Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-11-2011, 01:02 AM

So much pain, so many burns. Anatel had finally reached the Rookery, one of the hidden dragon training grounds. He'd been in a rather nasty battle just to the west of here. The good thing was: Their country had dragons. The bad thing was: The other countries had gotten a few of their own, and theirs were thriving as well as any Lewiian had ever had.

The beast Anate rode was huge, her scales rather strange. They were clear, and rather than a normal dragon's short neck with a large head, she had a long graceful neck that arched slightly with each breath. Her mouth occasionally opened the beautiful beak, and the air around it wavvered slightly, a sign of the heat and poison the beast could blow out. Her breathing was labored, and like her rider, she bore bruises and cuts.

The battle saddle the dragon bore with the male was a bright green, emeralds pushed into the soft hide. It matched the eyes of the dragon, which seemed like they were created by mist, and swirled slowly in the orbs. "There you go, Poishen..." Anate muttered when she landed sloppily, keening as she did so. Anate rolled off, and landed on the ground, before everything went black to him.

Above him, the dragon's tail curled around him, and the creature spoke quickly, continuing her loud, high pitched cries. "Coming, coming...so many...so many!"

(Since Iz a nerd...D&D's mercury dragons and the crystal dragons are what she'd basically based off of:

Monster Mayhem: Mercury Dragon

Poishen:

^U^)

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 02-11-2011, 01:36 AM

This is interesting may I join.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-11-2011, 01:48 AM

(I'm sorry ma'am, but this is in private roleplays with a prearranged partner. If you wanna roleplay with me, feel free to go here: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...-3-kisses.html

And we can try to figure something out, okay?)