TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 12-23-2010, 06:17 PM

Happy Yule everyone! The Winter Solstice has come and gone, meaning that Christmas is right around the corner! Don't worry, everyone, the hangout's having another contest! (And there'd better be some posters this time!)

Here's the contest: Draw something that's military Christmas-related. All the entries will fall (roughly) into two categories; Digital and traditional art. It can be comical, serious, heartwarming, etc--just make sure that it stays PG-13! As for the entries, they have to be on either a Photobucket or DeviantArt account, simply for ease of linking. Here's the form for entries:

Username:
Title of Piece:
Link to Image:
Category (digital or traditional):
Genre:

PLEASE use this form for submitting your art contest entires and title the PM "art contest". This will help me differentiate from the contest I'm holding in my other Winter Nights event hangout, as I've got a contest going in there as well. PM ME ALL SUBMISSIONS!!!! If you just post them, then they will be ignored. The same goes for when you're PMing me submissions; please use this form or it'll be ignored. AND ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON! This is to keep things fair.

Runners-up: your choice of ONE event rare.
Winners: ONE COMPLETE SET of event rares.

PRIZES WIL BE HANDED OUT AFTER THE EVENT!!! This is to make sure that I've got a decent connection so that everyone gets their items. For rules for this hangout, click here.

Happy Yule and New Year all my fellow ROTC and JROTC Cadets!