Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-11-2010, 04:00 AM

It is said when the legends are gone and have all turned to dust the world with turn to ash. But what happens with the world we know all becomes part of this old legend? A new evil threatens our world as is normal in every day life. Though this time it may not be so easy to defeat. This evil has no face as of yet and leave no trail. The goal it seems is to bring utter distortion to the earth and all beings on it that call it home. -January 15th

It would seem another pokemon has gone missing yet again. This time we can now add all the legendary birds of fire, ice, and lightning. I have yet to understand why they are just disappearing I fear that they are just the start. With their absents extreme weather patters have formed and are terrorizing the near by areas where the legendary birds had mad their homes. I have been in this area for a month now and I can say without a doubt the longer the accents are a way the further the terror spreads. -February 5th

I can now say without a doubt some one or something is doing this. They are looking for the accent Pokemon and stealing them for what I do not know at this point. Here is what I do know. When one is taken the area around it becomes dead in a since. The land begins to die the weather becomes harsh and unbearable. Pokemon become angered easily and even turn on one another. I have asked for help with this. But if you are reading this then it was to late for me. Here is what I have left to help you and the world. Save the accent ones and save yourselves. Only ones pure of heart can approve such beings. My last journal. -February 20th

This was the journal found a few months back. The scientist who wrote it and the team he was with haven't been found. The journal was found in the ruins where it is said the Unknown call home and the once Legendary Pokemon that once call it home. At first we dismissed it till now. Every hunch that the author had has come true. Pokemon are being harder to handle and even trainers in the areas where the legendary are being stolen can no longer battle or enjoy life now they must fight to survive along with the other pokemon. There are a few spot left in the world that aren't effected the only thing we can do now is pray that some where out there is some one or some thing that can over come this unseen evil that is doing this and save our world before it is too late.

Pokemon Trainer:
Name: Rae Lee Ling
Height: 5"8
Weight: 130lbs
Preferred type: Dragon
Pokemon: Gyarados, Dragonite, Shelgon,Kingdra, Dratini, (Rayquaza)
Bio: Born in the small little town near the coast Rae grew up raising Magikarp and Gyarados. Her father was the leading expert on the great dragons until the day he mysteriously vanished into thin air. It was no surprise that her first Pokemon was a Magikarp she had raised at birth. Nor was it a real surpise that she has took her fathers place and become the leading expert on the breed and Dragon pokemon alike. Her goal is to be the ultimate dragon Master and teach Lance a thing or two. Don't be fooled she isn't a soft cookie. If her dragon pokemon want get you her other pokemon will.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-12-2010, 03:06 AM

Rae woke as she found herself beneath the large protective eyes of her over protective Gyarados. She smiled as she held up her hand and gently stroked it's scales. She laughed as she received a warm nuzzle from it and rose to her feet as she began digging thew her backpack. She pulled out a bag full of cookies and shook her head as she open the bag and sat it on the ground. "Go a head dig in you are so spoiled. I spend more time baking you and the others cookies than anything else. I may as well just go join grandmother on her island and raise pokemon and just bake cookies the whole day the way you and the others eat them." She said as she smiled watching as her other pokemon appeared leaving their balls to get their bag of cookies.

.:GaelicBubble:.
Saving Lives Every Day
Send a message via AIM to .:GaelicBubble:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:GaelicBubble:.

Old 12-12-2010, 03:50 AM

Name: Rayne Christenson
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 102lbs
Type: None
Pokemon: Aaron, Dragonair, Ampharos, Rapidash, Torrterra, (empty ball)
Bio: Rayne was raised by her older brother Tai, he was a well known trainer all around the world. He taught her the ropes when it came to pokemon. But he died a few years ago. His best friend was his first pokemon, who had now become a Rapidash. His last wish was that all his pokemon be set free, but Rapidash refused. He attached himself to Rayne and became her guardian in Tai's place. Then Rayne began her journey as a trainer. It's her goal to accomplish everything her brother did and more.

----------

Rayne giggled as She held a spoon out to her Aron. The small but extremely heavy steel type happily munched on it from her hand. The Rapidash stood, snorting, looking around the small clearing she had decided to rest in. "Will you calm down Blaze? nothing is going to happen to us here." Rayne smiled and pulled her other Pokeballs from her belt. She always liked giving her friends the opportunity to stretch their legs besides in battles. Once all her pokemon were out she handed out food to those that needed it. Then she looked around at the sky and frowned. "Looks like rain." she mumbled, but the pokemon didn't seem to care.