Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 06-20-2011, 02:49 PM

Scarlett smiled when he started to lead her. "Wow, you actually know a few of the steps already.." She said, counting the beats and steps in her head. After a few minutes they finally got to her favorite part to the dance. "And now you twirl me." She said, waiting for him to get into the position before twirling and then grinning. "Thank you, your an amazing student. Now all thats left is the dip in a few more beats. There is of course a longer version where you repeat the first steps, but right now i'll just teach you this." She said, frowning at his answer to her question of how it would all work. "How about we wing it? Let's just let things happen the way they have too.." She said, knowing she'd have to leave sometime. But for now she'd forget all about it and spend a good night with Dante. "Just know that if our lives separate us, i'll never forget you." She said, giving him a gentle kiss. She could bet her and Ace would have to leave soon.. and Dante having the beast in him made it so neither could really have the chance of sticking around with each other.

"You have a very nice room.." She said, changing the subject and following his lead. "There's a lot more space compared to the two bed room Ace and I have." She said, looking around at the color scheme his room had. The colors fit perfectly together and made the room rather good looking. She gave out a small yawn, fluttering her long eye lashes a few times.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 06-21-2011, 06:32 AM

We'll handle it as it comes. He nodded, continuing the dance as instructed. The twirl was a bit clumsier than it could have been, but it was finished with a flourish. "Who could forget a face like mine?" the male laughed, but then caught Scarlett when she was close. "I'll never forget you either, girly." She was truly different. There was something in her gaze; her movements were different, her hair was different, her looks, her voice . . . everything.
'You'll forget. You've forgotten the others so easily.'
Dante swallowed, pushing the creature from mind. He did it just in time to catch the kiss that the girl sent his way. He could get real used to those gentle shows of affection. Dante managed to keep her hand when Scarlett had pulled away.

"My room is just like the others," he said slowly. Looking to Scarlett, he suddenly recalled that she shared a two-bedded room with her brother. "But . . . mine's even more unique. See here?" He brushed his red coat out of the way in order to point out a small mark on the floor. "This stain was conveniently hidden by a lamp." A smile broke over his face as he watched the woman yawn. "But I'm sure you'd rather sleep than hear about the oddities I've found in here. There is nothing interesting enough to keep you from your rest." Stroking Scarlett's hair, he marveled at how long and soft her eyelashes were. Her yawn only made him like her all the more.
"I'll take you to your room. Do you think your brother is there?" He wasn't happy with the idea of letting her go, but if she was tired he'd rather have her be safe than sorry. Besides . . . something was happening with the beast again. Apparently it just couldn't be docile for so long.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-22-2011, 01:57 PM

"Yes, he'll be there. He looked pretty drunk earlier..." She said, not looking forward to his drunken rants. She smirked. "It's fine, I'm not really that tired.. " She said, her hand still in his. "No one could forget a face like yours." She laughed, giving Dante a long hug. "You can take me to my room if you'd like, but i'll have a hard time letting you leave." She said with a sly smile. She looked at the stain on the floor. "How odd. " She said softly, looking down at it before going back to Dante's arms. "But I guess it's for the better that I go before I do something stupid." She said, looking at the mirror on the wall at herself and Dante. It was a lovely image, too bad it wouldn't last.

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 06-22-2011, 10:36 PM

Julia crossed her arms as first Ti, then the halfling, couldn't leave the property. "Interesting. I missed the part where she went missing, though. Do we know anything about what happened?" Mentally cursing the drink again, she tried going over what she had half heard through her headache earlier. Inwardly sighing at her inability to really remember anything, and shaking her head ever so slightly, she uncrossed her arms again. "And I have another idea. Can any of our abilities reach beyond this?" One hand came up, a flicker of flame at her fingertip.

Esmme

Old 06-23-2011, 02:00 AM

"A hard time letting me leave, hm?" Dante chuckled, letting a crooked grin spread over his face. "I'm looking forward to that." Winking, he kissed the side of Scarlett's head. "I truly think we should get you to your room. I need some . . . time alone."
'As alone as you can be with me here.'
That's what I meant.

The male caught sight of the two of them standing together out of the corner of his eye. In the mirror's reflection they seemed unchanging - like they'd never part. Dante sighed quietly, sending the woman into a spin before catching her against him once again. This time he pressed a passionate kiss to her lips before whispering against them. As he spoke his hands trailed up to cradle Scarlett's face. "I don't want you to go," he breathed.
'Weren't you just saying that you liked her?'
I do.
'Then why do you indulge in such fantasies? I can see your thoughts, remember.'

Dante blinked the voice away, trying to keep the thoughts out of his mind. It was . . . difficult. He was now craving something: contact. A good feeding into more than one instinct; something physically pleasing, but . . . there was always a catch. There was a reason Dante never stayed in one place for too long.
'Just take her then.'
I . . . won't.
'Then why are you thinking about it?'

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-23-2011, 02:09 AM

When he pulled her back to him she kissed back, listening to his words. "I'll stay if you want me too." She whispered, kissing him again, then kissing his jaw. She kissed him again, just as passionately as he had done. "Time alone?" She breathed, putting her forehead to his. "It's your call, i'm fine with whatever you choose." She whispered, loving this kind of physical contact. It had been years since someone kissed her this way, and she longed for more. She gently ran her hand up his chest before putting both her hands on his shoulders and gently rubbing them. She kissed his collarbone, seeing as it was exposed by the shirt he was wearing. After doing so she looked back up at Dante's silver eyes, waiting to see where she'd be going tonite.

Esmme

Old 06-23-2011, 02:23 AM

'You hunger. I know you do.'
Dante felt his blood rushing through him as Scarlett responded to his contact. It was impossible to ignore the beast, but he wasn't exactly feeling in his right mind at that moment. After her hands moved to his shoulders the male hummed quietly, suddenly finding them much closer to a wall. Scarlett was locked against it within seconds.
'Once you start, you won't be able to stop, boy.'
The male ran his hand through Scarlett's hair, his lips seeking hers hungrily. He couldn't stop. An unseen force compelled him onward and clouded his better judgement. Dante had the girl trapped as his lips trailed kisses to the side of her neck.
'It seems she will be joining the others, then.'
He wasn't rough . . . but he certainly wasn't being gentle. Meeting her lips again, he felt his breath quicken.
'She won't survive.'
Dante couldn't even respond to the mental conversation anymore. His silver eyes were bright with desire: he could see only Scarlett in that moment. He felt the monster within him clawing for release, but he refused to give it any ground.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-23-2011, 02:37 AM

Scarlett guessed by this that she would be staying here, with him. Though the sudden quickness of it all made her wonder if this was the beast or Dante. When she ended up against the wall she let desire push away her thoughts and continued to kiss him, her hands unbuttoning his shirt to reveal his well toned chest. She almost blushed, but continued along with what they were doing. As he kissed her neck she ran her hands through his hair, her eyes closed.

She was a little concerned about his force, though it's not like she minded. It's not like he had to be gentle with her anyways. She felt his lips go to hers again and she eagerly kissed him back before over powering him and pushing him up against the wall, trailing kisses down his chest. Surprisingly she had enough strength to push him off of her and then up against the wall for her small figure and not so strong arms.

Esmme

Old 06-23-2011, 02:53 AM

For a moment his breath caught. I have to stop. Things would end badly if he didn't. Being pushed against the wall, a chuckle broke the sudden silence. She was certainly strong. But would be be strong enough to survive her encounter with him? Dante hungrily accepted her kisses, practically dying right then and there.
A sudden pulse of the beast almost staggered him. Dante allowed a soft noise to escape his lips, but it wasn't necessarily one of distress. A second throb. This time he was weakened. He slowly lowered himself to his knees, hands following. His warm fingers pressed against the back of Scarlett's knee for a moment before he forced himself to look to meet her gaze. Yes, there was desire . . . and lots of it. Beyond that, though, was something darker and far worse than a one night stand.
One couldn't be completely sure, but there was a slight rumbling of a growl in his chest. Falling back to sit against the wall, Dante pulled Scarlett down against him. When she almost lost her balance because of the sudden manner of the pull, he caught her against him, hungrily pressing a kiss to her lips once again.
His hands were rarely still as he felt sudden instinct rising. This wasn't just attraction: he was feeing quite the predator suddenly. There was no space between them now - but . . . there was a chasm. Dante felt himself distancing from Scarlett. The beast was interfering.
'You will not have her.'
This time it was the monster who was the voice of reason. That was . . . rare. Dante seemed to change demeanors suddenly. His features darkened, and he pushed Scarlett away with a clawed hand and a hiss. "Are you so eager to give yourself away?" his voice was deeper, darker . . . almost echoed. The creature's glowing red eyes met Scarlett's as horns flashed in the room's dim lighting.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-23-2011, 03:00 AM

Scarlett bit her lip, refusing to answer the beasts question. "Just go away! Leave him be for once, I promise i'll leave.." She said, tearing up a little. "If i'm the reason your annoying him so much then i'll pack up my things and leave tomorrow morning." She said, glaring at the creature. She stood up and stepped away from the creature. "If I leave and no longer talk with him.. will you give him peace?" She asked, her voice silvery, but full of sadness. Obviously her and Dante could never be together, despite their wishes. So it would be best to leave as soon as possible, which would most likely be as soon as Ace was through with his hangover.

Esmme

Old 06-23-2011, 03:16 AM

"No," the dark creature said bluntly. "I live in this body just as he does. He will never have peace as long as we share the same form." For a moment his eyes seemed sad. "You . . . should go." Letting his head fall back against the wall, he smiled sadly and relaxed a bit. "It would be a shame to see a pretty thing like you hurt."
He seemed dark, yes . . . but he wasn't feral. The creature's voice lowered to a sad whisper, his expression melting into agonized sorrow. "Please just go. We don't . . . need you." It sounded like he was trying to convince himself, honestly. "I . . . don't need you."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-23-2011, 03:32 AM

Scarlett didn't say anything, she just bit her lip and nodded, a few tears escaping her emerald eyes before heading to the door. "If you change your mind, you know where I am. But I know this is for the better." She said, wanting to say goodbye, but instead she quickly went through the door and shut it behind her. She went down the hallway and turned down the hallway leading to her room, heading inside of it and shutting the door rather hard. She fell onto her bed, crying and letting all her sadness out.

Ace was suddenly awoken by his sisters sobs and instantly sat up, getting up and going over to her. "Whats wrong?" He asked, pulling her to him so he could hold her. She continued to sob for a few more moments, making the time agonizingly long and full of dread. He hated hearing her cry. "What did he do to you?" He asked, forcing her to look at him. "Scarlett answer me!" He growled.

Scarlett continued to sob. "He didn't do anything.. he just didn't want me around anymore. Please don't make a big deal out of it." She cried, letting him hug her. "Can we leave tomorrow?" She asked, her puffy red eyes looking up at him. Her eyes were now irritated from all the crying, so she got up. "I think i'll take a bath." She said softly.

Ace nodded."I'll just go back to sleep then, but unfortunetly we can't leave for two days." He said, sighing and watching her go back into the bathroom. He fell back onto his bed and closed his eyes, frowning at his sisters unhappiness.

Scarlett went into the bathroom and stripped, drawing herself a warm bath and then slipping into the tub. She finally stopped crying, wiping her eyes and then ducking her head into the water to get her hair wet. She then sat up and reached over to the small table by the tub and grabbing the bubble bath. She put some in the tub and then laid her head back, closing her eyes. Why'd she let herself fall for him?

Esmme

Old 06-23-2011, 05:47 PM

((I'm not sure if I ever explained it, but here it is:
'Monster.'
Dante.

There are small quotes for the monster's words. :sweat: Just thought I'd bring it up! Haha))

The creature never responded as Scarlett left. If anything, he kept his glowing gaze locked on the wall across from him until she disappeared. He waited until he couldn't hear her footsteps any longer before lifting a clawed hand to cover his eyes. 'Foolish boy. You almost got her killed.' He growled, the noise growing louder as his feral anger built. 'Look . . . at what you've done.'
You shouldn't have interfered.
'You should have stopped when I told you to.'
Standing, the tall male snarled. 'You should have kept yourself under control.'
You're one to talk.
The monster hissed threateningly, but he knew there was nothing he could do to harm the boy inside him. It was a good thing that Scarlett was gone. Now he only had to stay in the room until she left . . . whenever she did . . . in order to keep himself under control. It wasn't the monster who struggled . . . it was Dante. He was hungry: he wanted to feed. He required the energy of another life form to feel satisfied. Imagine feeling hungry no matter how much you ate. Dante dealt with that until he fed on another . . . source.
It was a long while before the monster withdrew. After a good hour of pacing and lecturing, Dante was finally given the chance to sleep in his human form. With his face pressed against the pillow, he let out a long sigh. I'm so sorry, Scarlett. Sorrow fell over him with the ferocity of a storm. What was I doing? He would miss her now . . . but perhaps it was better if she stayed away. He didn't want to endanger her any more than he had.
'Don't feign love, boy. We both know that isn't it.'
Dante didn't respond. Instead, he sat up to shirk his coat and boots. The youth stayed quiet until he rolled over and clenched the edge of his pillow tightly. He never refuted what the beast had to say.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-24-2011, 05:01 PM

((Haha, good to know :3 well, not much to post. Lol I feel bad now xD ))

Esmme

Old 06-25-2011, 02:14 AM

((:sweat: I know that feeling. I don't know what to post now either. :lol: I just wish I knew where we were going with this plot. I don't want to carry it away! :rofl:))