BloodyAnnebelle
my colorful world has just turne...

Old 12-06-2010, 11:28 PM

тнeѕe darĸ тιмeѕ

Roleplay By BloodyAnnebelle

----------

The Story

xxxxNowadays, it seems like the kingdom of Milla is in constant darkness. There is barely any sunlight, the crops are dieing and the ruler of the land control's his people with an iron fist. Many try to leave, but they are prevented from doing so by this Dark Lord's commanders, ones who are amazing fighters, hunters, et cetera, and are 100% loyal to their leader. These are depressing and dark times, and the people of Milla are oblivious to what is really going on.

xxxxMany, many years ago, (an event long since forgotten), there was a group of people. They were not your average person; they each controlled one of the elements. Water, fire, earth, air, darkness, and light. They kept Milla balanced during these prosperous times. Everyone was happy. Until one day...

xxxxDarkness (now known as the Dark Lord), turned on his fellow elements, sacrificing them to gain immortality. Being the only element left, he took over the kingdom, married a beautiful woman who was given powers over the shadows and endless life as well, and trained some loyal subjects in the art of war, creating an army led by three powerful commanders.

xxxxWith the Dark Lord in control, he sent his commanders out into the city to hunt down the new elements to stop each new generation. Eventually, the new elements stopper appearing, and they were forgotten. That is until the day his son came into the picture.

xxxxThe Dark Lord and his bride's son obtained the same powers as his parents not too long ago, causing the Dark Lord's army to be on the look-out once again. If Darkness has appeared, the others would as well!

xxxxThe rulers kept this a secret, not even training their son in the arts until he decided whether or not to help his family's goals. Unfortunately for them, word of the "rebirth" reached a certain man's ears. This man knew of the stories, and tried many times to lead a rebellion. He decided to find these new elements, train them in their field, and over-throw the Dark Lord.

xxxxThe Gods decided to help this man, granting him the knowledge of the elements, and the names of these saviors. He must find them before the Dark Lord does, and help them destroy him to bring peace back to Milla.

xxxxThe question is, will he find them first?

----------

The Elements

Each element has no control over the abilities at first. Some have played with them a bit, but it is rare that they actually succeed in preforming a task. They have also been having strange dreams of the guide, and of a strange person of the opposite gender (Their "soul mate", if you wish).

~*~

Water has the ability to control the different forms of water: vapor, liquid, and solid. Liquid is the easiest to control, and vapor is the hardest. Water is a male, who is usually calm, and collected. His power is stronger in the rain, and he has the ability to last under water for an extremely long time.

Fire has the ability to control heat, and fire itself. Contact with fire does not hurt them, and they can pull fire out of thin air. Fire is a female, who has a short temper and radiates heat. As much of a pain as she may be, she is compassionate, and makes the people around her feel better. She is stronger in the sunlight and in hot temperatures, but is quite weak if wet.

Earth has the ability to control plant life as well as earth. Plants grow faster and healthier around them, and they have the ability to understand what an animal feels (Note: they cannot communicate with them vocally). Earth is a female, who cares deeply about their friends and family (if they have one). She is more powerful around the earth, but if, for example, she is surrounded by metal, her powers are useless.

Air has the ability to control the wind, and eliminate the oxygen of a certain area (Example: suffocate someone. Note that this is extremely hard to do, taking years to master). Air can provide more power to Fire, and can hold their breath for quite sometime. If there is no wind, they can create their own. Air is a female, and tries to treat everyone equally and is always concerned about others.

Light has the ability to blind a person temporarily, use the light around them as a weapon (whip, chains, et cetera), and tell when one is lying (except darkness). Light is a male, who is trust worthy, protective and can brighten the mood of others around him. He never gets along with Darkness, though, and seems to glow at times if he is happy, or angry.

Darkness has the ability to lie with ease, control shadows, allowing him to control the body attached (very difficult) and hide in a type of shadow realm (he can bring people there with him, depending on how many and if he has enough energy). Darkness is male, and doesn't get along with light. He is quite quiet and dark, but will brighten up a bit during the night. As dark as he may be, he cares about those important to him, especially the one he loves. He hates his father and mother with a passion, yet knows that they easily over-power him.

The "Soul Mates"

Water and Fire. They fight quite often, and rarely agree. But somehow, they complete each other.

Earth and Light. The sun helps plants grow. It is a natural bond that the two have.

Air and Darkness. The link between the two has always been a mystery. Some say it is how Air still helps and treats Darkness in a kind way, treating him as her equal.

The Dark Lord, yes, is married to his wife, but he may love whomever he chooses ((your choice. The wife, or another. Maybe even both.)).

The Dark Lord's bride is 100% devoted to him, and loves him with all of her dark, twisted heart.

The commanders may love whomever they want. Even their targets.

The Guide is usually a loner, dedicated to his goal. But this does not mean that he cannot be loved.

[size="3"]Important Information

~ Because I'm awesome I'm making this modern day. I just like modern day stuff better than the old. Except Sherlock holmes and few other things. Bleh.
~ It's not exactly "love at first sight" when the "soul mates" meet. But if you want that to happen then fine. If not than they'll feel a slight sense of belonging towards one another, but no one is going to admit that the moment they met them! Especially a stranger! Let's make this a little more realistic, please. Even though they might see them in their dreams, it's blurry, and only a shadow, making it almost impossible to tell who the person is.
~ The commanders aren't going to find them right away; they don't have many clues, and you can't make them just guess.
~ All the elements were born here.
~ Each character must have at least one physical aspect that suits their element.
~ You may add to the personality traits given.
~ The elements have never met one another before. Unless you ask me if you want one to be a brother and sister or childhood friends. Something like that.
~ The Guide is always focused and powerful.
~ The Dark Lord either wants the elements dead, or captured. Depends on the commander who catches one if he or she succeeds.

Rules

~ Okay, so here's how this is going to go down. This roleplay is what I call "Advanced Semi-literate". It is when you write 1 to even 4 paragraphs, unless like you have a brain block or something.
~ I don't want to see any god-modding (Forcing someone to hit your character, for example, or making them move or talk). I also don't want to see any invincibility, or jumping from random locations to get into some action. Have your character get hit once in a while! Make them feel pain! Break an arm, get some cuts and bruises! They may be powerful, but not invincible.
~ When you send me your profiles, title it like so (highlight): ELEMENT GENDER
~ I don't want to see super small font or bright colours. No yellow, no cyan et cetera.
~ Always check the OOC to see if anyone won't be able to post, has a plan for some action, and so on.
~ Do not criticize anyone. That's it, that's all.
~ Don't try to kill someone or cause a fight on your first post. Let everyone make at least one post before you do something like that!
~ I will send out frequent messages to those who do not post. Sorry if they annoy you, but I can replace people if you quit. So make sure you're dedicated!
~ I want to see pretty posts! They must have a name(first post), and image(only on first post) but I still want them pretty after that first post xD
~ If you are going away for long periods of time, let me know through a PM or post in the OOC.
~ I may add/change rules and such whenever I want, without warning.

Roles

The Good:
Water: Open
Fire: BloodyAnnebelle
Earth: Open
Air: Open
Light: Open
Darkness: Reserved
The Guide: Open

The Bad:
The Dark Lord: Open
The Dark Lord's Bride: Open
Commander 1 (Male): Open
Commander 2 (Female): Open
Commander 3 (Male or Female): Open

Profile Skeleton:

[color=character colour]First [/color]x Middle x[color=character colour]Last[/color]
[IMG right]put the link of your character here. 200x200. [/IMG right]

α [color=character color]ℓιттℓє αвσυт [color=character color]мє[/color] ↘ ↘[/color]

α ѕιмρℓє иαмє: [color=character colour] Full name. nicknames may be put here as well [/color]
αgє ιѕ вυт α иυмвєя: [color=character colour]Age of character. If they are immortal (Bride, Lord), please put the appearance age[/color]
σиє σя тнє σтнєя... уєт ѕσмєтιмєѕ єνєи вσтн: [color=character colour]Gender. Ya, kind of confusing...[/color]
ѕннн... тнєу ¢αи'т киσω тнιѕ: [size=2][color=character colour]your role in this roleplay[/color]

ωнσ [color=character color]ι яєαℓℓу [color=character color]αм[/color] ↘ ↘[/color]

αℓℓ тнє υρѕ αи∂ ∂σωиѕ: [color=character colour]personality. Include the given as well as the added traits. At least one paragraph.
ωнαт нαѕ вєєи ѕєєи: [color=character colour]Biography. Please do not say "unknown". At least one paragraph[/color]
тнє ∂єѕιяєѕ: [color=character colour]At least 5 likes.[/color]
тнє fєαяѕ: [size=2][color=character colour]Dislikes. At least 5[/color]

α[color=character color] ℓιттℓє вιт [color=character color]∂єєρєя[/color] ↘ ↘[/color]

тнιѕ нєαят вєℓσиgѕ тσ: [color=character colour]The person they love. Do not put a name. Just write something like "Dark Lord".[/color]
σн ѕσ ¢αραвℓє: [color=character colour]Any skills that don't have to do with their abilities? A weapon of choice? A fighting style? Put at least one thing here.[/color]
ѕє¢яєт ѕє¢яєт: [color=character colour]Any secrets your character has?[/color]
мιѕ¢єℓℓαиєσυѕ: [color=character colour]Anything you would like to add that is of some importance?[/color]

Profiles:

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Jacob x Teddy xLyric
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

α ℓιттℓє αвσυт мє ↘ ↘

α ѕιмρℓє иαмє: Jacob Teddy Lyric. Jay, Jaykins or Jayjay.

αgє ιѕ вυт α иυмвєя: I'm about eighteen but I stopped counting after that.

σиє σя тнє σтнєя... уєт ѕσмєтιмєѕ єνєи вσтн: I'm both...but I'm more female
ѕннн... тнєу ¢αи'т киσω тнιѕ: I'm fire.

ωнσ ι яєαℓℓу αм ↘ ↘

αℓℓ тнє υρѕ αи∂ ∂σωиѕ: I'm your puzzle you need to figure out. I'm that stubborn mule in that corner. I'm your yin and yang and you can't give me up. I'm loveable and mean at the same time. I light the fire in people's hearts. I'm the life the party. Clubs can't handle me? Can you? I know you probably want me to stop speaking in questions and just tell you what I'm like but I'm like this. I speak the way I want to. I'm random and fun and if you can't handle it than just walk away.
ωнαт нαѕ вєєи ѕєєи: I'm like any other person who has come to this world. I was born to my mother Maria Diliya Star. She was famous but in my eyes she wasn't. She was more or less cruel. Television had lied to call her the best mother. She used to be. That person that was on the screen was not my mother that was a celbrity dyedin lies. As for my father I live with him. He's an editor for I don't know what company. He is still the perverted old geezer I knew since I was put on this world. My stepmother reminds me more of a true mother. Sweet and always comforts you when your down. She's publisher. They're rich compared to all my friends. My older brother Mason is pretty much the only person I see and hang out with. Everyone else is always too busy with their jobs. Me and him were inseperable. That was until college came along with girlfriends. It start out slowly and I didn't mind being left a alone a few days a week. I knew it was slowly going to the same ending. Me being alone. But it never happened me and Mason are still the most inseperable things. I'd been through a couple of boyfriends but it never seemed to work out. Apperently, I was too stubborn and out their league. Those were just excuse. They'd rather date my so called "friends." I only had a few "true" friends. I don't call them friends I call them sister or "wives." We are now inseperable as well. I just hope it stays that way.
тнє ∂єѕιяєѕ: I love stuffed animals. I prefer dinosaurs, teddy bears, and zombies. Texting, I need its my life. Music no vibrations from the pulse of the speakers I'm a goner. I don't give a damn what people say I love sleep. Gimmie gimmie more I love gummy bears and twix.

α ℓιттℓє вιт ∂єєρєя ↘ ↘

•тнιѕ нєαят вєℓσиgѕ тσ: The only one who can cool my fire but start it up as well, water.
σн ѕσ ¢αραвℓє: I usually use my hands or anything I can lift and throw. Height I can’t use because I’m so short but instead I make up for with my voice. My weight well, I’m so fat I can’t move I weigh 129 pounds do you think its that easy to get on top of someone and squash them?!
ѕє¢яєт ѕє¢яєт: I’m oh so tall I’m 5’3”. I’m a fat blubby whale I weigh 128 pounds. Kiss me and I’ll hug you.
мιѕ¢єℓℓαиєσυѕ: I lala love you. ((:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talitha001
size=3][b]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[color=character colour] ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color] Dante x James xEdwards [size=3][b]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

α ℓιттℓє αвσυт мє ↘ ↘

•α ѕιмρℓє иαмє: Dante
αgє ιѕ вυт α иυмвєя: 18
σиє σя тнє σтнєя... уєт ѕσмєтιмєѕ єνєи вσтн: male
ѕннн... тнєу ¢αи'т киσω тнιѕ: [size=2]darkness

ωнσ ι яєαℓℓу αм ↘ ↘

•αℓℓ тнє υρѕ αи∂ ∂σωиѕ: I am quiet and shy. I do not talk much. I try to stick to myself. I perfer not to be around people. I love to read books and just relax. If I get to scared then I disappear into a shadown relm. I get scared rather easily and have yet to master my powers. I often go for long walks in the woods in order to be alone and meditate. I do my best to stay away from people and I even live in a cottage in the woods.
ωнαт нαѕ вєєи ѕєєи: When I was born my parents noticed that something was wrong. I was dark colored both skinwise and hair and eyes. I hid from most people for fear of someone hurting me. When I got angry in school or whatever I would either disappear for days and come back not knowing I had been gone or I my shadow would erupt and attack the people who bothered me. I had very big problems making friends and once I turned 16 I left my parents house to live on my own. I hunt my own food and hardly go to town except for nessicary stuff.
тнє ∂єѕιяєѕ: 1) animals
2) being alone
3) books
4) the quiet
5)music

тнє fєαяѕ: [size=2]1) other people
2) noise
3) my parents
4) My past
5) anything that has to do with pain

α[color=character color] ℓιттℓє вιт ∂єєρєя ↘ ↘

•тнιѕ нєαят вєℓσиgѕ тσ: Water
σн ѕσ ¢αραвℓє: Martial arts. Bow and arrow.
ѕє¢яєт ѕє¢яєт: none
мιѕ¢єℓℓαиєσυѕ: none

Last edited by BloodyAnnebelle; 12-13-2010 at 10:02 PM.. Reason: Does the profile skeleton seem a bit more easier now?

BloodyAnnebelle
my colorful world has just turne...

Old 12-09-2010, 10:46 PM

[IMGRIGHT]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p21/ichigokittycat/l_5aef6d98fbb04c1283b7331e889b93c8-2.png[/IMGRIGHT]

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Jacob’s eyes shot up with the sound of her alarm clock blaring in her ears. She glared at the thing while picking up and burning the plastic. Her eyes brightened as the plastic became like a paint become her eyes. She was used to destroying things with her every touch. Jacob didn’t go to school because of this problem. If the wrong person picked a fight with her or mad her upset she would end up killing them or incinerating them. The images floated like bubbles in her mind but she somehow felt sad about this power she was born with. Mason knocked on the door with a smile.

“Wakey wakey Care Bear,” He said as he walked into Jacob’s room. She grumbled and threw the clock at him. With his cat like reflexes he caught it and shook his head. “Not nice to throw things at your big bro.”

“Shut your mouth little boy.” Jacob announced as she sat up on her bed and stuffed her hand under the pillow to pick out a cell phone that was vibrating with a alarm clock as well. Jacob could only look at with a bored face. “Really?”Mason nodded proudly. Jacob handed the phone to him before she burnt it. Mason looked at the clock that was in his hand. It didn’t even look like a clock anymore.

“Its happening more and more isn’t it?” He asked quietly. Jacob stomped up and pushed Mason out of the room or at least tried to.

“Don’t want to talk about it.” Once that was said Mason’s resistance and weight were lifts and Jacobs fell forward while he was pushed back. Gasping her body collided with floor. Her face still implanted to the carpet she mumbled and grumbled. After a minute or two Mason was back dragging Jacob downstairs. “Ow, ow, ow.” Jacob’s voice repeated as her butt smacked against every stair.

“Your so stubborn Jake! Jesus!” He threw Jacob over his shoulder and walked down the stairs. “I would have thought you would have helped yourself up by the time we hit the stairs but no, your stubborn as fucking rock.” Jacob smiled at that comment.

“Why thank you.” She said as her head bobbed up and down with every step Mason took. Plopped down on one of the stools in the kitchen Jacob spun herself in circles. As Mason looked at her with a glare.

“What am I going to do with you? I’m surprised I’m still alive. You haven’t burnt me yet.” He teased Jacob. The metal seat broke underneath and her eyes fired up along with her breath.

“Well, would you like me to change that for you? I sure could…” Her voice was so hot it seemed if Jacob would cough steam or smoke would come out.

“Woah, woah, calm down there fire pants. I was just kidding.” Mason held his hands up in surrender. Jacob eyed him and stomped away in her Scooby doo pajama pants and black tank top.

“I’m going for a walk.” Jacob grumbled. Heading for the back door. Mason peeked his head out the door frame of the kitchen.

“Aren’t you going to change?” He asked.

“Nope.” Jacob said with clear fury and the door slammed shut. What a wake up morning it was. Oddly, enough it was normal. A smile formed on Mason’s face.

“She’ll be back in three. Two. One.” The back door slammed back open with a stomping Jacob upstairs. “Welcome back Teddy!” Mason said happily as he knew he won this battle of arguing. Jacob couldn’t hold a grudge once someone said they were sorry about something she could never hold it against them or stay mad. It was just hard. Changing her clothes she switched to her rainbow zebra top and black skinny jeans and black socks. Walking down the stairs more clam this time.

“Cran-apple juice.” Jacob said plainly. Mason frowned at her but poured Jacob a glass. Passing it to her Jacob pretty much swallowed the whole glass in one gulp. Sighing with relief Jacob smiled at her brother. He really was probably one of the most tolerant people. He survived all of Jacob’s fights and arguments. Not very many people did. He voice alone could persuade you to jump off a bridge. “Sorry for being snappy, you know I’m usually not this angry.” Mason leaned against the fridge.

“I know. You just got to calm yourself. Telling dad is not going to help either. He is just going to think that you weird and need to go to a doctor.” He said simply.

“Maybe I do need to go to a doctor. I can’t even go to school because of this.” Jacob’s back was facing Mason. Jacob could be bipolar at times. One minute extremely hyper and next moment extremely depressed. Slumping Jacob walked out of the room and popped up on the couch. Looking at the flat screen before her. She flicked it on with the remote and sprang to nick toons spongebob. It seemed like today was going to be a normal boring day.