Himalia
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 08-05-2011, 07:01 PM

This is a journal. A journal all about the highs and lows of my journey to adopt the long sought after Yan. There will be blood, sweat, tears and boobs, but most importantly, there shall be entertainment!

Read through the first posts to find out more about Yan's and my story:

-Introduction
-Pictures Of Yan
-Diary
-Memorable Moments

Himalia
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 08-05-2011, 07:03 PM

Diary

This post will contain my day to day thoughts and feelings of the adoption process. Please read.

DAY 1:

Today was the day that my life had changed forever. I didn't expect this to happen, but as I was walking down the street to buy myself a loaf of bread for my mid-morning snack a passer by threw something at me, the most adorable thing I'd ever seen. As the person ran away they shouted behind them that this was a practice Yan. I held my practice Yan close to my chest and scuttled home.

I placed my practice Yan in my bedroom as I rushed to my laptop to find out what a practice Yan was. There was a thud and a crash, and fearing for my poor little practice Yan, I dashed upstairs. It turned out that this Yan was a mischievous little blighter and had tipped out my underwear drawer to recline in panties. The site was adorable, so I couldn't be mad. In fact, I grabbed my camera and got a picture of my practice Yan. He seemed happy. :]

Life with my practice Yan shall be strange, but if things like this keep happening, it certainly won't be boring! :]

If you want to see Yan in his pantie haven, click the link or visit the pictures of Yan post. :] Yan in a field of panties! :]

DAY TWO:

Today, sadly mummy Himalia was sick due to some dodgy cooking that her boyfriend did for her, so today baby Yan had to amuse himself in the house. Although it wasn't the exciting day that I originally had set out, I really enjoyed it, and I think Yan did too! :]

The day started off peacefully, I set Yan up in my bed, and I took the sofa. Yan's comfort is paramount and I think he needs to rest up more than I do, he's a little bundle of energy. He looked so sweet tucked up in bed so I just had to grab a picture! :] We had a quick cuddle and then we got washed and changed and went downstairs.

Breakfast has always been my favourite time of the day, and I think Yan liked it too. He was certainly enjoying making teaanyway! :] Yan made both himself and me a cup very nearly by himself! I fished out several teabags and still melting sugar lumps, but it tasted lovely...minus the fact it was cold. :']

We settled down on the sofa with our tea to watch some morning television. Yan certainly seemed to enjoy the seedy tales of chavs and gypsies that promenaded over the screen on the Jeremy Kyle show. Yan especially loved the story of binge drinking and violence. :]

After Jeremy Kyle, I had to have a lie down due to extreme stomach cramps, but I set Yan up with my laptop and my sister's x-box to keep him busy. These were the games that Yan enjoyed playing most. At first I was a little worried that the gory deaths and the violence might frighten little Yan, but he seemed content, and happily played the games for hours.

Today was a great day with baby Yan, sadly I couldn't do all the things I wanted with him, but we bonded none the less, and that's always a bonus. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. :]

DAY THREE:

Well, today was a most eventful day in the world of Himalia and Baby Yan! :] We woke up early, though it wasn't planned. I could hear a clattering and a banging in the kitchen, fearing someone was in the house I grabbed the conveniently placed baseball bat and sprung through. The noise was coming from inside one of the cupboards, when I slowly opened it, a suprising sight met my eyes. It was Yan! He said that he was being a ninja, sourcing the best food for breakfast. I would like to say now, no Shreddies were harmed in the making of this journal.

After breakfast, Yan and I had a little quality time drawing. It was peaceful, and he seemed to enjoy it. Yan drew this lovely picture all by himself! I've never been prouder of my baby Yan.

However, today was a very important day for Yan. It was his first ever outing! Yan spent an awful long time preening himself, surprisingly long for someone with no hair...However, after he was -finally- ready, we set off in the car which was another first for Yan, and something he greatly enjoyed. Sticking his head out of the window and waving at passers by certainly made his day! :3

After a short and laughter filled car ride, we finally reached our destination. Yan was unimpressed by the surroundings, but it wasn't long until a strange man came and plucked Yan out of my arms! ...Okay it was my boyfriend and he didn't so much as steal Yan buy I foisted Yan upon him. There was a little confusion as to what Yan was at first though...sadly I wasn't quick enough in explaining that Yan is not a food! D:

After a short visit in which Yan and Chris made the best of friends (not) we went home, and yet another first was crossed off Yan's list: His first time on a train! I told Yan about the wonders of a supermarket as we trundled along the tracks, and his face lit up when I mentioned it sold food, toys, and sometimes had special offers. Yan snapped his fingers and threw a tantrum until I told him I would take him for a visit. Yan even got to sit in the trolley!

Yan enjoyed his trip to Tesco. He particularly wanted to try and make some of their instant cakes! Sadly, he didn't have the funds to do that. He also found an art toy that he wanted but as that was even more expensive than cake mix, it too was not meant to be.

Yan was in a bad mood as he left Tesco empty handed. That all changed however when Yan found his free! He spoke happily of this find all the way home (I had to give him a piggyback as his Lordship refused to walk =.=) but grew even more happy, when half way up the hill he found a crisp five pound note sitting on the pavement. Not even a week old and Yan is already richer than I am.

Today really tuckered little Yan out, and the fresh air sent him straight to sleep. It was a good day, and hopefully if my practice Yan transforms into a real baby Yan, more can continue!

DAY FOUR:

Today is my last day with my Practice Yan, and my, what an exciting day it shall be! However this morning there was work to be done around the house, such as doing the laundry. As I was plucking the wet clothes from the washer, Yan decided to help me hang them up. However, all he did was hang HIMSELF up instead! o,o;

We went back into the kitchen, and just as I was about to put the kettle on for a nice cup of tea, I could hear a rattle behind me. Yan had managed to get himself into the drinks cupboard and was sitting quite the thing next to my squash and my mum's energy drinks. After scooping little Yan out of the cupboard we settled down to watch some TV. Yan put it onto a music channel and he did seem happy when the Kaiser Chiefs came on. xD

This afternoon a lovely surprise came through the door. It was a beautiful bunch of flowers that my mum's boyfriend gave her, however Yan seemed to think that they were a hiding place for him xD

After getting Yan from the vase and once again stopping him from running riot, we went through to make some dinner. Since it was just Yan and I, I let him choose.Yan decided that a Chicken BBQ Pizza was the best option! I have to admit, I did agree.

After dinner myself and Yan settled down to watch a movie, but this time I picked. Yan didn't seem too disheartened with the choice. xD It was nearly time for bed, and Yan was winding down. I promised him a bed time story and out off all the books I own Yan decided he would rather me read him the newspaper.

It's been a busy few days with my Practice Yan, but I've loved every minute of it! I really hope that Yan chooses to live with me. :3

Last edited by Himalia; 08-12-2011 at 04:43 PM..

Himalia
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 08-05-2011, 07:05 PM

Memorable Moments

Every baby does something amazing right? Well Yan is no different. This post contains my most memorable moments with my Yan. :]

Himalia
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 08-05-2011, 07:05 PM

Reserved

Last edited by Himalia; 08-06-2011 at 02:33 PM..

Himalia
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 08-06-2011, 02:33 PM

-Open-

Himalia
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 08-08-2011, 05:52 PM

Day two is up! :]

Himalia
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 08-09-2011, 10:52 PM

Day three is up! :]

XxXMilesManiacalXxX
XxXEmoHellfireChildXxX

Old 08-09-2011, 11:03 PM

I rather like the boyfriend guy (:

Himalia
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 08-09-2011, 11:11 PM

You would. ;D

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-12-2011, 03:29 PM

Himalia:

Just 12 more points needed!

Himalia
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 08-12-2011, 04:44 PM

Thank you, Jelly! :3

I've put Day Four up now, so hopefully there is enough points in those pictures.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-12-2011, 06:10 PM

BABY YAN SUCCESSFULLY ADOPTED!

Himalia
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 08-12-2011, 06:34 PM

Thank you Jelly! :3

jellysundae
bork and means