Murjanah
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-30-2011, 06:40 AM

Hello there my name is Murjanah, I’m new to roleplaying and this is my first thread idea so if you’d like to join and have any ideas let me know I’m open and willing to listen. I’m no English major so I’m not all too picky on things of that nature but spell check is available so please don’t be afraid to use it. I’d like for everyone to post at least on paragraph if possible. I understand we all writers block from time to time so if it’s less on occasion I understand. Follow the rules on the site to avoid any disturbances. I’d like for things to be as realistic as possible so real pictures, and no werewolves, vampires or any other mythical creatures. Now onto my story…

My storyline takes us back to the WWII era in 1941-43. Allied soldiers are being held captive by Axis soldiers and are forced into hard manual labor. They are taken to a prison camp called Changi located in Singapore at the northern tip. At first Allied soldiers are forced to repair things that have been damaged by the war, and work on the railroads. But as the war raged on the Axis powers became less lenient, making Allied soldiers do even more work for less food and care.
Can the Allied soldiers save themselves or be saved before the war is over or will they die in the miserable camp?

Murjanah
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-07-2011, 09:45 PM

Okay since nobody seems to respond to this thread I'm willing to make some changes to this. I am willing to have mythical creatures to this roleplay. Making this change I will take out the Allied, and Axis Powers and it does not need to be in that time or place.

I hope these changes will spark someone interest now.

Last edited by Murjanah; 06-07-2011 at 09:57 PM..

Murjanah
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-14-2011, 02:45 AM

I take it that this isn't anyones taste but my own. So if you'd like to roleplay feel free to PM me :).