SailorMoon
I'M BACK!!!!! My computer busted...

Old 06-23-2011, 01:02 AM

Mamoru blushed, fidgeting awkwardly. "I'm doing great! Umi wanted to find you two very badly, so I wanted to help her in any way possible," he said with a smile.

"You are a very kind man to liberate my daughterr," Luca said cheerfully, "Thank you!"

Mamoru blushed, smiling shyly. "It's no problem... I couldn't let Umi get hurt."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-23-2011, 01:21 AM

"Mamoru no lining to my Father and Mother Love. he's not the one that got me knock up it was my x-master. he force me to do it with him even if he has a wife all ready." Umi says in a sad tone of voice she had yet to say that the man was a human.

"Well I'm sure this handsome man your with is not your x-master. yet most master's will force us slaves to do things. we are not willing to do unless it is to keep are lives." Riko says to her daughter understanding that some master's. are cruel people that just want to abuse there slaves.

SailorMoon
I'M BACK!!!!! My computer busted...

Old 07-01-2011, 07:30 PM

Mamoru nodded, blushing slightly. "I swear, I will take care of them as if they were my own children.... In my eyes, they ARE my kids," he said with a smile.

Luca grinned, hugging Mamoru. "I'm glad you feel that way!"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-01-2011, 07:56 PM

"Mother,Father Mamoru ask me to marry him! I can't wait to pick out a wedding dress and get married to him." Umi says as she jump's on to Mamoru's back. her tail moves around as she try's not to hurt there littler.