View Poll Results: do you enjoy otherworly fictions?
yes 10 90.91%
no 0 0%
does twilight count 0 0%
im a witch 1 9.09%
vampires duh 4 36.36%
warewolfs 4 36.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-11-2009, 12:26 PM

Jessica turns her head and looks away from Bebe *she is so cute* she bites her bottom lip and tries to pretend everything is normal "so what do you think of the school so far?" Jessica is trying really hard to maintain her pale completion but sitting so close she feels something that makes her want to blush.

Last edited by sacrilegious requiem; 11-13-2009 at 01:50 AM..

The Bebe Girl
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-15-2009, 12:13 AM

"Um...you mean the first 2 hours...its not exactly school yet" Bebe notices Jessica looking aways when she goes to follow her eyes she notices something..."Your really pretty you know. I wish..." somebody in the row ahead of us turns around and says "Will you be quiet already i want to here the assenbley" At this Bebe stops talking.

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-16-2009, 12:18 PM

Jessica blushes immensely (does she really think I'm pretty she is so awesome i want to be just like her, stupid person making us shut up) Jessica turns back to the front of the auditorium fumbling with her thumbs "Yay, the windbag is finally done Bebe do you want to get something to eat?" Jessica says this as cheerfully as possible hoping she can spend as much time as possible with Bebe.

The Bebe Girl
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-16-2009, 10:29 PM

"Sure, i've got none else to eat with, were to?" Bebe is glad she can leave, it is so crouded. As she stands she starts to shake. "Make it somewere warm."

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-16-2009, 10:41 PM

Jessica grabs her outer cloak and wraps it around Bebe, "would you like t go back to the dorms the DA is making breakfast for the girls today and I'm sure we can get there before everyone else" (not that there are that many girls in our dorm) Jessica grabs Bebe's hand and tries to cut through the crowd of girls encasing the both of them. "I wish i was tall enough to see how much further before we can walk freely"

The Bebe Girl
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-10-2009, 11:11 PM

Bebe pokes her head over the crowd as best she can "Not that much fearther as far as i can tell but i cant quite see...thanks for the cloak" Bebe follows silently already forgetting where there dorm is.

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-14-2009, 12:02 PM

Jessica, still clutching Bebe's and sees and opening through the crowd and sneaks back to the dorm with a faerie circle. Once they arrive at the dorm she lets out a breath and reluctantly says "I hope no one saw that, I just needed to get back" she lets go of Bebe's hand and blushes I guess its safe to go inside now.

The Bebe Girl
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-18-2009, 02:26 AM

"God, its been a whaile since i've traveled like that...i throw up the first time..." Bebe blushed and looked around to see if anyone else was near to see. None on this end. She started walking in at a faster pace then before.

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-20-2009, 05:28 PM

"bebe why did you come to this school? I'm happy you did..." Jessica stops herself mid sentence looks around then ducks into the back entrance of the dorms that no one ever saw before. "its a secret way for girls like us that way we can avoid risking exposure in front of the dorm" she takes bebe's hand again and the girls go inside the dorm.

The Bebe Girl
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-22-2009, 04:39 AM

"My mother wanted me to get used to normal people, i told you that...thanks" Bebe blushes a little then tries to force the look off her face. "Its gonna take me a while to remember thqat enterance..." Bebe said grining, "...but i thought youi said it was just you and i, just you before. they did that for one person?"

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-23-2009, 09:07 PM

who said they did anything. *tries to see is Bebe is hiding anything* when i asked you again it wasn't just the normal people routine thing yeah i get that it was why this school? i mean it isn't exactly the best school for normality. anyways what do you want for breakfast since no one else is here yet we can have whatever!

The Bebe Girl
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-26-2009, 02:07 AM

Are there any creaps?...you made that? i envy your talent, when i was in...well the best magic i've ever been able to do was chang an apple into...well another type of apple. Then again i guess elves are more known for strangth and speed then talent... *at that exact moment Bebe tripped over the cloak that was TO SHORT for her* ...i rest my case...*Bebe stands back up and once again attempts to force the red off her face*

Last edited by The Bebe Girl; 12-26-2009 at 02:13 AM..

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-24-2010, 10:55 PM

*giggles a little* you know i am a pretty sad excuse for a faerie the only thing i can do right are glamors and small spells, and look I'm short *i hope this makes Bebe feel a little better* so, where is....umm...where are your classes? mine are all in the art section so i only have to stay in class for a few hours :) how about you?

The Bebe Girl
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-11-2010, 04:28 PM

I have science and math and health...only three i covered most of what i needed in my old school. I too should only be a ew hours *takes off cloak* Here, before i kill myself tripping...*chuckles a little*

sacrilegious requiem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-28-2011, 02:20 PM

well i didn't think you were that clumsy *giggles*. Your schedule sounds like fun but way too hard for me, I SUCK AT ALL OF THOSE. The dorm leader says we need to return right after classes so i was wondering if you wanted to do something after we check in with her? well any-ways I guess we should get to class. Bye Bebe.