Xanthus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-30-2011, 04:24 AM

If there was a way to have your own music soundtrack, what 1-3 song(s) would you
think would play? =3

Last edited by Xanthus; 05-30-2011 at 04:28 AM..

CuteKitten1211
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-30-2011, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthus View Post
If there was a way to have your own music soundtrack, what 1-3 song(s) would you
think would play? =3
Ooo, that's a good question. I actually had to think about my answer long and hard before sending this post!

1. Beautiful - MercyMe. Sometimes I tend to struggle with self-confidence, especially when I'm going through a difficult time in life (such as now with not being able to find a job and feeling quite useless, my aunt has been in the hospital for over a month and needing to go through open heart surgery). It helps to remind me that there's somebody out there that does care about me and is helping me through all of this, that I really do matter and have a purpose in life even if I am feeling a little lost. It's comforting. :heart:

2. Alone - Barlow Girl. A similar reason as stated in number one. I tend to feel this way quite often in my faith, so it's nice to have a reminder that I'm not alone.

3. Voice of Truth - Casting Crowns. Very much for a similar reason as stated in numbers one and two.