brother.

Quote:
Yumeh. Because he'd be a comfort.

Quote:
Well, none of them really. But it would be nice if for the Halloween events they would dress up. Like Vicky goes back to being evil and what not . . .

Quote:
Probably Li Mei at Accentuate . . . I really have no clue.

SilverPhoenyx
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-08-2010, 08:19 PM

Is there a thread where each NPC has a post with their picture and introduces themselves to everyone?
If there isn't there needs to be.

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 11-08-2010, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPhoenyx View Post
Is there a thread where each NPC has a post with their picture and introduces themselves to everyone?
If there isn't there needs to be.
Do you mean something like the NPC guide, which is linked at the top of the first post? http://www.menewsha.com/forum/main/i...npc-guide.html

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-08-2010, 10:57 PM

My favourite is Nalin, i like him cause he's a sweetie. :) I also like Channah, cause she's a strange old lady lol.

Quote:
Channah, we don't see enough of her.

Quote:
Channah, no one would want to beat a sweet little old lady, especially one who carrys round dead chickens and decapitated heads @@

Quote:
Nalin. Cause he could totally grow fruits and stuff for you to eat Lol. And he's good company -nods-

Quote:
I wouldn't change anything i like the way they look. :) I just can't picture them in anything else.

Quote:
UM, taking a wild guess here. Aimee?

Aganab
Butt

Old 11-09-2010, 09:41 AM

My favourite NPC are Lise and Peeblo. Lise's so mysterious, Peeblo's cruel... I like them.

Quote:
Lise and Channah. I don't see them around often and their characters are great.
Quote:
I never watched "Big Brother", but I think it would be Abel - he's very popular with Menewsha's teenage girls (no, it doesn't include me, although he is quite attractive).
Quote:
Tesel. She would not only make sure we're safe, but she sure looks like the type that would find a way to get us back to Menewsha soon.
Quote:
No one. They're all perfect.
Quote:
D. I don't often see an avatar that doesn't wear her shoes.

The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-09-2010, 11:07 AM

Aside from events, is there ever an opportunity to speak with the NPCs? I'd love to get an opportunity to chat with them without them being overly busy.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-09-2010, 11:42 AM

Some of them have hangout threads that we could hang out in. I know Nalin use to have one.

The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-09-2010, 11:58 AM

And what about my darlin Lise?

Liunesta
The Lovely Liune

Old 11-09-2010, 12:13 PM

Quote:
MAGNUS! There are other ones that are great too, but he is by far the greatest, and of course, Channah, she is my hero.

Quote:
That is a toughy. If we had to vote, Mr. Mayor I am sure, but between the NPCs voting, they are nice and why would they pit each other one against another?

Quote:
Magnus, because he is awesome, enough said. Really, because though the rest are great, I got more in common with Magnus. We love fashion and ooze cool, okay maybe just Magnus does...

Quote:
That is a tough one. Vicky, just because her lovely boyfriend gets to change his outfits and she is just as much the face of Mene as he is. I like how he changes with events. Vicky should get that too.

Quote:
Evangeline Gray, Aimee, or Lise.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 11-09-2010, 11:46 PM

My favorite NPC is ABEL!! He is so hot and sexy! :heart:

Quote:
Abel, I have never seen him active, I know he has been on, but he never seems to be around when I am online. :(
Quote:
I've never seen that show, so I couldn't really say, sorry.
Quote:
Oh that is easy, it would be Abel...or Nalin. Nalin has a plant shop, so he would most likely know which plant we could eat and not eat, if we saw any plants. XD If I had Abel with me then he could use his magic, he has a magic shop so I'm thinking he can use magic, and get us out of there! :D
Quote:
I would definitely give "The Toymaker" a makeover and a wardrobe change, he has old and raggedy looking clothing.
Quote:
Hmm...thats a little hard, I know Magnus has some nice pixels, Lise also has some nice stuff, and Abel has the best stuff...but not that many people can afford it...I have to say that Lise and Magnus have the most successful shop on mene....

I hope my answers were good enough. :)

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 11-10-2010, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Lise, Nalin, Abel, and Peeblo. <3

And someone should make an account for Evangeline.

Quote:
Not sure... I think Lise. xD People would be afraid to vote her off.

Quote:
Nalin... or Lucien. :heart: They're so cute and seem like they'd be the most friendly and easy to talk to. ^^

Quote:
Nalin. Sorry, sweetie. Love you right to death... but your bangs need a bit of a trim. :/

Quote:
Aimee, I'd say. :yes:

Last edited by Clair Voyant; 11-10-2010 at 09:52 PM..

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 11-10-2010, 06:24 PM

I noticed during this last event that Nami has an account that hasn't been touched in, like, two years. Poor abandoned Nami D:

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 11-10-2010, 09:50 PM

I'd really like to see Evangeline. :(

Rainbows
Transcendental
Send a message via AIM to Rainbows

Old 11-12-2010, 02:23 AM

I love Lise, Channah, Jeryck, Tesel, Nami, Magnus, Abraxas, and flowerboy because he's fun to make fun of.
Lise because she's interesting and hard to figure out, Channah because she's just the kind of person you can't dislike, Jeryck because he's old and smart, Tesel because she's hot a strong female figure, Nami because he's helpful and nice (as far as I know.. I've only talked to him once), Magnus because he's one of those mysterious types you want to know more about, and because he seems like a strong, caring, protective person, and Abraxas because he's awesome. 8D
Quote:
Abraxas! I want to learn more about this hermitty bloke. I want to see Nami, too 0:

Quote:
*has never seen Big Brother*
I think someone totally unexpected would win. Maybe Cecilia because she could disarm everyone with her cuteness?
Or maybe the Toymaker. He'd make toys to crawl into people's rooms when they slept and brainwash them into giving up. |:

Quote:
Flowerboy. He could help me double the natural population of edible plants and possibly develop some new ones. Then I would eat him.

Quote:
Li Mei! I'd change her hair back to normal!
... I'd do Abel next. Adjust his outfit a little so he was wearing a little less. :mrgreen:

Quote:
Li Mei. She sells a key part of any wardrobe -- accessories. o__o There may be shops that only half the users visit, but I'm sure that EVERYONE buys from her.

That, or Mango.. because I'm sure menewsha wears underwear. Right? :ninja:

Last edited by Rainbows; 11-12-2010 at 02:27 AM..