AsherCliff
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-18-2011, 06:03 PM

I'm really only making this thread so I can gain some gold out of it. I'm really ppor and I'm having a hard time finding active Role Play threads that I've been accepted to... *COUGH* thornacademy *COUGH*.

But hey, thats perfectly alright with me. Patience is a virtue, isn't it? I'd have no clue becasue I'm always bad at being patient. If I'm going to be patient about somehting I have to have something to do in the meantime, you know? Like play a video game or read an interesting book or talk with some one. That's how I usually pass all my time.

Anyway! Yes I've made this thread becuase I want a bit of a boost in my gold reserve, butI also made it for anyone who wants to be completely and truly honest about anything they have on their mind. This could be books, television, movies, mangas, people, relationships, parents, school, politics, or anything else rumbling around in your brain. I just know I always find it a bit of a relief when I find other people who have the same HONEST thoughts I do, and that usually creates a strong friendship.

So guys, go ahead, be honest, and feel free to be as blunt or sugar-coated about your feelings as you want. Just please follow Mene's Rules and Guidelines.

=3Thanks!=3

----------

So if you want be to be honest....

I really can't wait to go to college. It's about three and a half hours away from my hometown that I've lived in for eighteen years and it's right by the beach. It's a small honors college that I'll be living in the dorms. I'll be probably be the coolest person there becasue I'll probably be the only one with a girlfriend. HA! But that's okay, I love socially awkward people.

xXxDark_LullabyxXx
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-19-2011, 12:19 AM

about the rp's, i've never really liked them in a forum type way. i think guilds are so much better, and it makes it easier to post. I don't kno if it's just me or if other people think that way. If it's just me then it's cuz i'm so used to gaiaonline ^^'