.:GaelicBubble:.
Saving Lives Every Day
Send a message via AIM to .:GaelicBubble:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:GaelicBubble:.

Old 11-19-2010, 03:55 AM

Alice looked at him. "Don't go getting into trouble just for me." She sat up and slid off her bed to go to her closet. She Pulled out her spare work uniform. The shirt was too small, too tight and just begged guys to stare. "Damn." she sighed and started changing, It completely escaped her that Ryan was still sitting on her bed. As she pulled on her shirt she remembered and her face turned a bright shade of red. Alice looked over her shoulder at him. "Totally forgot you were there." she laughed. "But i guess its nothing you haven't seen before right?" her face was still bright red.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 11-20-2010, 03:10 AM

He chuckled a bit looking at her, "No...ah...I've seen nearly everything...." He blushed after saying that and looked down, "I'm sorry that came out wrong...." He said smiling a bit. "But...no I saw your birth and everything else in your life..."

Saving Lives Every Day
Send a message via AIM to .:GaelicBubble:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:GaelicBubble:.

Old 11-20-2010, 05:34 AM

Alice blushed but smiled at Ryans fluster. "Well, that's a little awkward." She scratched her head. "That means you know pretty much everything about me, and yet i dont really know much about you." she sat down next to him and looked at him with a smile. "What is it like being an angel?" She found herself wanting to know all about Ryan. Besides, if she could see him, she was going to talk to him."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-20-2010, 05:48 AM

Ryan sighed fir a bit thinking, "Well it's hard. There's alot of rules you have to follow…but it has alot of perks I guess…beige unable to die…" He said pondering. "I puke flowers…" He said smiling with a chuckle.

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 11-20-2010, 05:56 AM

Alice stared at him for a few moments before she burst into laughter. It had been a really long time since she last laughed that hard. "Oh wow." She wiped a tear from her eye. "That was nice, thanks." she smiled at him, her face red. "I needed that." She found herself staring at him unintentionally which only made her face redder.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-20-2010, 06:06 AM

Ryan smiled happily as she stared at him. He felt like he was glowing, even though he knew he couldn't. "Don't take this the wrong way but I like it when you look at me. Before when you would you would just stare out into space and not really see me but noe…I can just feel it…" He said softly looking down.

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 11-21-2010, 04:46 AM

Alice's face turned a bright shade of red when he said that he liked it when she stared at him. She looked away quickly, trying to hide the redness. "Well i'm glad i can see you too." she smiled as she unconsciously put her hand on top of his and looked in his eyes. When she realized what she had done, she pulled her hand back, her face practically glowing now. "At least i have someone to talk to now." She added as she looked away and quietly berated herself.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-21-2010, 01:52 PM

He smiled lookig at her. "Yes it's lonely just talking to animals…Humans…much easier…" he said thoughtfully.

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 11-22-2010, 01:09 AM

Alice smiled. "Well i'm glad this can kind of work for you too." She got to her feet and went to her vanity. She grabbed her brush and began to brush out her hair. Now that she knew she had an attractive young man watching her practically every second of every day, Alice was suddenly worried about her appearance.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-22-2010, 03:38 AM

He watched her curiously. He noticed the change in her attitude and chuckled a bit. "Alice…"He said softly but then stopped realizing that she could now hear everything he said.

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 11-22-2010, 04:02 AM

"Hm?" Alice turned and looked at him after she set the brush down. "Were you going to say something?" she smiled. She liked Ryan, he was nice company especially since she didn't normally have anyone else to talk to.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-23-2010, 09:33 PM

"Ah...no...." He said smiling, "I just forgot I can't think out-loud anymore...it would distract you..." he smiled softly.

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 11-23-2010, 11:35 PM

Alice smirked. "Well you can't go doing that. You got to finish what you were saying." She grinned, eager to know. It would be interesting hearing what an angel thought.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-25-2010, 04:47 AM

Ryan shook his head, "Oh no I couldn't. Sometimes time when you catch me off gaurd." He smiled looking at her.

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 11-27-2010, 05:20 PM

Alice gave him a fake frown, before she shrugged. "Okay whatever you say." She went back to fixing her hair for a few minutes before she set the brush down and turned around to face Ryan. "So, it's time for breakfast, did you want anything?"

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-29-2010, 05:10 AM

He blinked chuckling. "What a strange question…I've never eaten anything before…" He said softly thinking about it. "there's no real need to…"

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 12-01-2010, 12:37 AM

Alice grinned. "Well, now's your chance to try something. Whatever you want, i'll see if i can make it or find it." She grinned at him'

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 12-05-2010, 05:53 AM

"Ah well I guess I'll have whatever youare having…" He said a bit puzzled but still smiled. He wasn't sure what would happen if he ate food, human food.

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 12-05-2010, 05:57 AM

"OKay, Well i'm making waffles so i hope that's okay." Alice gave him a smile before she led the way out to her tiny kitchen to cook. "How many do you want?" she asked, her cheeks just a little bit red.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 12-05-2010, 09:06 AM

"One." He said feeling wary about eating. "I havebto warn you I haven't eaten in any span of time I remember." He said softly,"We 'live' off a drink and we only have to take one sip to last forever." He said

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 12-05-2010, 03:52 PM

Alice stopped and looked at him. "Wow, that sounds amazing, but..." She thought about not ever eating chicken Alfredo, her favorite food ever. "I can't imagine not eating." She let a giggle out at the thought as she smiled at him. "Well, i'll make a few extra, if you want them you are more than welcome to them...But don't feel like i'll be offended if you don't eat." She face flushed and she turned to the counter to pull out the waffle maker and get started on the food.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 12-08-2010, 02:09 AM

"Allright..." He smiled looking at her. He watched as she cooked thinking as he watched, "Is it hard to cook..."