Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 02-14-2011, 02:44 AM

"Let me just warn you now..." Viktor's voice was low, and somewhat threatening. "If you end up sending someone there...if I find out they harmed my brothers in any way, I don't care what you or anyone else says. I will kill them."

It sounded as if Viktor was way too protective of his brothers. He kept them both under close wraps. His youngest brother, the younger of the two twins, had been mugged and nearly beaten to death while walking home from a friend's house. Viktor was the only adult in the house. He felt terribly responsible...and since that day, he watched them like a hawk.

...The elder brother in particular concerned him. That brother, Damon, was a sickly young man who required constant attention.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-14-2011, 03:28 AM

"Din't worry how many people might need to go? Some of my men work as body guards and care takers at points since sometimes something might happen nearby and they might have to take care if a child or an adult if they get badly injures... I wouldn't blame you... I would actually back you up on that one." Kaji assured him hoping he would let Kaji help... Kaji often had a heart for younger people... He saw them as the future and felt that they needed to be treated kindly.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 02-14-2011, 03:36 AM

"...One for each brother? They're sixteen...the youngest, the blonde one, can be a handful with his attitude. The older one...I'd prefer it if you sent someone with medical experience. He's very frail and sickly." Viktor didn't mind who was sent for the younger of his two brothers, as long as they didn't harm the boy. As for the older one...he needed someone who could take special care of him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-14-2011, 03:56 AM

"Mkay... I can do that... If you want to write them or send something to them you can do that also." Kaki murmured softly then thought a bit and walked away for a moment then came back with a guy and a girl. "This is Nickand Sake they both are experienced in meddical just in case Sake leaves your brothers side for any reason... Nick could probably handle your other brother... Ow and they will need directions." he said as he introduced the two and they smiled some.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 02-14-2011, 04:09 AM

"...I'll write them down if someone brings me a notepad and a pen," Viktor offered, sounding tired. He was probably worn out from all that had happened today. He wouldn't be able to stay awake much longer. Despite the tough front he had put up, he really was exhausted.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-14-2011, 02:01 PM

Kaji nodded going to get a peace of paper and a pin for him to write on. Kaji seemed to be one of those more understanding guards and did have a soft side though to the others he was one cruel man and he had the bite to back up his bark too. He was an exilent fighter and gunmen, sniper even, and he did love his job... not just because he got to screw around with either the inmates or the guards... sex didn't matter neither did who they were. He didn't care if it was a female inmate, a male inmate, or one of the guards... the only thing he absolutely refused to do was to mess with a child and if he found out ANYONE else was messing with a kid then that person was either dead or pretty close to it.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 02-20-2011, 02:49 AM

Viktor scribbled down the name of the city where they lived, which was Amsterdam of course. He added on his address and directions from a prominent place in the city to where his home was. This took him close to six minutes, seeing as he was very precise whenever he gave directions...unless he was unintentionally giving bad directions to someone else.

"There."