dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 12-08-2010, 09:05 AM

Jake caught her and chuckled as he picked her up "keep telling your self that" he mumbled as he lifted her up and began to take her back to his house, he knew her father was beating her and he was going to protect her the best he could

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 12-08-2010, 09:08 AM

Hannah woke a few minutes later and sat up holding her dead. "W..Where am I?" She asked herself quietly as she looked around her and pulled her knees up to her chest for a bit of comfort. The last thing she remembered was sitting on that rock... With Jake... And him telling her he was a vampire... No. She had fallen and hit her head.

Last edited by Ember Mist; 12-08-2010 at 09:16 AM..

dragonjake

Old 12-09-2010, 07:47 PM

Jake walked out of the shadows "do not worry, you are safe" he said as he walked over to her and sat next to her "no-one can hurt you in here"

Ember Mist

Old 12-09-2010, 10:50 PM

Hannah jumped as he walked out of the shadows and looked up at him wide eyed. "I..I..It wasn't a dream... I...I need to get home.. My step dad... He'll be angry if I'm not home by dark..." She said starting to get to her feet and exit the room.

dragonjake

Old 12-10-2010, 07:22 AM

Jake shook his head "why? just so he can beat you up? i can't beleive you are going back to such a man" he shook his head and opened the door "but if you insist... i can not stop you from leaving" he said as he waited for her to exit "its not like you would be the first to leave"

Ember Mist

Old 12-10-2010, 01:05 PM

"I..I have no choice... If he doesn't hit me he'll hit my little sister. I'd rather take the beating then she..." She said moving a bit closer to the door. "W..why haven't you killed me yet? I know your secret.... I could expose you and your family and have a mob here to burn down your house... And yet you let me walk free.." She said shaking her head a bit confused.

dragonjake

Old 12-10-2010, 02:13 PM

Jake chuckled a bit "i guese... there is something special about you... you make me feel alive again" he shook his head and sighed "i swear i felt my heartbeat again when i first saw you... beat for the first time since 150 years ago"